Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,321 members, 7,846,442 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

‘I Masturbate With A New intimacy gadget Every Day’; 34-year-old Rev Sister Reveals - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ‘I Masturbate With A New intimacy gadget Every Day’; 34-year-old Rev Sister Reveals (2147 Views)

Rev Sister Arrested As Police Recover Two Stolen Children In Anambra / Soldier Stabs 34-year-old Man To Death In Abia (Graphic Photo) / 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Masturbate With A New intimacy gadget Every Day’; 34-year-old Rev Sister Reveals by koksy4all: 10:11am On Dec 28, 2018
A woman reveals she uses different intimacy gadget every day – and then posts about her experiences on Instagram for cash.
She explained: “Almost one third of the time women are having sex, they’re in pain. “And yet, it seems like we’d rather gouge out our own eyeballs with ice picks than dedicate a single hour to acknowledging female sexual pleasure out loud.
“Say what you will about my unusual job title, but when I upload a intimacy gadget review on my Instagram feed, I’m doing it because I want the shame and the pain to stop....18+ See Photos
Re: ‘I Masturbate With A New intimacy gadget Every Day’; 34-year-old Rev Sister Reveals by koksy4all: 6:38am On Dec 29, 2018
koksy4all:
A woman reveals she uses different intimacy gadget every day – and then posts about her experiences on Instagram for cash.
She explained: “Almost one third of the time women are having sex, they’re in pain. “And yet, it seems like we’d rather gouge out our own eyeballs with ice picks than dedicate a single hour to acknowledging female sexual pleasure out loud.
“Say what you will about my unusual job title, but when I upload a intimacy gadget review on my Instagram feed, I’m doing it because I want the shame and the pain to stop....18+ See Photos
Re: ‘I Masturbate With A New intimacy gadget Every Day’; 34-year-old Rev Sister Reveals by koksy4all: 8:55am On Dec 31, 2018
[quote author=koksy4all post=74257450][/quote]
Re: ‘I Masturbate With A New intimacy gadget Every Day’; 34-year-old Rev Sister Reveals by koksy4all: 1:08pm On Jan 03, 2019
[quote author=koksy4all post=74316327][/quote]
Re: ‘I Masturbate With A New intimacy gadget Every Day’; 34-year-old Rev Sister Reveals by koksy4all: 9:16am On Jan 06, 2019
[quote author=koksy4all post=74411026][/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Slay Queen Beat Girl Unclad In Her Room, Isokoboy React / Another Guy Seen Using Fcmb Atm To Do His Assignment / How An Inlaw Was Robbed On 7th Of December, 20 And Banks Not Helping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.