Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

5 Reasons Why You Should Buy Xiaomi Phones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 5 Reasons Why You Should Buy Xiaomi Phones (3608 Views)

Don't Buy Xiaomi Devices. If Youve Don't Update / Don't Buy Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro in 2020 Without Seeing This Review (photos) / Umidigi Cons....think Twice Before Buying!! BETTER BUY XIAOMI!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Reasons Why You Should Buy Xiaomi Phones by mikeycharles(m): 2:13pm On Dec 27, 2018
Xiaomi has a lot of fantastic phones and they offer great value. There is a reason why reputable sites like Android authority made it one of their top picks.

1. Affordability: this is one of the company's mission; to provide affordable devices while maintaining optimal quality ( aggressive pricing).

2. Design
Although many have made several comparisons between the iPhone and Xiaomi, the company has managed to pave it's own way with the recent release of the Redmi Note 5 pro which many reviewers have praised for it's stunning design and overall durability.

3. Customization Xiaomi is known to offer one of the best UI in the world with their very own MIUI skin which transforms stock android into something totally different.

4. Use of quality chips
Most Xiaomi devices make use of Snapdragon processors which are fine tuned to suit the phones software and offer better performance.

5. Support
Xiaomi offers the best support and customer services, they provide constant updates/upgrades to their devices and there is a huge online community to solve your problems.

These are just some of the reasons why you need to obtain a xiaomi device, others include remote control via IR blaster, virtual reality support, massive battery, high quality cameras etc

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Buy Xiaomi Phones by mikeycharles(m): 2:25pm On Dec 27, 2018

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Buy Xiaomi Phones by bravesoul247(m): 2:50pm On Dec 27, 2018
Not just xiaomi device na.Some good devices has these specs you mentioned
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Buy Xiaomi Phones by PureMe01: 2:12am On Dec 28, 2018
bravesoul247:
Not just xiaomi device na.Some good devices has these specs you mentioned
just name tecno already.i know that's what u wanna do.funny tecno&itel marketers

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Buy Xiaomi Phones by Xtopher123(m): 10:46am On Dec 28, 2018
One reason not to buy.. (my Opinion)

The very affordable ones don't support one of the most reliable 4G Network Band in Africa (Band 28 - Glo 4G) just yet..

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Buy Xiaomi Phones by charlesm91(m): 11:56am On Dec 29, 2018
How about ads. I read they advertise on their os. I don't think i can live with that.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Buy Xiaomi Phones by zenith4biz(m): 12:05pm On Dec 29, 2018
charlesm91:
How about ads. I read they advertise on their os. I don't think i can live with that.

Thanks to God that you read, using xiaomi Redmi note 4x, no ads
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Buy Xiaomi Phones by Lexusgs430: 12:47pm On Dec 29, 2018
Xtopher123:

The very affordable ones don't support one of the most reliable 4G Network Band in Africa (Band 28 - Glo 4G) just yet..

Have you heard about Umidigi One and Umidigi One Pro, Umidigi S2 Lite or Umidigi Z2?

All the aforementioned, supports Band 28............
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Buy Xiaomi Phones by Gazzy88(m): 12:56pm On Dec 29, 2018
Xtopher123:

says who? Band 28,the most reliable in Africa?

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Buy Xiaomi Phones by IKON360(m): 10:07pm On Dec 29, 2018
Xtopher123:

your brain is shaking
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Buy Xiaomi Phones by bravesoul247(m): 2:50am On Dec 30, 2018
PureMe01:
just name tecno already.i know that's what u wanna do.funny tecno&itel marketers
lol.. But seriously, TECNO is doing a good job, same with Samsung and the rest

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Buy Xiaomi Phones by Lexusgs430: 3:00am On Dec 30, 2018
Is this a xiaomi device or an Umidigi device?

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Buy Xiaomi Phones by ArewaTech1(m): 9:41am On Dec 30, 2018
Presently using Pocophone F1,
Xioami is really good
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Buy Xiaomi Phones by kvngjesse(m): 3:07pm On Jan 05, 2019
Xtopher123:

Happy New Year , Band 3 wave is comingg

3 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Buy Xiaomi Phones by Xtopher123(m): 4:59pm On Jan 05, 2019
kvngjesse:

Happy New Year , Band 3 wave is comingg

Would Glo use the Band 3?
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Buy Xiaomi Phones by Protein0: 5:37pm On Jan 05, 2019
Gazzy88:
says who? Band 28,the most reliable in Africa?
me sef weak grin cheesy
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Buy Xiaomi Phones by GrandMufti: 5:49pm On Jan 05, 2019
Xtopher123:

Already test - running in Ibadan kiss
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Buy Xiaomi Phones by Nuclearact: 2:16am On Jan 06, 2019
zenith4biz:

