Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

See The Girl Who Committed Suicide Yesterday, Aisha Abdulganiyu - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See The Girl Who Committed Suicide Yesterday, Aisha Abdulganiyu (7415 Views)

Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide / ABU Student, Aisha Abdulganiyu Is Alive, Didn't Commit Suicide - Facebook User / Boyfriend Of Delta 15-Year-Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Heartbreak Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Girl Who Committed Suicide Yesterday, Aisha Abdulganiyu by LaughButton01(m): 7:21am On Dec 27, 2018
what an heartbreaking news this must be for friends and families of the 300l student of ABU Zaria who committed suicide yesterday 26th Dec, and from her Death Note, it shows she did so because of her parents and she's a blaming her parents for it,

read her death note

Just like I said, If I am no more please hold my family especially my mum and dad responsible. I have tried to be the best I can be, Stayed award from them just because they blame me for their mistakes and they cant love, help and take care of me like their own.

My mum has made life a living hell for me only because she is bipolar and frustrated. Accusing me of being a witch, trying to bill her and being a cursed child even though my brother is responsible for my education and upkeep.

The only think she helps me with is my feeding money. I have gone out of my way to take care of my mum by giving her food and money but I still end up being her problems. My brother cant stick to his promise anymore best he feels I am not his responsibility and I have my
own family. I hope and believe that now that I am gone, It will bring them relieve and happiness.

I am so sorry Collins, I had to leave you this way, Maryam Olayemi you have been more than a bestie to me. I am also sorry to all my friends and well-wishers, I love happy but I’m nothing but a broken child. I don’t believe in God anymore, cos I cant see my purpose anymore. I Love you all so much.

Phone Password ==> ****
ATM PIN =>**** Amount: 12K

Please bury me immediately I am found dead

Love you!

Re: See The Girl Who Committed Suicide Yesterday, Aisha Abdulganiyu by LaughButton01(m): 7:28am On Dec 27, 2018
I don't know why I'm always having problem posting pictures on nairaland. since morning I've been trying it's not uploading, if anyone have the News kindly post the pictures from your side please

Re: See The Girl Who Committed Suicide Yesterday, Aisha Abdulganiyu by Samirana360(m): 7:35am On Dec 27, 2018
now r u dead, u will c d real hell fire

2 Likes

Re: See The Girl Who Committed Suicide Yesterday, Aisha Abdulganiyu by LaughButton01(m): 7:39am On Dec 27, 2018
Samirana360:
This things are more than we see it, depression is a bad thing. Pray you don't go through it. Anyways I'm not justifying anything

16 Likes

Re: See The Girl Who Committed Suicide Yesterday, Aisha Abdulganiyu by LaughButton01(m): 7:40am On Dec 27, 2018
G

Re: See The Girl Who Committed Suicide Yesterday, Aisha Abdulganiyu by firstolalekan(m): 7:41am On Dec 27, 2018
So u get a whole 12k and you still commit suicide?

How much is "OSINBADE" giving in trademoni?

Yeye girl

If your parents dey frustrate you, FRUSTRATE THEM TOO!

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Girl Who Committed Suicide Yesterday, Aisha Abdulganiyu by LaughButton01(m): 7:41am On Dec 27, 2018
firstolalekan:
Where is the girl?

Thunder fire you there op

Re: See The Girl Who Committed Suicide Yesterday, Aisha Abdulganiyu by Olalan(m): 7:42am On Dec 27, 2018
So sad she let depression get over her........pls let's pay more attention to people around us

1 Like

Re: See The Girl Who Committed Suicide Yesterday, Aisha Abdulganiyu by Sirbruno3000(m): 7:43am On Dec 27, 2018
Sad. I Feel like weeping.
Lesson: Keep holding on, never loose hope.

May 2019 be a better year for all nairalanders!

2 Likes

Re: See The Girl Who Committed Suicide Yesterday, Aisha Abdulganiyu by okomile(f): 7:46am On Dec 27, 2018
Too bad!
Depression is real
People she can talk to are not listening. She felt abandoned.

