Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,773 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Infinix Smartphones That Will Make “Davido's Concert” More Brighter, Better - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Smartphones That Will Make “Davido's Concert” More Brighter, Better (21613 Views)

The Best Affordable Smartphones That Have Great Battery Life / See List Of 42 Smartphones That Come With A Trojan Bank Virus / Check Out The Best 11 Smartphones That Were Released In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Smartphones That Will Make “Davido's Concert” More Brighter, Better by Realboygenius(m): 3:33pm On Dec 26, 2018
Smartphones are instruments to preserve moments and memories for a very long time but how that moment is captured hugely depends on what sort of smartphone is being used.

Have you ever been at a concert, everyone is cheering, screaming at the top of their voices in elation, when your favourite act hits the stage, the feeling is sweet and indescribable at the same time, you can’t let the moment slide and fade away so you whip out your smartphone, turn on the selfie camera but the camera quality is poor, the battery level has dropped to 25% despite just getting to the venue less than 30 minutes fully charged at 100%, an outdated OS, awful screen display and the moment doesn’t seem worth capturing anymore simply because of a terrible smartphone.

Infinix brand ambassador, Davido is having his annual concert titled “Davido Live in Concert” at Eko Atlantic, Lagos on the 27th of December 2018 and trust the perfectionist O.B.O to pull all the stops to bring all the best of live shows to those attending.

Davido is young, very passionate about his craft and continuously looking for ways to create spellbinding music that sets him apart from his contemporaries. The Intelligent X-Family is made up of young budding individuals with ideas and innovations that could have a ripple effect of betterment within our society.

Both entities are award winners both locally and internationally with a steadily increasing fan base worldwide. The best affiliations are the ones that are built on same core values and Davido’s zeal and work ethic fits right in with the Intelligent X-Family

So, if you are going to attending Davido Live in Concert, you would be better off on the Intelligent X-Family using these next set of Infinix smartphones to make the event more brighter, better, intelligent:

Infinix Hot S3X
Infinix Hot 6X
Infinix Note 5
Infinix Smart 2 Pro

That’s a super impressive line up if you ask me, smartphones that are intelligent, youthful, bold, stylish and still stay up to date with the latest smartphone tech trends. You and your friends get dope selfies, battery life that has covered for the entire concert and maybe a day or two later, sound quality to savour, quick connectivity and screen display that lets you see everything.

Davido Live in Concert would be mad lit with any of these smartphones plus you get to be part of the Intelligent X-Family, the most knowledgeable set of fans within the smartphone world.

https://www.pulse.ng/lifestyle/events/these-infinix-smartphones-will-make-the-davido-live-in-concert-more-brighter-better/zq8b9mt

Cc Puskin Dragnet

3 Likes

Re: Infinix Smartphones That Will Make “Davido's Concert” More Brighter, Better by Ennyholar: 5:06pm On Dec 26, 2018
Oh
The event is tomorrow cheesy
Re: Infinix Smartphones That Will Make “Davido's Concert” More Brighter, Better by shiftback: 6:44am On Dec 27, 2018
Haven't attended a Davido show before, this would be my first and I can't wait to experience Davido perform live.

8 Likes

Re: Infinix Smartphones That Will Make “Davido's Concert” More Brighter, Better by Iceman296: 9:03am On Dec 27, 2018
The Concert will be mad. Great Partnership between Infinix and Davido.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix Smartphones That Will Make “Davido's Concert” More Brighter, Better by Abdstrakt(m): 9:03am On Dec 27, 2018
Would love to attend o! Is infinix giving out free tickets?

1 Like

Re: Infinix Smartphones That Will Make “Davido's Concert” More Brighter, Better by Techm8: 9:08am On Dec 27, 2018
Since Infinix is partnering with Davido they should let us Infinix users attend free of charge. I've already cleared up like 20GB of space in my Infinix Note 5, I have to capture everything as it happens grin

3 Likes

Re: Infinix Smartphones That Will Make “Davido's Concert” More Brighter, Better by Ennyholar: 9:20am On Dec 27, 2018
shiftback:
Haven't attended a Davido show before, this would be my first and I can't wait to experience Davido perform live.

I would have love to attend but the fear of Lagos traffic is the beginning of wisdom.

9 Likes

Re: Infinix Smartphones That Will Make “Davido's Concert” More Brighter, Better by Kaykerry(m): 9:22am On Dec 27, 2018
Many actually thought Davido won't use the Infinix phones he is advertising... Baba shocked them!

8 Likes

Re: Infinix Smartphones That Will Make “Davido's Concert” More Brighter, Better by Realboygenius(m): 9:22am On Dec 27, 2018
Abdstrakt:
Would love to attend o! Is infinix giving out free tickets?

