Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

The Difference Between North Korea And South Korea - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Difference Between North Korea And South Korea (51262 Views)

Please How Is Life In South Korea And The Possibility Of Making Good Money There / 10 Reasons Why You Should Consider Studyin In South Korea / 14 Chilling Photos Of The Difference Between North Korea And South Korea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Difference Between North Korea And South Korea by techking: 12:45pm On Dec 27, 2018
cool
Re: The Difference Between North Korea And South Korea by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:46pm On Dec 27, 2018
Sounds better than Northern Nigeria, without kids begging,
If you don't believe me, try protesting in Zamfara
Re: The Difference Between North Korea And South Korea by Funkybabee(f): 12:46pm On Dec 27, 2018
!

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between North Korea And South Korea by harley88(m): 12:46pm On Dec 27, 2018
Would still love to visit North Korea anyways
Re: The Difference Between North Korea And South Korea by nelsonndubuisi: 12:46pm On Dec 27, 2018
Everything about North is not Good. God swear for north?

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between North Korea And South Korea by gurunlocker: 12:47pm On Dec 27, 2018
It's like everything North is cursed aside North America
Re: The Difference Between North Korea And South Korea by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 27, 2018
so nigerians hustling in north korea how are they coping?

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between North Korea And South Korea by Mystick: 12:47pm On Dec 27, 2018
With their Sharia and religious extremists, that is how the Northern Nigeria will look like if Nigeria eventually divides into Southern and Northern Nigeria as separate Nations.

4 Likes

Re: The Difference Between North Korea And South Korea by Alao96(m): 12:48pm On Dec 27, 2018
Emytea:
THANK GOD IS NOT MY NORTH SHA

There is a lil bit similarity between your north and the North of korea
Re: The Difference Between North Korea And South Korea by Zico5(m): 12:50pm On Dec 27, 2018
Skyfornia:
Quite educative....North Korea sounds like our Northern Nigeria. E be like North is cursed. Imagine 13trailers of alcohol destroyed in the north by the northerners. They need redemption!! Lalasticlala what do you think?
True o
Re: The Difference Between North Korea And South Korea by techking: 12:50pm On Dec 27, 2018
angry
Re: The Difference Between North Korea And South Korea by jesmond3945: 12:51pm On Dec 27, 2018
Is called marxism vs capitalism
Re: The Difference Between North Korea And South Korea by gaventa: 12:51pm On Dec 27, 2018
The question is Are there Nigerians or Igbo's in North Korea? I have been puzzling this even before this thread.
Re: The Difference Between North Korea And South Korea by nkemdi89(f): 12:53pm On Dec 27, 2018
Most of those things about north Korea are just American propaganda, I was privilege to be with some of them here in Nigeria , they debunked most of those things the internet spreads about them.

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between North Korea And South Korea by Uglymugg: 12:55pm On Dec 27, 2018
Skyfornia:
Quite educative....North Korea sounds like our Northern Nigeria. E be like North is cursed. Imagine 13trailers of alcohol destroyed in the north by the northerners. They need redemption!! Lalasticlala what do you think?

North America to is cursed I believe.
Re: The Difference Between North Korea And South Korea by FoolishBoy419: 12:57pm On Dec 27, 2018
Skyfornia:

On the contrary, it is the whole of Nigeria that is cursed. Just last month over 10 suspected thieves have been burnt by your savage southern brothers. Lets not even talk about the cultists and ritualists in your region. You introduced it to this country. Your people are also cursed beyond redemption. Have you finished with your baby factories?

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between North Korea And South Korea by Emarvel(m): 1:06pm On Dec 27, 2018
FoolishBoy419:

On the contrary, it is the whole of Nigeria that is cursed. Just last month over 10 suspected thieves have been burnt by your savage southern brothers. Lets not even talk about the cultists and ritualists in your region. You introduced it to this country. Your people are also cursed beyond redemption. Have you finished with your baby factories?
I wanted to attack you but your moniker says it all, so no need

8 Likes

Re: The Difference Between North Korea And South Korea by xxxtedyxxx(m): 1:08pm On Dec 27, 2018
bLame your useless Government for causing untold hardship among the people.
Re: The Difference Between North Korea And South Korea by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 27, 2018
Purely biased thread
Re: The Difference Between North Korea And South Korea by BluntBoy(m): 1:10pm On Dec 27, 2018
Lagbaja01:
North Korea still better by far than Nigeria.....They live by laws unlike a lawlessness country of ours....well, God bless Nigeria.

North Korea is the worst place on earth.

No freedom. You can't paint your house the way you like. It must be grey according to what the supreme leader wants.

The television stations are regulated. Everything broadcast must be in praise of North Korea and the supreme leader. They even lie on the national TV. For instance, it was broadcast to North Korean citizens that they won a FIFA World Cup when the rest of the world knew that North Korea did not even qualify.

Their athletes can be beaten or sent to labor camps if they fail to win gold in international competitions. The government will then transmit lies to the citizens that North Korea won all the Olympic gold medals or the FIFA world cup.

There are only about 3 hairstyles allowed in North Korea.

