Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:33 AM

New Host ---- Giving Discount Now - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / New Host ---- Giving Discount Now (736 Views)

Free 30 Day Web Hosting Trial - Rillysoft Host / Don't Want 2 Try Nigerian Host? Hostgator Is Your Best Bet - Get 25% Off Today! / Best "free'' Web Host (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Host ---- Giving Discount Now by 2864: 6:45pm On Aug 06, 2010
I found this WebHOST and bougnt an account to really appreciate what they are saying

http://www.middayhost.com

I got 10% discount on first purchase.

They charge N3,500 for 300MB Space, they are lovely. I recommend the company.

Cheers
Re: New Host ---- Giving Discount Now by friendehis(m): 10:46am On Aug 07, 2010
Nice one for those who want a reliable web hosting solution. I will like to also recommend www.vbhostnet.com

They offer cheap and relIAble unlimited web hosting for as low s N2,000/yr for 2GB bandwidth, 1GB web space and more. You can also start your web hosting business for as low as N10,000/yr with ability to host unlimited domain names.

They also offer web design and development service. Software development. Visit www.vbhostnet.com to find out more

PLEASE DONT TELL THEM I REFERED YOU BECAUSE THEY ARE ON SPECIAL OFFER AT THE MOMENT WITH LIMITED TIME OFFER!
Re: New Host ---- Giving Discount Now by DualCore1: 8:52pm On Aug 07, 2010
Friend, your hosting platform is very insecure. Two attacks in less that one week.
This time I wont attempt to check the site up on IE to see if it shows up. Last time I did I had to reinstall my pc.

Are you not the one running this site? So whats the meaning of this??

friendehis:

PLEASE DONT TELL THEM I REFERED YOU BECAUSE THEY ARE ON SPECIAL OFFER AT THE MOMENT WITH LIMITED TIME OFFER!

Its annoying how we have turned this webmasters section into a Webhost competition. All that's happening now is people offering adverts in the form of answers to questions and posts.

Re: New Host ---- Giving Discount Now by DualCore1: 7:59am On Aug 08, 2010
^^Go somewhere else and play.

Friendehis, In addition to the other suggestions I have given both here and off nl, I suggest you look at your PC too cuz its the same "biawerr" something. Dont think i got the spelling right.
Re: New Host ---- Giving Discount Now by friendehis(m): 9:09am On Aug 08, 2010
@Dual Core

don worry bros, i am almost done with the cleaning, but until then why dont u forget about posting image of report. Come on guy, u are more than that to always interfere
Re: New Host ---- Giving Discount Now by DualCore1: 12:15pm On Aug 08, 2010
friendehis:

@Dual Core

don worry bros, i am almost done with the cleaning, but until then why dont u forget about posting image of report. Come on guy, u are more than that to always interfere
Sure thing. When I see things going wrong on your end, you wont hear from me. Sorry if I "interfered".
Nothing personal but please don't raise any of your issues with me again on IM. Sadly I don't just add people when they add me so I couldn't recall what your ID was, to notify you of your problems.
Cheers.
Re: New Host ---- Giving Discount Now by friendehis(m): 4:59pm On Aug 08, 2010
@Dual Core

I hold nothin against u BIG BRODA but all i ask is a fair way of criticism. BE ON THE CONSTRUCTIVE SIDE NOT THE DISTRUCTIVE SIDE.

All the same i thank u for making me better!
Re: New Host ---- Giving Discount Now by 2864: 8:18pm On Aug 10, 2010
Bros, he has every right to come in, When you are selling poison to people to swallow in the name of CHEAP STUFF> He is brothers keeper, Choose my fellow Webmasters

A 2GB infected with VIRUS or a Clean Host with less Space ?

You should be ashame posting your killer site here. I sincerely recommend for your BAN.

I increase my DISCOUNT to 30% Discount CODE: NAIRALAND. Only for Nairaland members ONLY

http://www.middayhost.com

Cheers
Re: New Host ---- Giving Discount Now by friendehis(m): 12:55pm On Aug 11, 2010
VBHOSTNET IS NO LONGER A SECURITY THREAT http://www.UnmaskParasites.com/security-report/?page=vbhostnet.com

http://onlinelinkscan.com/ you may want to check and scan it yourself

(1) (Reply)

Forum Designer / . / Freelance Web Developer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.