Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,231 members, 7,849,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:34 AM

Akpororo Slammed For Going Topless To Praise God, Broda Shaggi Reacts - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Akpororo Slammed For Going Topless To Praise God, Broda Shaggi Reacts (506 Views)

Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) / Grandma With Dementia Never Forgets To Praise God / Tithe: Akpororo Blasts Daddy Freeze Again. Has This Question For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Akpororo Slammed For Going Topless To Praise God, Broda Shaggi Reacts by echepops(m): 3:03pm On Dec 27, 2018
Earlier today, Gospel musician Sammie Okposo slammed Comedian, Akpororo for going topless to praise God at a Gospel concert. Comedian, Broda Shaggi has reacted to the post.

Broda Shaggi who is known to always appear topless in his 'Instagram skits' reacted saying "So I no go for go church be that? ..will praise my God the way I like. No rules to worship neither is there rules to happiness...personal opinion tho...PERSONAL OPINION I said. TAINK you''

https://stephenechefu..com/2018/12/broda-shaggi-reacts-to-news-of-akpororo.html?m=0

lalasticlala

Re: Akpororo Slammed For Going Topless To Praise God, Broda Shaggi Reacts by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 27, 2018
So you want to praise God like king David of old I suppose undecided undecided? Why don't you go naked to finish what you have started? undecided undecided undecided undecided. As for that guy saying he wouldn't go to church because of that, please stay at home instead of tempting our sisters in the name of praising God.
Re: Akpororo Slammed For Going Topless To Praise God, Broda Shaggi Reacts by echepops(m): 1:50pm On Jan 05, 2019
asuustrike1:
So you want to praise God like king David of old I suppose undecided undecided? Why don't you go naked to finish what you have started? undecided undecided undecided undecided. As for that guy saying he wouldn't go to church because of that, please stay at home instead of tempting our sisters in the name of praising God.

not at all

(1) (Reply)

2019 Our Year Of Divine Presence And Rest. / How To Activate God's Presence (4) / VIDEO: Pastor Oritsejafor Called Out For Asking Members To Pay $5,000 For Mantle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.