Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Adorable Photo Of Mikel Obi And Family As They Celebrate Christmas - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adorable Photo Of Mikel Obi And Family As They Celebrate Christmas (32838 Views)

Symply Tacha Joins The Fairmoney Family As They Launch A New Savings Product / BBN- Alex Shows Off Her Family As They Enjoy Timeout At Cinemas / Richard Mofe-Damijo And His Beautiful Wife, Jumobi, In Adorable Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adorable Photo Of Mikel Obi And Family As They Celebrate Christmas by YomzzyDBlogger: 7:25pm On Dec 26, 2018
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Super Eagles Midfielder and Captain, Mikel Obi is all smiles with his wife, Olga and their twin daughters, Mia and Eva as they celebrate Christmas together.

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/12/adorable-photo-of-mikel-obi-and-family.html

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adorable Photo Of Mikel Obi And Family As They Celebrate Christmas by YomzzyDBlogger: 7:25pm On Dec 26, 2018
cool cool
Re: Adorable Photo Of Mikel Obi And Family As They Celebrate Christmas by Holuwahyomzzy: 7:26pm On Dec 26, 2018
Lovely kiss

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photo Of Mikel Obi And Family As They Celebrate Christmas by BOOMnaija(m): 7:58pm On Dec 26, 2018
Anytime a misogynist like me sees pictures of mikel and his adorable family, i feel like rescinding my decision never to love a woman....but i won't.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adorable Photo Of Mikel Obi And Family As They Celebrate Christmas by dopemama(f): 7:59pm On Dec 26, 2018
hmmmm
Re: Adorable Photo Of Mikel Obi And Family As They Celebrate Christmas by OneStep3: 8:03pm On Dec 26, 2018
grin
Re: Adorable Photo Of Mikel Obi And Family As They Celebrate Christmas by damiflex(m): 8:03pm On Dec 26, 2018
Hey people,
Learn Graphic design from scratch with us.
Join our online training on Adobe Photoshop and Corel-draw for the year 2019 and start creating modern designs in One month.

Just 4000 naira, for Saturday only

Date : 12th, January, 2019

https://www.damiflexsolutions.com/registration-form

View our previous works @ https://www.damiflexsolutions.com/portfolio

Re: Adorable Photo Of Mikel Obi And Family As They Celebrate Christmas by ugolinze123(m): 8:03pm On Dec 26, 2018
Why una dey hurry to first comment for this forum..I still never know....see them as them line up alphabet just to modify. Na wa oo

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photo Of Mikel Obi And Family As They Celebrate Christmas by AzizG550(m): 8:04pm On Dec 26, 2018
Obikererenke Obi. Obi gbaru aji n'obi Obi

9 Likes

Re: Adorable Photo Of Mikel Obi And Family As They Celebrate Christmas by speedyconnect3: 8:06pm On Dec 26, 2018
The wife is fat
Re: Adorable Photo Of Mikel Obi And Family As They Celebrate Christmas by oluwasegun007(m): 8:07pm On Dec 26, 2018
Beautiful...

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photo Of Mikel Obi And Family As They Celebrate Christmas by cabilla(m): 8:07pm On Dec 26, 2018
cool
Re: Adorable Photo Of Mikel Obi And Family As They Celebrate Christmas by maxibrainz: 8:07pm On Dec 26, 2018
This guy go just dey make family life sweet person

2 Likes

Re: Adorable Photo Of Mikel Obi And Family As They Celebrate Christmas by tossie101(f): 8:12pm On Dec 26, 2018
Cute
Re: Adorable Photo Of Mikel Obi And Family As They Celebrate Christmas by Landinvestments(m): 8:15pm On Dec 26, 2018
His kids are really growing fast

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photo Of Mikel Obi And Family As They Celebrate Christmas by Passionate888: 8:18pm On Dec 26, 2018
To marry whitey just dey sweet, if money no too dey just find any natural pretty Naija babe nack am belle.

2 Likes

Re: Adorable Photo Of Mikel Obi And Family As They Celebrate Christmas by Triangles1(m): 8:20pm On Dec 26, 2018
ugolinze123:
Why una dey hurry to first comment for this forum..I still never know....see them as them line up alphabet just to modify. Na wa oo

Front page will make people to read your comment bcs nobody care to view the 2nd page.

2 Likes

Re: Adorable Photo Of Mikel Obi And Family As They Celebrate Christmas by viki84(m): 8:21pm On Dec 26, 2018
I'm hoping to marry a white girl soon. I just love this couple goal
Re: Adorable Photo Of Mikel Obi And Family As They Celebrate Christmas by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 26, 2018
Cute

2 Likes

Re: Adorable Photo Of Mikel Obi And Family As They Celebrate Christmas by ugolinze123(m): 8:25pm On Dec 26, 2018
Triangles1:

Front page will make people to read your comment bcs nobody care to view the 2nd page.
OK.... I see
Re: Adorable Photo Of Mikel Obi And Family As They Celebrate Christmas by Shookonekilla: 8:35pm On Dec 26, 2018
[s]
ugolinze123:
[/s]

Grow up and don't be stupid

Please learn to shut up if you have nothing worth while to say
Re: Adorable Photo Of Mikel Obi And Family As They Celebrate Christmas by ugolinze123(m): 8:37pm On Dec 26, 2018
Shookonekilla:
[s][/s]

Grow up and don't be stupid

Please learn to shut up if you have nothing worth while to say

Be like say you miss road.... Bomb dey ur head??

3 Likes

Re: Adorable Photo Of Mikel Obi And Family As They Celebrate Christmas by Shookonekilla: 8:41pm On Dec 26, 2018
[s]
ugolinze123:

Be like say you miss road.... Bomb dey ur head??
[/s]

You sound like a scruffy , hungry dirty , low IQ having mental patient.

Listen if you are indeed stupid go and find a mentor to tutor you on decorum!

Cretin
Re: Adorable Photo Of Mikel Obi And Family As They Celebrate Christmas by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 26, 2018
BOOMnaija:
Anytime a misogynist like me sees pictures of mikel and his adorable family, i feel like rescinding my decision never to love a woman....but i won't.

Clap for yourself.
Re: Adorable Photo Of Mikel Obi And Family As They Celebrate Christmas by propsvila: 8:41pm On Dec 26, 2018
Anambra men are the best when it comes to taking care of their family.
Re: Adorable Photo Of Mikel Obi And Family As They Celebrate Christmas by pattybf(f): 8:48pm On Dec 26, 2018
Lovely family!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mercy Eke Signs Deal With Nigeria Brewery Limited(video) / Ruth Kadiri Curses Politicians And Yahoo Boys / Tonto Dikeh Dazzles In All Blue, Rocks Ruffle Blouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.