6 Likes

Re: The Difference Between North Korea And South Korea by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 27, 2018
nelsonndubuisi:
Everything about North is not Good. God swear for north?

Ask yourself, South America and North America, which is more 'lit'

2 Likes

Re: The Difference Between North Korea And South Korea by nams77: 1:13pm On Dec 27, 2018
Modupex:
Lies
Lies? You need to travel or read more often. As a citizen of North Korea, you can never travel out of the country. Doing that is almost certain death.
You can only watch state/government sponsored broadcast /station. People hide to watch drama series from South Korea because you can't even be allowed to shoot that kind of movie in North Korea.
There are selected hair styles that is approved by the government. Anything out of that spells trouble.

That country's people are prisoners in their land.

3 Likes

Re: The Difference Between North Korea And South Korea by BluntBoy(m): 1:13pm On Dec 27, 2018
Funkybabee:
Anything north is backward...so Sorry to say this my northern people!!!

What about North America?
Re: The Difference Between North Korea And South Korea by kay29000(m): 1:15pm On Dec 27, 2018
BluntBoy:

North Korea is the worst place on earth.

No freedom. You can't paint your house the way you like. It must be grey according to what the supreme leader wants.

The television stations are regulated. Everything broadcast must be in praise of North Korea and the supreme leader. They even lie on the national TV. For instance, it was broadcast to North Korean citizens that they won a FIFA World Cup when the rest of the world knew that North Korea did not even qualify.

Their athletes can be beaten or sent to labor camps if they fail to win gold in international competitions. The government will then transmit lies to the citizens that North Korea won all the Olympic gold medals or the FIFA world cup.

There are only about 3 hairstyles allowed in North Korea.

cheesy Please tell me you are kidding.
Re: The Difference Between North Korea And South Korea by SANDAT(m): 1:17pm On Dec 27, 2018
This is misleading.The author of the write-up is totally biased.Those pictures are not a true representative of North Korea. Even though North korea is secretive, but from time to time we do see some pictures of its streets and people.

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between North Korea And South Korea by nams77: 1:19pm On Dec 27, 2018
rentAcock:
North Koreans still live better lives than Nigerians.

Wrong my brother.
In Nigeria you can travel out of you have sufficient funds. Over there you can't.
Here you can watch any kind of programs on TV or watch any DVD or movie of choice. Over there you only listen to state sponsored broadcast.
Here you have internet access. Over there, internet access is restricted and censored.
Here you can choose any haircut of your choice,over there, they have selected hair styles.

There is poverty there and lack of freedom

2 Likes

Re: The Difference Between North Korea And South Korea by BluntBoy(m): 1:22pm On Dec 27, 2018
kay29000:

cheesy Please tell me you are kidding.

Yes, bro.

Everything is censored before it gets to the masses.

Lies and propaganda are what gets to the masses.

Any news that portrays North Korea in bad light is censored before it is transmitted to the masses.

I read a tourist's account. He said if you visit North Korea, they won't allow you snap pictures of poor people or anything that shows the level of poverty in North Korea. But you can snap luxury cars, the good roads and happy people.

2 Likes

Re: The Difference Between North Korea And South Korea by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 27, 2018
hisexcellency34:
But North Korea president will deal with the South Korean president if he messes up

Because North Korea has nothing to lose...while South Korea on the other hand, I mean from this post has everything to lose if they dare get caught off guard...

I Love North though. They are strictly self made.. They can't be hold to the mercy of the power drunk west...

They can't be kicked around as Arabs(ME)
Let see South Korea defy America an inch, only then we may realize how mighty & great the North can be against the American dependent South Korean fragile economy.. see if they stand a wheck of a chance against the independently consistent North.

4 Likes

Re: The Difference Between North Korea And South Korea by Rockyrascal(m): 1:23pm On Dec 27, 2018
Also south Korea are blessed with beautiful people than the north korea.

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between North Korea And South Korea by dajoaneke(m): 1:27pm On Dec 27, 2018
rentAcock:
North Koreans still live better lives than Nigerians.
Not true

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between North Korea And South Korea by Bizibi(m): 1:27pm On Dec 27, 2018
Skyfornia:
13 what!!! fg is still giving them money from the alcohol tax.....
Re: The Difference Between North Korea And South Korea by kay29000(m): 1:28pm On Dec 27, 2018
BluntBoy:

Yes, bro.

Everything is censored before it gets to the masses.

Lies and propaganda are what gets to the masses.

Any news that portrays North Korea in bad light is censored before it is transmitted to the masses.

I read a tourist's account. He said if you visit North Korea, they won't allow you snap pictures of poor people or anything that shows the level of poverty in North Korea. But you can snap luxury cars, the good roads and happy people.

Wow! And I thought that Seth Rogen The Interview movie was an exaggeration of how North Korea was. I just hope the supreme leader won't have us tracked down and tortured for talking negatively about North Korea. Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Truck Falls On Man's Car On Ojuelegba Bridge, Comes Out Alive From The Accident / Dubai Denies Nigerians Under 40 Tourist Visas - Abike Dabiri / Dana Air Speaks On Aircraft Door That Fell Off (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.