Taking your life us not the end of the world

Good night
Re: See The Girl Who Committed Suicide Yesterday, Aisha Abdulganiyu by LaughButton01(m): 7:52am On Dec 27, 2018
Very disheartening. Yesterday fA, that she's supposed to be with her families

Re: See The Girl Who Committed Suicide Yesterday, Aisha Abdulganiyu by LaughButton01(m): 7:56am On Dec 27, 2018
Touching. Fine girl fa

Re: See The Girl Who Committed Suicide Yesterday, Aisha Abdulganiyu by Godmother(f): 8:01am On Dec 27, 2018
Such a pretty girl. So sad she was a coward and took the cowardly way out of her supposed misery.

People are going through much worse and hanging on.

In other news

Are You Getting Your Period Twice a Month? View Why This is Happening and How You Can Stop It

2 Likes

Re: See The Girl Who Committed Suicide Yesterday, Aisha Abdulganiyu by kiddoiLL(m): 8:05am On Dec 27, 2018
you won't how it feels until you go through it.... Through 2014 to 2016 I was suicidal, I was one depressed fvcked up nigga whose pressures came from the dad... only my cousin could see through it all, Only God kept me alive and strong, only my cousin stood there for me.. until I left that phase, she's aware I can't turn away from her, she's my best friend, the only one I discuss my struggles with.. Sometimes we see stories like this and we tend to say stuffs like the person's stupid or was a coward.. you really should pray you don't get depressed enough to be suicidal, you should pray you don't. People can only be strong for long, they can't stay strong forever..nobody knows how long she's held on to life...
parents just don't understand shít, they pretend and act Like they could do things differently, they get judgmental and think they're making you strong.. have you heard the line “Love is man's greatest strength yet it is man's greatest weakness ”.... She wouldn't give a fvck, she wouldn't be so much affected if outsiders treated her like she claimed... it's a thing that fvcks you up mentally, you have no idea what to do, in the end your spirit breaks..
I'm one lucky guy who came out of it...
Don't judge people, even in their death...
my 2 cent

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Girl Who Committed Suicide Yesterday, Aisha Abdulganiyu by lereinter(m): 9:27am On Dec 27, 2018
Horror
Re: See The Girl Who Committed Suicide Yesterday, Aisha Abdulganiyu by MannieA(f): 9:46am On Dec 27, 2018
kiddoiLL:
you won't how it feels until you go through it.... Through 2014 to 2016 I was suicidal, I was one depressed fvcked up nigga whose pressures came from the dad... only my cousin could see through it all, Only God kept me alive and strong, only my cousin stood there for me.. until I left that phase, she's aware I can't turn away from her, she's my best friend, the only one I discuss my struggles with.. Sometimes we see stories like this and we tend to say stuffs like the person's stupid or was a coward.. you really should pray you don't get depressed enough to be suicidal, you should pray you don't. People can only be strong for long, they can't stay strong forever..nobody knows how long she's held on to life...
parents just don't understand shít, they pretend and act Like they could do things differently, they get judgmental and think they're making you strong.. have you heard the line “Love is man's greatest strength yet it is man's greatest weakness ”.... She wouldn't give a fvck, she wouldn't be so much affected if outsiders treated her like she claimed... it's a thing that fvcks you up mentally, you have no idea what to do, in the end your spirit breaks..
I'm one lucky guy who came out of it...
Don't judge people, even in their death...
my 2 cent

You are making so much sense.Nice write up.

4 Likes

Re: See The Girl Who Committed Suicide Yesterday, Aisha Abdulganiyu by iceboy4752(m): 10:10am On Dec 27, 2018
So sad!
Re: See The Girl Who Committed Suicide Yesterday, Aisha Abdulganiyu by ThatKING(m): 10:21am On Dec 27, 2018
Getting a lot of DICK would have changed her mind. Life is too sweet. If your parent frustrate you, you too make life difficult for them.
Naa this world we meet each other.
Re: See The Girl Who Committed Suicide Yesterday, Aisha Abdulganiyu by EbukaHades10(m): 10:32am On Dec 27, 2018
Her headache.