Thanks to God that you read, using xiaomi Redmi note 4x, no ads
Actually they do. I also use Redmi Note 4X and I see ads when I open file manager.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Buy Xiaomi Phones by kvngjesse(m): 2:42am On Jan 06, 2019
Xtopher123:

Yes already live in Ibadan

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Buy Xiaomi Phones by wwwmaster: 4:44am On Jan 06, 2019
Xiaomi will always be a distance joke in Nigeria till they have support centers like Tecno/Infinix Calcare.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Buy Xiaomi Phones by Blastedholligan: 8:45am On Jan 06, 2019
I'll give you one reason not to buy. They don't support band 28 and if they get spoilt, no way to repair.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Buy Xiaomi Phones by Blastedholligan: 8:54am On Jan 06, 2019
Xtopher123:

this is not the most reliable

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Buy Xiaomi Phones by Blastedholligan: 8:55am On Jan 06, 2019
wwwmaster:
Xiaomi will always be a distance joke in Nigeria till they have support centers like Tecno/Infinix Calcare.
I totally agree with you.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Buy Xiaomi Phones by Xtopher123(m): 12:19pm On Jan 06, 2019
Blastedholligan:
this is not the most reliable

Band 28 is one of the most reliable bands cos of its Frequency and penetration through thick obstacles
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Buy Xiaomi Phones by gogeekish(m): 2:01pm On Jan 06, 2019
wwwmaster:
A distant joke that sold more phones than Infinix and Tecno on one of these trade ceremony in jumia.

9 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Buy Xiaomi Phones by wwwmaster: 4:31pm On Jan 06, 2019
gogeekish:
A distant joke that sold more phones than Infinix and Tecno on one of these trade ceremony in jumia.
Who cares about Jumia?
Xiaomi cannot outsell Tecno and Infinx in Nigeria unless they have a vibrant market and service center in Nigeria.
Who knows Xiaomi in outside Lagos?
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Buy Xiaomi Phones by Opetech(m): 5:30pm On Jan 06, 2019
wwwmaster:

Who cares about Jumia?
Xiaomi cannot outsell Tecno and Infinx in Nigeria unless they have a vibrant market and service center in Nigeria.

Hahaha. Many of us are outside Lagos and we know Xiaomi very well.

8 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Buy Xiaomi Phones by wwwmaster: 7:04pm On Jan 06, 2019
Opetech:

Hahaha. Many of us are outside Lagos and we know Xiaomi very well.
Go to phone stores in PH, Onitsha, Enugu, Kano etc and ask of Xiaomi.

Phone sellers were even arguing there's no phone called Xiaomi but Gionee in PH. grin
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Buy Xiaomi Phones by gogeekish(m): 7:05pm On Jan 06, 2019
wwwmaster:

Who cares about Jumia?
Lolzzz, How come in Delta State, in a remote area I keep ordering screen and sensors for alot of Xiaomi devices here?

Why is it that I am seeing alot of folks using Xiaomi these days in my area that isn't in Lagos?

Come on brauhh! Just stop!
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Buy Xiaomi Phones by wwwmaster: 7:09pm On Jan 06, 2019
gogeekish:
Lolzzz, How come in Delta State, in a remote area I keep ordering screen and sensors for alot of Xiaomi devices here?

Why is it that I am seeing alot of folks using Xiaomi these days in my area that isn't in Lagos?

Come on brauhh! Just stop!
Please, I don't have time for argument.
Go down to Emeka Offor Plaza at Onitsha, Garrison in PH, Enugu, Kano etc and ask of Xiaomi phones.
You know about Xiaomi phone cos you read the comments online, likely on Nairaland.

Xiaomi does not have market in Nigeria, no spare parts or repair center.
If your screen breaks you are on your own.

What's your point exactly here?

Go down to their official Forum and see Nigerians requestion for their repair center, they don't care!
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Buy Xiaomi Phones by Blastedholligan: 7:21pm On Jan 06, 2019
Xtopher123:

Band 28 is one of the most reliable bands cos of its Frequency and penetration through thick obstacles
okay.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Buy Xiaomi Phones by Opetech(m): 8:49pm On Jan 06, 2019
wwwmaster:

Please, I don't have time for argument.
Go down to Emeka Offor Plaza at Onitsha, Garrison in PH, Enugu, Kano etc and ask of Xiaomi phones.
You know about Xiaomi phone cos you read the comments online, likely on Nairaland.

Xiaomi does not have market in Nigeria, no spare parts or repair center.
If your screen breaks you are on your own.

What's your point exactly here?

Go down to their official Forum and see Nigerians requestion for their repair center, they don't care!

Okay, you have won, anything else?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Turned My Phone Into Something Cool Being At Home / MTN Reveals How Users Can Check Compensation Data, Airtime / I Need A Review On Itel Powerbank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.