Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,073 members, 7,835,618 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Cry 4 Help! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Cry 4 Help! (872 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cry 4 Help! by oparahchux(m): 8:24am On Apr 17, 2007
Dear 'landers,
Pls, I write to ask 4 ur advise. To be frank, I've written 5 tests without any success. It is actually getting at me. Pls, help me!
Re: Cry 4 Help! by Pauchys(m): 9:28am On Apr 17, 2007
be patient opara, what is to be will be becos it depends on u. don't lose hope now becos ur time to overcome is at d door. wishing u all d best.
Re: Cry 4 Help! by effie(f): 9:39am On Apr 17, 2007
Don't worry dear, just keep praying and trusting God, very soon you'll see his work in your life. Don't go feeling bad about the tests because you don't know God's plans for you, he may have designed something far better for you. Just keep the faith, good luck.
Re: Cry 4 Help! by kellogs(m): 10:28am On Apr 17, 2007
Maybe you need to study more,put in more effort and leave the rest to God but you have to help yourself first by brushing up.Trust me you r not alone in this boat.
Re: Cry 4 Help! by maco22(m): 4:27pm On Apr 17, 2007
sorry mate
I can bet people that have jobs today have been in your shoes at some point in their lives but they never gave up, please work harder, keep practicing Gmats, IQ and skills tests as the case may be and remember after you pass the test, you have to prepare for the interview stage which is a different ball game,

whatever you do remain positive because companies test over 2000 people or more and they need about 10 or in some cases 20. but believe that even if they want just 1 person, that person is you, but the most important thing is for you to remain focused.

Keep your head up man
Re: Cry 4 Help! by Alert(f): 4:54pm On Apr 17, 2007
oparahchux:

Dear 'landers,
Please, I write to ask 4 your advise. To be frank, I've written 5 tests without any success. It is actually getting at me. Please, help me!

oparahchux, i also have similar problems with you, i wrote the same number of test, you did and it was failure(the only difference is that i passed one got called for an interview i didn't make). .I became so discouraged despite the fact that i'm just fresh from service.
do you know what i am doing, 1st; i realized had a serious problem in mathematics(Gmat's quantitative ), 2nd; i had the strong urge to over come this "obstacle". so i had to pay someone to brush up my maths, you wouldn't believe it i have to go back to secondary school textbooks as well as common entrance questions!
well, i'm still on it since last month and i'm yet to take another test(neither am i prepared for another one just yet),so i can't tell you the result.
Above all, believe in God's Power, Then Believe you can make it.
tanx to all 'landers that made contribution on this cos i have gotten a tip or two. winkLove you all
Re: Cry 4 Help! by ndudim: 6:37pm On Apr 17, 2007
have u given ur life to christ? pls dear try him,and free ur self from the hand of the devourer.That's the only way out.A TRAIL WILL CONVINCE U.
Re: Cry 4 Help! by valianty(m): 5:06pm On Apr 18, 2007
My friend, keep trying and trusting. God will help you. You are a success even if you were not selected after your five tests. Just work on yourself and your speed in solving aptitude tests questions. You will share your goodnews in this forum very soon. Ndo biko! cheesy
Re: Cry 4 Help! by bobbyan(m): 5:22pm On Apr 18, 2007
Dont be discourage my brother God times is the best . Pray and fast surly urs is coming. just like other too Amin
Re: Cry 4 Help! by oparahchux(m): 8:06am On Apr 20, 2007
Dear 'Landers,
Tanx a million 4 ur sincere concern towards my plight, may God bless u all. I now feel refreshed and turbo-charghed for the challenge ahead.I wish u all success.I love u all.

(1) (Reply)

Dpr Why This Far / An International Firm Recruits For An Oil & Gas Company / Would Any Of Today's Youth Like To Bank With Loosers Like Union & Afribank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.