Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,260 members, 7,836,188 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Uche Jombo Celebrates Her 39th Birthday With Adorable Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Jombo Celebrates Her 39th Birthday With Adorable Photos (31970 Views)

Uche Jombo Celebrates 42nd Birthday (Photos) / Uche Jombo Celebrates Her 41st Birthday; Her Son, Matthew Sings For Her (Video) / Uche Jombo Celebrates 38th Birthday With A Beautiful Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates Her 39th Birthday With Adorable Photos by Nobody: 6:33am On Dec 28, 2018
feedapet:

You wrote waec at 19. A lot of people sat for Waec between ages 14-16.

Everyone has his own race.

Not in my time. I wrote it at 18. I'll be 37 in about 5 months time.

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates Her 39th Birthday With Adorable Photos by Diso60090(m): 6:41am On Dec 28, 2018
pDudd:
I'm 37. Uche Jumbo is not 39.

When I was writing WAEC in 2000, this woman was already a confirmed actress in the industry. So she was only 2 years older huh?

Kontinu

You dey there the day her mother born her?

2 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates Her 39th Birthday With Adorable Photos by bukatyne(f): 7:13am On Dec 28, 2018
pDudd:

Not in my time. I wrote it at 18. I'll be 37 in about 2 months time.

She is older than you with three years na.

She is 39 in Dec 2018. I. E. 40 in Dec 2019.

You will be 37 in Feb 2019

Na wa for you.

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates Her 39th Birthday With Adorable Photos by vr0xen: 7:29am On Dec 28, 2018
i love her so much and she is my namesake.my greatest ambition is to make a baby with her but she is phantom
Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates Her 39th Birthday With Adorable Photos by chuksohams(m): 7:33am On Dec 28, 2018
Happy Birthday lady
Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates Her 39th Birthday With Adorable Photos by MrayNgozi(f): 7:45am On Dec 28, 2018
Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates Her 39th Birthday With Adorable Photos by BornnAgainChild(f): 7:57am On Dec 28, 2018
Schwartz:

My dear, none of them is below 40 including Genevieve and Ini Edo still claiming 32 every year

Dont mind that yeye ini edo..as at 2009 when i stayed around VGC..she dey come slicks bar wella with her akatikoro friends and they smoke openly..Does it na mean she was just 23 years as at then if she keeps claiming 32 na

Arrant rubbish undecided when me was just 17 then

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates Her 39th Birthday With Adorable Photos by owonikoko700(m): 8:10am On Dec 28, 2018
So Classic n Matured=No Advertised Cleavages>>>lo batan
Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates Her 39th Birthday With Adorable Photos by owonikoko700(m): 8:12am On Dec 28, 2018
pDudd:

Not in my time. I wrote it at 18. I'll be 37 in about 2 months time.

O jebi...
Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates Her 39th Birthday With Adorable Photos by zudozz: 8:36am On Dec 28, 2018
imagine this girl come out say she with Ramsey Noah never bang before..u go believe that kind thing?
Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates Her 39th Birthday With Adorable Photos by donqx: 9:27am On Dec 28, 2018
smiley
Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates Her 39th Birthday With Adorable Photos by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 28, 2018
I like the way women are beginning to take good care of themselves these days. Hardly will you see a 39 year old look like this in the era of wearing double wrapper and puff blouse coupled with suffer head mentality because of man na man.

Much love uche. My regards to your mulatto hubby.
Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates Her 39th Birthday With Adorable Photos by Wuraola01(f): 10:27am On Dec 28, 2018
naijapips04:

nah bro. that would mean she was 19 as of the time you were writing waec in 2000.

A 19 year old actress Don mature na.

21 not 19.

But the guy was 19 when he wrote waec. He's 2 years younger according to him.
Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates Her 39th Birthday With Adorable Photos by victorian(f): 10:45am On Dec 28, 2018
So all these men arguing here about uche jombo age, don pass mid 30s going to 37years and 40s, and they are here online arguing about woman age, when una mates have resumed work since yesterday.

Na wa o.

O ma se o

Who do una this kain thing?

