Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,691 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Physically-challenged Lady, Her Husband & Their Kid In Matching Christmas Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Physically-challenged Lady, Her Husband & Their Kid In Matching Christmas Photos (2782 Views)

2face And Annie Idibia In Matching Ankara (Photo) / Kenneth Okonkwo And Son In Matching Outfit (Photos) / Flavour, Sandra Okagbue, Daughter Gabrielle Munachim Okoli In Matching Outfits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Physically-challenged Lady, Her Husband & Their Kid In Matching Christmas Photos by G1STM0RE: 9:32am On Dec 27, 2018
Nigerian lady who on wheel chair shares adorable matching Christmas photos with her husband and their child.

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/physically-challenged-lady-her-husband-their-child-in-matching-christmas-photos

Cc; Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Physically-challenged Lady, Her Husband & Their Kid In Matching Christmas Photos by G1STM0RE: 9:33am On Dec 27, 2018

1 Like

Re: Physically-challenged Lady, Her Husband & Their Kid In Matching Christmas Photos by JasonScoolari: 9:33am On Dec 27, 2018
Immediately I saw the pictures, there was this pretty little smile on my face. A smile of Assurance.

Dear Lord, nah Jason your favourite pikin dey yarn, you know say I nor too fine like that, and I be the pineapple of your eyes, Abeg arrange better babe for me as wife, Arrange correct job wen I go take spoil the babe and take care of all my needs, bless us with beautiful and brilliant children.

You never disappoint me before, I believe you and I know say you go do am.
Thank you Lord.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Physically-challenged Lady, Her Husband & Their Kid In Matching Christmas Photos by madridguy(m): 9:34am On Dec 27, 2018
Beautiful
Re: Physically-challenged Lady, Her Husband & Their Kid In Matching Christmas Photos by GOFRONT(m): 9:35am On Dec 27, 2018
shocked shocked

But ayam not understanding

1 Like

Re: Physically-challenged Lady, Her Husband & Their Kid In Matching Christmas Photos by ChiefAzubuike(f): 9:38am On Dec 27, 2018
If you try position this one for d∅ggy that leg go break to pieces. Its better he just dump her and marry another wife who fit give am all styles he want cz good sex na the bedrock of a solid relationship.
Re: Physically-challenged Lady, Her Husband & Their Kid In Matching Christmas Photos by techking: 11:55am On Dec 27, 2018
Cool
Re: Physically-challenged Lady, Her Husband & Their Kid In Matching Christmas Photos by EbukaHades10(m): 1:28pm On Dec 27, 2018
Beautiful family.

Y this one no commit suicide all in the name of depression?

People trying to justify cowardice.

2 Likes

Re: Physically-challenged Lady, Her Husband & Their Kid In Matching Christmas Photos by dbos11(m): 3:41pm On Dec 27, 2018
Nyc one

But the man Bleep up ooo, hw pesin go wake up come conclude say na burden he wan marry?
Re: Physically-challenged Lady, Her Husband & Their Kid In Matching Christmas Photos by CaptainMitch: 5:04pm On Dec 27, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
If you try position this one for d∅ggy that leg go break to pieces. Its better he just dump her and marry another wife who fit give am all styles he want cz good sex na the bedrock of a solid relationship.

2 Likes

Re: Physically-challenged Lady, Her Husband & Their Kid In Matching Christmas Photos by wis3(m): 5:10pm On Dec 27, 2018
dbos11:
Nyc one

But the man Bleep up ooo, hw pesin go wake up come conclude say na burden he wan marry?
what if she lost her legs after the marriage as a result of an accident? belle dey worry you
Re: Physically-challenged Lady, Her Husband & Their Kid In Matching Christmas Photos by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 6:31pm On Dec 27, 2018
I'm so in love with her. What a cute lady embarassed
Re: Physically-challenged Lady, Her Husband & Their Kid In Matching Christmas Photos by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 6:33pm On Dec 27, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
It will be easier for Jews to convert than you to comment sensibly on this forum.
Re: Physically-challenged Lady, Her Husband & Their Kid In Matching Christmas Photos by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:16pm On Dec 27, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Chief Weyrey grin
Re: Physically-challenged Lady, Her Husband & Their Kid In Matching Christmas Photos by Nobody: 11:29pm On Dec 27, 2018
Perfect Family
Re: Physically-challenged Lady, Her Husband & Their Kid In Matching Christmas Photos by Nobody: 2:56am On Dec 28, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Damaged brain.
Re: Physically-challenged Lady, Her Husband & Their Kid In Matching Christmas Photos by nedubest(m): 3:08am On Dec 28, 2018
GOD IS GOOD

(1) (Reply)

Female Rapper Eva Alordiah Flaunts Sexy Thigh In New Photos / Niniola Shaking Bum Bum In A Viral Video / “I Can Resurrect DJ Arafat, But On One Condition” -ivorian Pastor Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.