Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Davido Entertains Fans With Snacks And Chicken At His Concert In Eko Atlantic. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Entertains Fans With Snacks And Chicken At His Concert In Eko Atlantic. (36271 Views)

Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic / Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Loved Up After His Concert In London / “I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Entertains Fans With Snacks And Chicken At His Concert In Eko Atlantic. by Agozie48: 1:48pm On Dec 28, 2018
Oluromantic:
This davido guy is fast becoming a god.

You pay high to be at his concert, he manages to give u puffpuff and a piece of chicken that a 5-year old child can finish at once and they're shouting... He wants to kill us with food... As if its pounded yam he offered them.

He will give some people his shit one day and they'll prostrate to have it.

common shut the Bleep up what do you know? Other concerts that you went to did they give you as little as sachet water and you are here blabbing rubbish
Re: Davido Entertains Fans With Snacks And Chicken At His Concert In Eko Atlantic. by 12345baba(m): 1:50pm On Dec 28, 2018
Oluromantic:

You pay high to be at his concert, he manages to give u puffpuff and a piece of chicken that a 5-year old child can finish at once and they're shouting... He wants to kill us with food... As if its pounded yam he offered them.

INA ekwuyeli
Re: Davido Entertains Fans With Snacks And Chicken At His Concert In Eko Atlantic. by SirLakes: 1:52pm On Dec 28, 2018
When you dey friend a chef girl, wetin una expect
Re: Davido Entertains Fans With Snacks And Chicken At His Concert In Eko Atlantic. by LeeSantos(m): 2:00pm On Dec 28, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
Everything on that tray cannot belleful me

It all written all over your life sef, that u belong to the village.. glutton
Re: Davido Entertains Fans With Snacks And Chicken At His Concert In Eko Atlantic. by CarolineOlawale(f): 2:00pm On Dec 28, 2018
Oluromantic:

Maybe they are from the potor potor region, na ebinna Dem be na! grin
Re: Davido Entertains Fans With Snacks And Chicken At His Concert In Eko Atlantic. by Xander85: 2:01pm On Dec 28, 2018
Is that puff-puff i'm seeing on the plates?
Re: Davido Entertains Fans With Snacks And Chicken At His Concert In Eko Atlantic. by eleo: 2:01pm On Dec 28, 2018
nice
Re: Davido Entertains Fans With Snacks And Chicken At His Concert In Eko Atlantic. by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 28, 2018
KingLennon:
To all those hating.....Half bread is better than none o grin. I wonder how people feel comfortable beefing people who are more successful than them

See I just wonder.

The food served might just be a free gift that the ticket did not cover. Just to say thanks for coming ,Happy new year.

But Negative mind will never see anything positive.

Many are evil in this land
Re: Davido Entertains Fans With Snacks And Chicken At His Concert In Eko Atlantic. by vindisick: 2:09pm On Dec 28, 2018
12345baba:
INA ekwuyeli
Taaa. Mechi onu
Re: Davido Entertains Fans With Snacks And Chicken At His Concert In Eko Atlantic. by EniiT: 2:11pm On Dec 28, 2018
Unfortunately for Davido it appears there is a conspiracy of bring him down against him in the entertainment industry. Consistently every year he has a good event..they first release news about few bad things that occured.
After poisoning peoples minds the good ones will come. When a bad impression has already been formed. May the Lord deliver one from persistent enemies. He has to work extra harder than everyone to be relevant. Thank God for grace and mercy. Aye le.
Even Wizzys fans will always be online trying to trend when the guy dey do I'm own show
Re: Davido Entertains Fans With Snacks And Chicken At His Concert In Eko Atlantic. by KingLennon(m): 2:13pm On Dec 28, 2018
tamethem:

See I just wonder.

The food served might just be a free gift that the ticket did not cover. Just to say thanks for coming ,Happy new year.

But Negative mind will never see anything positive.

Many are evil in this land
I swear...
Re: Davido Entertains Fans With Snacks And Chicken At His Concert In Eko Atlantic. by ishowdotgmail(m): 2:16pm On Dec 28, 2018
LeeSantos:

It all written all over your life sef, that u belong to the village.. glutton
Lol, so sad you can't get a joke.
Re: Davido Entertains Fans With Snacks And Chicken At His Concert In Eko Atlantic. by Baloranking(m): 3:38pm On Dec 28, 2018
angry
ishowdotgmail:
angry

Re: Davido Entertains Fans With Snacks And Chicken At His Concert In Eko Atlantic. by CAPTAIN44: 3:45pm On Dec 28, 2018
Do you need abuja yam of any quantity, 50s, 100s, 200s etc.?

Wattsapp me on.......07069766012

Call me on..........08076877360.
Re: Davido Entertains Fans With Snacks And Chicken At His Concert In Eko Atlantic. by Oluromantic: 3:50pm On Dec 28, 2018
CarolineOlawale:

Maybe they are from the potor potor region, na ebinna Dem be na! grin
No mind them. Them go chop shiit one day
Re: Davido Entertains Fans With Snacks And Chicken At His Concert In Eko Atlantic. by Celexralno: 4:13pm On Dec 28, 2018
Oluromantic:

am just wondering where u kept ur sense
Re: Davido Entertains Fans With Snacks And Chicken At His Concert In Eko Atlantic. by mikeyung71(m): 4:28pm On Dec 28, 2018
na new thing?

Re: Davido Entertains Fans With Snacks And Chicken At His Concert In Eko Atlantic. by nagalee(m): 4:46pm On Dec 28, 2018
Groovenaija360:
grin grin

SEE THE MOMENT DAVIDO MAKES FANS GO GAGA

WATCH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOYft_mrw94
he looks like a wreaking ball hahahaha
Re: Davido Entertains Fans With Snacks And Chicken At His Concert In Eko Atlantic. by Alao96(m): 5:36pm On Dec 28, 2018
Oluromantic:

How many shows wey u don go wey dem give out food....ma guy answer me
Re: Davido Entertains Fans With Snacks And Chicken At His Concert In Eko Atlantic. by beemzy2014(f): 5:50pm On Dec 28, 2018
aswear.

ebinna

'(
ishowdotgmail:
Re: Davido Entertains Fans With Snacks And Chicken At His Concert In Eko Atlantic. by mechanics(m): 6:09pm On Dec 28, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
You like food o.
Re: Davido Entertains Fans With Snacks And Chicken At His Concert In Eko Atlantic. by Onyi22(f): 7:41pm On Dec 28, 2018
Money is good
Re: Davido Entertains Fans With Snacks And Chicken At His Concert In Eko Atlantic. by Onyi22(f): 7:42pm On Dec 28, 2018
Celexralno:

am just wondering where u kept ur sense
grin grin
Re: Davido Entertains Fans With Snacks And Chicken At His Concert In Eko Atlantic. by Ayobami7(m): 4:55pm On Dec 30, 2018
ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rosy Meurer Chilling With Husband, Churchill And Son / Sola Kosoko Celebrates Her Birthday &10th Wedding Anniversary With Abiodun Abina / Mercy Aigbe's Daughter Michelle Graduates From Canadian University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.