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates Her 39th Birthday With Adorable Photos by Priye007(m): 10:59am On Dec 28, 2018
Happy birthday age mate and my best actress I love this girl.
Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates Her 39th Birthday With Adorable Photos by Originalsly: 11:00am On Dec 28, 2018
victorian:

So all these men arguing here about uche jombo age, don pass mid 30s going to 37years and 40s, and they are here online arguing about woman age, when una mates have resumed work since yesterday.

Na wa o.

O ma se o

Who do una this kain thing?

I wonder what mind men be this.
A woman is as old as she looks
..... especially to a man. If she looks younger than her age..... then she can be free to shout it out...like Uche..... like Genny..... if not...she should be quiet...and a man should never ask.... that would be like an insult.
Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates Her 39th Birthday With Adorable Photos by Originalsly: 11:03am On Dec 28, 2018
A woman is as old as she looks.....she looks much younger than her age....so much younger than many without even a child...so why the fuss whether she be 37...39...or 42? Hope she continues managing her body and keeping it in great shape.
Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates Her 39th Birthday With Adorable Photos by victorian(f): 11:20am On Dec 28, 2018
Originalsly:

I wonder what mind men be this.
A woman is as old as she looks
..... especially to a man. If she looks younger than her age..... then she can be free to shout it out...like Uche..... like Genny..... if not...she should be quiet...and a man should never ask.... that would be like an insult.

Honestly I wonder too

Arguing back and forth about her age, as if they were there when her mother gave birth to her.

Assuming the men didn't mention their ages, and when they gained admission into school and graduated from school. I thought they were teenagers, catching fun.
Im shocked and still shocked grown asszed men are busy with such irrelevance.
It's not as if, these women they argue on, are their gfs or wives.
They can't even walk up to these ladies and say hi.

Women looking youthful, and enjoying their youths and looks can claim any age they want. Any man who doesn't like it can go and hit his head on the wall.
It's none of their business.

Hmmmmmmm

Men talking like women. While women are silently becoming men.

May God help us.

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates Her 39th Birthday With Adorable Photos by alfredilly: 11:35am On Dec 28, 2018
Uche Jombo 39? This girl has been acting since year 2000 and by then she was a university graduate.
Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates Her 39th Birthday With Adorable Photos by mushystuff: 1:26pm On Dec 28, 2018
naijapips04:

nah bro. that would mean she was 19 as of the time you were writing waec in 2000.

A 19 year old actress Don mature na.

She would have been 21 actually. He was 19 at the time if he's 37 now.
Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates Her 39th Birthday With Adorable Photos by mushystuff: 1:32pm On Dec 28, 2018
BornnAgainChild:

Dont mind that yeye ini edo..as at 2009 when i stayed around VGC..she dey come slicks bar wella with her akatikoro friends and they smoke openly..Does it na mean she was just 23 years as at then if she keeps claiming 32 na

Arrant rubbish undecided when me was just 17 then

It is public knowledge that Ini was born in 1982. That makes her 36 not this 32 u put here. Even if u want to disprove her age at least quote correctly the one u disagree with.
Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates Her 39th Birthday With Adorable Photos by mechanics(m): 1:59pm On Dec 28, 2018
I see my Alma mater represented.
Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates Her 39th Birthday With Adorable Photos by BornnAgainChild(f): 4:56pm On Dec 28, 2018
mushystuff:

It is public knowledge that Ini was born in 1982. That makes her 36 not this 32 u put here. Even if u want to disprove her age at least quote correctly the one u disagree with.

Next pls !!!
Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates Her 39th Birthday With Adorable Photos by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 28, 2018
Happy birthday!

Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates Her 39th Birthday With Adorable Photos by Mryacks: 1:15pm On Dec 31, 2018
feedapet:

You wrote waec at 19. A lot of people sat for Waec between ages 14-16.

Everyone has his own race.

True that.....I wrote at 15

(1) (2) (Reply)

Actress Lizzy's And and Barry's Prewedding Shoot / Segun Arinze & Wife, Julie Arinze Stun For Christmas Season / Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.