Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. (58571 Views)

My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts / My Wife Has Turned My Children Against Me / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Denvacandy: 12:25pm On Nov 19, 2021
We got married in 2018 and things where going smooth, i was working with a company in port harcourt and i can bodly say i was very okay, taking flight is not an issue.

When she wanted to give birth to our first child, it was through CS and i paid every damn bills amounting to 500k or so.

We moved down to ogun state and i was taking flight monthly to see her from port harcourt.

Fast forward to 2020, the comapny fold up and i lost my job, i came down to ogun fully with my wife and everything went down, feeding was hard and my savings is drying up.

You know how woman do and how to satisfy them so my savings eventually dried up and the reality was down.

She applied for a teaching job at govt school and she got employed and i was always at home.

Do she was supportive but its didnt took long when she changed and started treating me badly.

I was so sad the day she utter all terirble words to me, on how have not been a good husband and how i have not been dropping money for food and co.

how i have not been taking care of her, i almost moved to tears and i refused to eat her food for some period, i was being supported by a street friend.

How can someone you have sacrificed so much for all of a sudden change and bring out thier true color.

417 Likes 36 Shares

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by habsydiamond(m): 12:29pm On Nov 19, 2021
Uncle the best way of bringing peace to ur home is by gaining ur position back as the head of the family.... When women are put in such position they can't handle it cos they were not made to be so.. That's for married couples oo.. Try getting a job or go into business that will give u an edge over her... With that u will have ur home back... If not oga u never see anything ooo...

825 Likes 58 Shares

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Hashabiah: 12:31pm On Nov 19, 2021
Bros you have to understand that a woman is like a cat with a low-sense of gratitude , and secondly ,you should have invested more in yourself rather than your wife's narcissistic marriage . But it's not too late to do the right thing , in fact , start by getting a job and keep some savings aside for the unexpected.

And lastly, don't let anyone make you feel bad about you depending on your wife. Because the burden of marriage is suppose to be handled by two people, not one person.

465 Likes 41 Shares

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Stomoney(m): 12:33pm On Nov 19, 2021
Almost what happens to me bro. (10years relationship) We both lived together in osun state before i was transfereed to ogun state. Last year we had introduction and planning to have our wedding this year but unfortunately i lost my job early this year. Before I knew it she started giving attitude after I lost my job, it got to a stage where she receive calls distance far from me and i began suspicious of she having another relationship. One day I caught her red handed Omo that day eh I lost myself grin I couldn't control myself; my legs were shaking , i confronted her and she cried n pleaded. Told her mom about her doing but couldnt narrate to my family because I was in love, so we continue again. A month later, i travelled to ibadan from osun for another interview of which she knew about and thank god i got employed that same day. I started calling my babe Immediately i left their office to tell her how everything went but to no avail.
I got so worried when I got home and i was told she said she was travelling to Lagos. Till now I couldnt here from her.
lots happenf after her traveling to Lagos which almost separated her parents but na dia wahala

Relationship ended

last month i was packing my luggage trying to relocate to ibadan, omo come see several packs of used postinor under wardrobe cabinet
That babe almost finish me but God saved me.

Ever since then, nigga don wise
Nigga be fuxking those holes hard cool
Nigga be making more money
Nigga gotten so many investment

No love for Niger just make more money
Live good

740 Likes 55 Shares

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Mastakija(m): 12:33pm On Nov 19, 2021
Dats the future people for you kiss

50 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Ussycool: 12:35pm On Nov 19, 2021
If you think i am not your perfect match go and marr your ur match lets see.
What is the meaning of this for goodness sake?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Tenshades(m): 12:42pm On Nov 19, 2021
I believe you saw a red flag before marrying her but you chose to ignore the obvious signs that she was going to belittle you when you're financially down.

Now it has happened...emm...

Over to the elders in the building...

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Bola146(f): 1:15pm On Nov 19, 2021
She is human being, pray for her. I pray that you see a good job, a married man who lost his job is like someone who lost half of his life. You can tell people here who can help you to get a job. Best luck

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by lockheed55(m): 1:35pm On Nov 19, 2021
Wow

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Gwan2(m): 1:35pm On Nov 19, 2021
OP, allow me to indulge you.

Most times, women love, romance and respectful gestures are usually associated with the ability of the man to provide sustainably. Know this and know peace.

Now, you could afford to earn just a little of those aforementioned gestures, not completely though, if you were sincerely faithful and honest with her during your hey days. Not just with your finance…your attention, friendship and companionship with her.

But, you will encounter the full wrath of the woman when the table turns, and you were not fulfilling those aforementioned obligations, or probably not so efficient, regardless of the financial empowerment.

