Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,141 members, 7,860,106 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:30 AM

Would Any Of Today's Youth Like To Bank With Loosers Like Union & Afribank - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Would Any Of Today's Youth Like To Bank With Loosers Like Union & Afribank (873 Views)

Afribank: The Big, Liquid, And Highest Paying Bank In Nigeria / Afribank Recriuts Online Now / Job At Afribank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would Any Of Today's Youth Like To Bank With Loosers Like Union & Afribank by clutch162(m): 10:51am On Sep 05, 2007
I would like to know who among todays youth would like to bank with banks like Afribank and Union bank. As for me Never!! The reasons: Poor workin environ, Poor service, Poor Evrythin.
Kindly give yur answers and reasons.
Re: Would Any Of Today's Youth Like To Bank With Loosers Like Union & Afribank by Ajengogo(m): 11:58am On Sep 05, 2007
u dont seem to know anything about banking at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!! of the two banks u mentoned check out if they merge with many banks b/4 they met n25b minimum deposit in the recent consolidation. my friend dont be carried away by flashy structres around. just try and find out the financial strength of a bank b/k falling in love with it
Re: Would Any Of Today's Youth Like To Bank With Loosers Like Union & Afribank by mankevo(m): 12:25pm On Sep 05, 2007
I hope as a financial service provider their Physical setting will be of high advantages.
However what obtains for one may not be so for others, some may just see it as a regular Nigerian scene. Banks plz try MEET UP with MODERN Standards.
Re: Would Any Of Today's Youth Like To Bank With Loosers Like Union & Afribank by shostar: 12:50pm On Sep 05, 2007
PLS, I THINK YOU FORGOT TO ADD FIRST BANK TO  YOUR LIST.
POOR CUSTOMER SERVICES
LONG QUEUES, ETC
HAVE You EVER TRY THEIR ATM BEFORE WITH THEIR OWN CARD?THE LEVEL OF SUCCESS IS ABOUT 8%, AS IT WILL EITHER TELL You FINANCIAL INSTITUTION UNAVAILABLE OR UNABLE TO DISPENSE CASH.
INFACT, WE HAD TO CLOSE OUR STAFFS SALARY ACCOUNT THAT'S WITH THEM
THEY ARE WORST IN THESE ASPECTS.
Re: Would Any Of Today's Youth Like To Bank With Loosers Like Union & Afribank by mankevo(m): 1:11pm On Sep 05, 2007
cry cry shostar Good addition there!! cry cry
Re: Would Any Of Today's Youth Like To Bank With Loosers Like Union & Afribank by teetalks: 4:37pm On Sep 05, 2007
Ajengogo,
what is the point of banking with these so-called Strong
Financially based banks that are not Customer Based(or Friendly),
ask me,where do they get there high figures from if their Customer's
population graph keeps falling per Second, ? are we sure we
are not being deceived by these strong banks?,
Customers and good Banking are Synonymous (so to speak),
Am Always with banks that are Customer friendly
and we all know those banks, not with Strong banks
whose major Shares are in the Hands of just few rich men
that made those so-call banks to be strong simply becos they didnt marge with
other banks during the Re-captilisation
Re: Would Any Of Today's Youth Like To Bank With Loosers Like Union & Afribank by Alert(f): 9:34pm On Sep 05, 2007
That's why I always say GTB, in terms of customer friendly, is the best, While I was in school, I suffered in the hands of union bank that's because my Dad insisted on me opening account with them and as a novice I did so. First bank is something else but I keep wondering why they are doing massive recruitment is it to revolutionarised the bank , since they can't perform despite their trying to brush up with other banks.
Re: Would Any Of Today's Youth Like To Bank With Loosers Like Union & Afribank by Skywalker5(m): 9:53pm On Sep 05, 2007
I've been to both union bank and Afribank to help my mum do some financial transaction and i still wonder how this guys got that 25 billion Naira.
I am not into banking and stuff but i need to know how the future of this banks are going to be without the support of the younger generation.
I mean i dont know anybody who has an account with them (except my parent and Grandparent) grin

Na so so Old people i dey meet for there and you know what i mean by Old people grin

Wema bank too is another topic too
Re: Would Any Of Today's Youth Like To Bank With Loosers Like Union & Afribank by clutch162(m): 10:40pm On Sep 05, 2007
Ajengogo:

u don't seem to know anything about banking at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!! of the two banks u mentoned check out if they merge with many banks b/4 they met n25b minimum deposit in the recent consolidation. my friend don't be carried away by flashy structures around. just try and find out the financial strength of a bank b/k falling in love with it
Ajengogo, U sound so much like my Grandfather-if my comment. u must be working with or for one of these banks shocked grin. lol.those banks-long with many old generation banks- i mentioned deserve to be called loosers due to the kind of services they render. Customer satisfaction is below 20%.
No be capital base we wan chop, people, kingdoms rise and fall and so does organaistion(the US wasnt so popular 60yers back). u work to get to the top and work to stay @ the top.and like i'll always say, if these "looser banks" continue like this for the next decade,they will fall-just like savannah Bank. Give listening ear to the complaints of people crywho bank with this loosers and u know what i mean.

Sky-walker:

I've been to both union bank and Afribank to help my mum do some financial transaction and i still wonder how this guys got that 25 billion Naira.
I am not into banking and stuff but i need to know how the future of this banks are going to be without the support of the younger generation.
I mean i don't know anybody who has an account with them (except my parent and Grandparent) grin

Na so so Old people i dey meet for there and you know what i mean by Old people grin

Wema bank too is another topic too

i agree with u jaywalker, i wonder too. but the point is without support of the bright,challenging, determined, brainy younger generations, this "old money warehouses" re going down except they change. New generation banks are taking in lots of the bright ones while these old ones keep recycling their dum-dollard kids into their system.i know this because my Uncle is one.

Teetalks, i very much agree with that too. am not some jealous guy. i believe in calling spoon spoon and not spade.lol
Re: Would Any Of Today's Youth Like To Bank With Loosers Like Union & Afribank by clutch162(m): 8:38pm On Sep 22, 2007
clutch162:

I would like to know who among todays youth would like to bank with banks like Afribank and Union bank. As for me Never!! The reasons: Poor workin environ, Poor service, Poor Evrythin.
Kindly give yur answers and reasons.
Re: Would Any Of Today's Youth Like To Bank With Loosers Like Union & Afribank by lionstar: 2:43pm On Sep 26, 2007
if u think it's easy,go n open a bank.after that run it successfully for 10yrs,20yrs and above.if any of these banks job offers come out,i'm sure the crowd would be uncontrollabe.so like it or not,if they have graduate recruitment,i will go for it.it's better than being unemployed or being in an under paid job where u put up with lots of things.

(1) (Reply)

Pfa / Zenith Bank Info Pls Very Urgent! / Any News About Zenith Bank?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.