Follow Infinix page on Twitter
You might be a lucky winner of a VIP ticket.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Infinix Smartphones That Will Make “Davido's Concert” More Brighter, Better by Abiodunspectre(m): 9:25am On Dec 27, 2018
This kind of event, it's better you don't hold that your precious Infinix phone anyhow. Malo gbera gbagbe ara

7 Likes

Re: Infinix Smartphones That Will Make “Davido's Concert” More Brighter, Better by Techm8: 9:27am On Dec 27, 2018
shiftback:
Me too. This would be my first and I swear I no fit wait. My body dey do me some how from too much excitement grin

1 Like

Re: Infinix Smartphones That Will Make “Davido's Concert” More Brighter, Better by Ennyholar: 9:27am On Dec 27, 2018
Abiodunspectre:
This kind of event, it's better you don't hold that your precious Infinix phone anyhow. Malo gbera gbagbe ara

This is event won't be like that.
There's Maximum security
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Infinix Smartphones That Will Make “Davido's Concert” More Brighter, Better by saxby(f): 10:33am On Dec 27, 2018
It's happening today right? I want to be there o but my fear now is that I don't have an infinix device embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Infinix Smartphones That Will Make “Davido's Concert” More Brighter, Better by saxby(f): 10:34am On Dec 27, 2018
Ennyholar:

I would have love to attend but the fear of Lagos traffic is the beginning of wisdom.
lol,no be lie sha that traffic can be terrifying
Re: Infinix Smartphones That Will Make “Davido's Concert” More Brighter, Better by sureinfo: 10:37am On Dec 27, 2018
Davido will shut down Lagos today be that, me go like attend this concert o
Re: Infinix Smartphones That Will Make “Davido's Concert” More Brighter, Better by sureinfo: 10:38am On Dec 27, 2018
saxby:
It's happening today right? I want to be there o but my fear now is that I don't have an infinix device embarassed
must you have an infinix device? Me sef am thinking that someone should be able to win a brand new infinix device now.
Re: Infinix Smartphones That Will Make “Davido's Concert” More Brighter, Better by sureinfo: 10:39am On Dec 27, 2018
shiftback:
me too, na why I dey ginger cos I go like attend this one
Re: Infinix Smartphones That Will Make “Davido's Concert” More Brighter, Better by Kogbaski: 10:44am On Dec 27, 2018
Maaaaad event, and I've seen tweets saying Davido won't be alone there, apparently it seems he's bringing the whole 30billion gang with him. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix Smartphones That Will Make “Davido's Concert” More Brighter, Better by wikiadamin: 11:53am On Dec 27, 2018
this one go loud

4 Likes

Re: Infinix Smartphones That Will Make “Davido's Concert” More Brighter, Better by notoriousbabe: 11:54am On Dec 27, 2018
Ennyholar:
Oh
The event is tomorrow cheesy
it's on Sunday

You see these guys from abroad, the way I'm looking at them with my left breast..hmmmmm
Re: Infinix Smartphones That Will Make “Davido's Concert” More Brighter, Better by Modupex(f): 11:55am On Dec 27, 2018
But the said Davido is using iPhone X cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Infinix Smartphones That Will Make “Davido's Concert” More Brighter, Better by emmabest2000(m): 11:55am On Dec 27, 2018
OBO gara-gara
Where is your IPhone-EX ? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix Smartphones That Will Make “Davido's Concert” More Brighter, Better by Oweku: 11:58am On Dec 27, 2018
wink
Re: Infinix Smartphones That Will Make “Davido's Concert” More Brighter, Better by SamAzing: 11:58am On Dec 27, 2018
‘More brighter’

13 Likes

Re: Infinix Smartphones That Will Make “Davido's Concert” More Brighter, Better by Jidibia(m): 11:59am On Dec 27, 2018
Kaykerry:
Many actually thought Davido won't use the Infinix phones he is advertising... Baba shocked them!
That's for the show. He as well has an iphone as his primary phone. E shock you.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Smartphones That Will Make “Davido's Concert” More Brighter, Better by JoanHicks(f): 11:59am On Dec 27, 2018
Hot3 S rocks

3gig Ram
32gig inbuilt

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix Smartphones That Will Make “Davido's Concert” More Brighter, Better by Fr33born(m): 11:59am On Dec 27, 2018
I see

1 Like

Re: Infinix Smartphones That Will Make “Davido's Concert” More Brighter, Better by techking: 12:00pm On Dec 27, 2018
Cool
Re: Infinix Smartphones That Will Make “Davido's Concert” More Brighter, Better by Irastinet77(m): 12:01pm On Dec 27, 2018
shiftback:
єvєn íf thєч wσn't lєt ít frєє fσr uѕ thєn thєч cαn gívє uѕ 90% σff�
Re: Infinix Smartphones That Will Make “Davido's Concert” More Brighter, Better by WASMOG(m): 12:03pm On Dec 27, 2018
Team infinix note 5

5 Likes

Re: Infinix Smartphones That Will Make “Davido's Concert” More Brighter, Better by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 27, 2018
Techm8:
Since Infinix is partnering with Davido they should let us Infinix users attend free of charge. I've already cleared up like 20GB of space in my Infinix Note 5, I have to capture everything as it happens grin
Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please How Do I Retrieve My Glo Sim? / Vivo Beats Samsung & Apple To Introduce On-screen Fingerprint Scanning / Which Samsung Phone Can I Buy For My Wife Between The Budget Of N100k-N150k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.