Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,158 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

The Difference Between North Korea And South Korea - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Difference Between North Korea And South Korea (51264 Views)

Please How Is Life In South Korea And The Possibility Of Making Good Money There / 10 Reasons Why You Should Consider Studyin In South Korea / 14 Chilling Photos Of The Difference Between North Korea And South Korea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Difference Between North Korea And South Korea by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 28, 2018
Neddyogu:

They live in FEAR buddy.

CNN told u that, U have never been to north korea
Re: The Difference Between North Korea And South Korea by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 28, 2018
Jackossky:
Truth be told, I have always envisioned that day I would travel to Seoul for a visit or maybe Hong. I would be glad if it's Singapore though..

My love for tech driven Asian countries.

I love Seoul and the fact that it's situated at South Korea.
I have no business with North Korea but in my fantasy writing, there is this illusion that I might be a lobbyist and lithe to sell arms to them...

My dream is not that too big but I'm sure it's not small.

North Korea's major source of income is selling Arms
Re: The Difference Between North Korea And South Korea by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 28, 2018
Skyfornia:
Quite educative....North Korea sounds like our Northern Nigeria. E be like North is cursed. Imagine 13trailers of alcohol destroyed in the north by the northerners. They need redemption!! Lalasticlala what do you think?

North Korea is nothing like anything in sub Saharan Africa.

The stories u have been hearing about N Korea has been coming from North Korea's worst enemy.

Do the math
Re: The Difference Between North Korea And South Korea by Neddyogu(m): 6:12pm On Dec 28, 2018
PrecisionFx:

CNN told u that, U have never been to north korea

I guess u hv bn there to know otherwise.
Re: The Difference Between North Korea And South Korea by Foxie: 6:58pm On Dec 28, 2018
Please is the Republic of Korea North or South or the combination of the both?
Re: The Difference Between North Korea And South Korea by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 28, 2018
Neddyogu:

I guess u hv bn there to know otherwise.

I simply watch Aljazeera.

That's how I visited there cool
Re: The Difference Between North Korea And South Korea by Jackossky(m): 9:52pm On Dec 28, 2018
PrecisionFx:

North Korea's major source of income is selling Arms

Who says you can't sell to the seller?

Thanks for the info.
Re: The Difference Between North Korea And South Korea by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 29, 2018
Jackossky:

Who says you can't sell to the seller?

Thanks for the info.

North Korea rarely buys weapons sha, Except maybe high grade weapon or more likely knowledge to build those weapons that they don't possess, they simply pay for the knowledge, but the raw materials n build the weapons dem selves.

Was just pointing out that North Korea isn't a weapon consumer.
Re: The Difference Between North Korea And South Korea by Jackossky(m): 10:19am On Dec 29, 2018
PrecisionFx:

North Korea rarely buys weapons sha, Except maybe high grade weapon or more likely knowledge to build those weapons that they don't possess, they simply pay for the knowledge, but the raw materials n build the weapons dem selves.

Was just pointing out that North Korea isn't a weapon consumer.

The work of a lobbyist fits all you described. I will keep that in mind and when the time comes, I will know what to sell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Difference Between North Korea And South Korea by tck2000(m): 11:06am On Jan 11, 2020
kiddoiLL:
“In 2013, Leader Kim Jong-Un had his Ex-Girlfriend executed in front of her family for making a sex tape.”
I swear we need Kim Jong-Un in Nigeria to come handle all these naija olsohos and Instagrams farm tools that'll come online and start displaying sexual madness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Truck Falls On Man's Car On Ojuelegba Bridge, Comes Out Alive From The Accident / Dubai Denies Nigerians Under 40 Tourist Visas - Abike Dabiri / Dana Air Speaks On Aircraft Door That Fell Off (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.