I hope she didn't die a virgin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Girl Who Committed Suicide Yesterday, Aisha Abdulganiyu by Nissmo(m): 10:47am On Dec 27, 2018
innalillahi wainnailaihi rajiun

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Girl Who Committed Suicide Yesterday, Aisha Abdulganiyu by Simiano: 11:06am On Dec 27, 2018
LaughButton01:
I don't know why I'm always having problem posting pictures on nairaland. since morning I've been trying it's not uploading, if anyone have the News kindly post the pictures from your side please
Whenever you want to post a picture and it didn't go, just screenshot the picture and upload the screenshot..
Screenshots are low on kilobytes
Re: See The Girl Who Committed Suicide Yesterday, Aisha Abdulganiyu by OneCorner: 11:09am On Dec 27, 2018
She’s even ugly.
Thank god for Snapchat filter

Re: See The Girl Who Committed Suicide Yesterday, Aisha Abdulganiyu by techking: 11:16am On Dec 27, 2018
Chaiiiii God have mercy
Re: See The Girl Who Committed Suicide Yesterday, Aisha Abdulganiyu by nanakgh(m): 12:07pm On Dec 27, 2018
Absolutely terrible. Don't let society pressure you into being married or being a parent.
Re: See The Girl Who Committed Suicide Yesterday, Aisha Abdulganiyu by Fundamentalist: 1:41pm On Dec 27, 2018
i feel sad cry
Re: See The Girl Who Committed Suicide Yesterday, Aisha Abdulganiyu by PanickMode(m): 2:46pm On Dec 27, 2018
Kai! Nah money palava kill this girl sha, why I no meet am b4 she die.
What a waste shocked

1 Like

Re: See The Girl Who Committed Suicide Yesterday, Aisha Abdulganiyu by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 27, 2018

Re: See The Girl Who Committed Suicide Yesterday, Aisha Abdulganiyu by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 27, 2018
Samirana360:
any "god" that decides to burn someone whose predicament he/she couldn't provide solution to is a psychopath and should be publicly shamed
Look at that idiot saying suicide is not an option
Re: See The Girl Who Committed Suicide Yesterday, Aisha Abdulganiyu by FisifunKododada: 4:56pm On Dec 27, 2018
Samirana360:

There is nothing like hell-fire. Everyone that dies (either by suicide or otherwise) will encounter God and God will teach them how to be a better being when (and if) they are re-incarnated.
Re: See The Girl Who Committed Suicide Yesterday, Aisha Abdulganiyu by Mr2wealth: 5:02pm On Dec 27, 2018
If she had met and opened up to a professional, she would have overcome her depression. Her friends are not sensitive enough to deduce and encourage her. Nigerians are not as bad as we portray ourselves. Help would have come from somebody and somewhere. R.I.P. angry
Re: See The Girl Who Committed Suicide Yesterday, Aisha Abdulganiyu by Olufemiolaolu(m): 5:12pm On Dec 27, 2018
So sad she left without a fight. Suicide is only committed by the cowards of this world. Some people went through worser things and didn't attempt suicide. �� r. I. P

1 Like

Re: See The Girl Who Committed Suicide Yesterday, Aisha Abdulganiyu by CaptainGOOD: 9:07pm On Dec 27, 2018
undecided she is an idiot a very greedy girl.
U have 12k yet u still wanna frustrate ur parents
back then in school there were times I don't have kobo in my account.

Well Rest in hell

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Has Been In Prison Since 1953, See What He Looks Like When He Was Released / 10 Ways To Prevent Crime / Bandits Kidnap 15 Traders In Katsina Traveling In A Commercial Vehicle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.