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by EmekaBlue(m): 1:36pm On Nov 19, 2021
Money is the god on earth

If not sufficient in you...u r irrelevant

Mark my words

Same reason men of God will ask you to pray for Money but collect money from you...why don't they pray directly for money to fall from heaven

Relax...it will be well with time..she is only human

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Nilx: 1:36pm On Nov 19, 2021
Dj

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by abobote: 1:36pm On Nov 19, 2021
The earlier we realise that nothing like love, but interest the better for us. Some people thinks their wife love or married them coz of love, my brother, nothing like that. Life generally is all about interest. As a man if you are not bringing money, you are useless to that your wife.
Few days ago my wife stopped talking to me, cos she felt offended over a conversation and she demands I apologise, but I don't know how to say sorry, so she stopped talking to me, after two days, I just dropped 10k on her account without any instruction, since then, she has been calling me baby, what is the money for . Bros, you can only husle to regain back your position as head of the family

354 Likes 23 Shares

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Kobicove(m): 1:36pm On Nov 19, 2021
Let no one deceive you, finance is the bedrock of any marriage!

98 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by bouncin04(m): 1:37pm On Nov 19, 2021
I don't know, but all I can say as a red piller is

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by dancewith: 1:37pm On Nov 19, 2021
Na so. This is relatively common. Your sin is to have lost your job when you have a wife ready to spend the money therefrom
This is a warning to all men. Never ever lose your job, you have a wife that won't tolerate the loss of money. Like hell, what do you want her to do?

Seriously her mates are wearing Bone Straight and pinner four. How dare you go broke

Op better hijack a job at SPDC and make her happy again

Case closed, Problem solved

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Pidginwhisper: 1:37pm On Nov 19, 2021
#TeamForeign

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by maak400: 1:37pm On Nov 19, 2021
This is the sad story of every married man who lost his job or means of livelihood. When a man is financially stable and providing every need of his wife and kids, he'll experience love and affection from his wife because her needs were met, but once there's an unfortunate turn of events, the man will suffer all manner of mental abuse and emotional torture from the once loving wife. This is why many men are scared of marriage. Love na scam.

138 Likes 14 Shares

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by GboyegaD(m): 1:37pm On Nov 19, 2021
It is difficult to say much since I wouldn't expect anyone to act the way she is. This is the only reason I advice people to look deep into the family they want to marry from. Once you notice how they react to money, it should tell you the kind of expectations to have with their daughter/son when it comes to money.

53 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by NotBeenPaid: 1:37pm On Nov 19, 2021

The complains from couples is becoming too much these days. Seems more like they're no compatible spouses out there. People get married these days not because they're matured enough but because they feel they're old enough to. And the peer pressure too.

132 Likes 10 Shares

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Useku(m): 1:37pm On Nov 19, 2021
This is always the case when a guy loses his job or business.

Action plan, apply for your 25% pension fund.

Start a biz immediately, no matter how small.

Channel all your energy on the biz and provide only feeding allowance for now while your wife takes other bills or fork off from your house.

If your below 40 try searching for another job but if your above 40 face the biz squarely and grow it.

Lesson

If you got a job under 30, ensure you get a land on the outskirt of your city and fight to build at least a miniflat before spending any rubbish money on wedding!

Take a loan, suffer, but have a place you can hibernate in the event of any unfortunate incident.

Wives are never good back up plans,they will definitely desert you when life gets tough!

Don't spend a dime on marriage until you have secured yourself!

And if you are already married now with a working spouse, cut your current family expenses, force your wife to pick bills while you hurriedly get a small house for the family.

Any woman wet no gree cooperate,discard her sharply.

If you sacrifice your all,and nothing to fall back on,woman go abuse you,leave you when better option shows up while you fit develop bp,stroke and finally poof.

Stay woke bras!

Happy international men day!

290 Likes 26 Shares

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Thisis2raw(m): 1:37pm On Nov 19, 2021
Sometimes I wonder wetin create this Nigerian gals

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by HEAVEN4444: 1:38pm On Nov 19, 2021
shocked

1 Like

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 19, 2021
It happens Bro, put yourself together and keep searching, u did get a well paying job by God's Grace

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Nyanabo(m): 1:38pm On Nov 19, 2021
When money dey friend go dey, when money no dey friend go go.

Go an look for a job. Stop wallowing in self-pity.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Richy4(m): 1:38pm On Nov 19, 2021
Try and find another job buddy... it is a phase...Everything will be fine again once you get another job...It's only few ladies that can still respect you when u are down... I clicked on the thread thinking she did something abnormal..
Good luck my brother and God bless ..

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by condralbedez: 1:39pm On Nov 19, 2021
That's women for you Abobie just try get back to your feet....This phase will pass by too.Thanks for this companies has fold up,food stuffs is on hike,but we shall excel

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Grace001: 1:39pm On Nov 19, 2021
Go and look for job and earn your respect again.

But let me give you one secret, once you get a job and you’re making a salary of let say 200k. Bro work all family expenses on 100k and keep that half for dry time.

Let her learn to manage on whatever reasonable amount you provide as the head of the family, structure your family expenses to standard which you can easily sustain even when you’re out of job. Even if you could raise half of what you used to earn when you’re working while you’re out of job you can still sustain the family.

No do pass yourself for woman

62 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

25-Year-Old Mother Of 9 And Her Cute Kids (Photos) / Funny Letter Of Husband To Wife About Their Sex Life And Wife's Response / Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.