Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Did Allah Know What Will Happen To The People Of Sodom And Gomorrah? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Did Allah Know What Will Happen To The People Of Sodom And Gomorrah? (5581 Views)

Nothing Must Happen To MURIC Director, Call Alaroye To Order! / Do The People In The City Of Wekan, Oman Truly Fast For 3 Hours In Ramadan? / How Did Allah Command Us To Recite Al Qur'an During Salat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Allah Know What Will Happen To The People Of Sodom And Gomorrah? by tintingz(m): 3:49pm On Dec 28, 2018
The Quran said Allah destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah because of the sins and evil of the people, one of the main reason is the practice of homosexuality.

Did Allah tried when he sent Lut to to warn them? He's ominipotent and knows things beforehand, why can't he stop these things he hate so much from onset?

What about Children and infants, were they also killed?
Re: Did Allah Know What Will Happen To The People Of Sodom And Gomorrah? by IMAliyu(m): 5:06pm On Dec 30, 2018
We meet again.
I'm not a scholar, but here is my two cents on this.
Yes Lut (pbh) was sent by God to warn them.
In the Islamic religion we have the belief that God created man with free will (To have the choice to follow God's will or not, to do good or bad... etc), So yes, he knows all, but what would be the point of giving man free will if he would stop them from doing things?
Yes, even the children died (all life belongs to him, He takes it and gives it at will)
As I once heard some cleric say, "when God unleashes his wrath, it takes both the good and bad doers together and the two are separated in the afterlife". Children are considered to be devoid of sin.
I hope you find my answer helpful.
Re: Did Allah Know What Will Happen To The People Of Sodom And Gomorrah? by tintingz(m): 12:19am On Dec 31, 2018
IMAliyu:
We meet again.
In the Islamic religion we have the belief that God created man with free will (To have the choice to follow God's will or not, to do good or bad... etc), So yes, he knows all, but what would be the point of giving man free will if he would stop them from doing things?
Yes, even the children died (all life belongs to him, He takes it and gives it at will)
As I once heard some cleric say, "when God unleashes his wrath, it takes both the good and bad doers together and the two are separated in the afterlife". Children are considered to be devoid of sin.
Yes we meet again and thanks for replying.

God knows all, since he knows these things will happen and will cause terrible purnishmemt why made it happen? What is he going to gain in it? Is he playing hungers game with his creation?

God has already made up his own will, the people only followed God's plan like a program.

Saying God gave his creation freewill is an illusion, if God can already know what will happen from A to Z beforehand, there is no freewill.

1 Like

Re: Did Allah Know What Will Happen To The People Of Sodom And Gomorrah? by aadoiza: 2:48pm On Jan 04, 2019
tintingz:
The Quran said Allah destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah because of the sins and evil of the people, one of the main reason is the practice of homosexuality.

Did Allah tried when he sent Lut to to warn them? He's ominipotent and knows things beforehand, why can't he stop these things he hate so much from onset?

What about Children and infants, were they also killed?
Na waa for you. I thought you left religions already and are now pretty much enlightened. So, why ask so many questions about religions every bloody time? Hope it ain't some kinda insufferable identity crisis issue.

4 Likes

Re: Did Allah Know What Will Happen To The People Of Sodom And Gomorrah? by Akin1212(m): 3:23pm On Jan 04, 2019
IMAliyu:
We meet again.

The question is not the bolded, you're asking an after question when you should be asking a before question. God according to legend is the beginning of everything. So let's go back to the beginning.

Before today, in the beginning God already knew we will argue this matter here on Nairaland, hypothetically. The same way God already knew Adam and Eve would eat the fruit irrespective of the instructions and freewill he gave them, right?
But God still went ahead and created Adam and Eve and us concurrently. He already knew the freewill of Adam and Eve will yield this result, didn't he?

So the question is this, what happened to Adam and Eve and what is happening here was known to God or Allah that it would happen, as an almighty God that he is, he had the power to stop these things. But because he allowed these things and refused to stop them, can we say he didn't want them to happen?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did Allah Know What Will Happen To The People Of Sodom And Gomorrah? by tintingz(m): 3:31pm On Jan 04, 2019
aadoiza:

Na waa for you. I thought you left religions already and are now pretty much enlightened. So, why ask so many questions about religions every bloody time? Hope it ain't some kinda insufferable identity crisis issue.
If I don't ask questions who will?

Engaging in debate, argument, discussion is the bedrock of enlightenment and knowledge.

Many of the Ancient Greek philosophers were not religious but they much engaged in theological debate and questioning we reference today.
Re: Did Allah Know What Will Happen To The People Of Sodom And Gomorrah? by tintingz(m): 3:46pm On Jan 04, 2019
Akin1212:

The question is not the bolded, you're asking an after question when you should be asking a before question. God according to legend is the beginning of everything. So let's go back to the beginning.

Before today, in the beginning God already knew we will argue this matter here on Nairaland, hypothetically. The same way God already knew Adam and Eve would eat the fruit irrespective of the instructions and freewill he gave them, right?
But God still went ahead and create Adam and Eve and us concurrently. He already knew the freewill of Adam and Eve will yield this result, didn't he?

So the question is this, what happened to Adam and Eve and what is happening here was known to God or Allah that it would happen, as an almighty God that he is, he had the power to stop these things. But because he allowed these things and refused to stop them, can we say he didn't want them to happen?
It is amazing how religious people don't see the ridiculousness in their mythology, God works in mysterious ways is always their answer, to me it's like saying God do meaningless things.

You hate something and have all the power to stop it and again said you will punish people for what you're responsible of, something you already know and can easily be stopped .

And the funniest thing is God get angry at what he already know will happen.

1 Like

Re: Did Allah Know What Will Happen To The People Of Sodom And Gomorrah? by Akin1212(m): 3:55pm On Jan 04, 2019
tintingz:
It is amazing how religious people don't see the ridiculousness in their mythology, God works in mysterious ways is their answer to me it's like saying God do meaningless things.

You hate something and have all the power to stop it and again said you will punish people for what you're responsible of, something you already know and can easily be stopped .

And funniest thing is God get angry at what he already knows will happen.

It's such a big shame that the majority of them just don't exercise critical reasoning and logic when it comes to this God of theirs. They prefer to be foolish and believe the fairy tales than think. A good thinker well not even believe that bullshit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Allah Know What Will Happen To The People Of Sodom And Gomorrah? by aadoiza: 10:55pm On Jan 04, 2019
tintingz:
If I don't ask questions who will?

Engaging in debate, argument, discussion is the bedrock of enlightenment and knowledge.

Many of the Ancient Greek philosophers were not religious but they much engaged in theological debate and questioning we reference today.
So your mission, now, is to spread the gospel of atheism.
I'd rather you shared the knowledge and wisdom atheism has got to offer the world which, I believe, would be more fruitful than the unnecessary back and forth, and slagging-off of religions on a faceless forum.
Re: Did Allah Know What Will Happen To The People Of Sodom And Gomorrah? by tintingz(m): 11:15am On Jan 05, 2019
aadoiza:

So your mission, now, is to spread the gospel of atheism.
I'd rather you shared the knowledge and wisdom atheism has got to offer the world which, I believe, would be more fruitful than the unnecessary back and forth, and slagging-off of religions on a faceless forum.

My mission is to spread reasoning. Make una receive reasoning in God's name. grin

The position of atheism/atheists is plain, they lack the belief in existence of God. That's it.

Humans don't need God to better their lives, have purpose, be moral.
Re: Did Allah Know What Will Happen To The People Of Sodom And Gomorrah? by aadoiza: 12:11pm On Jan 05, 2019
tintingz:
My mission is to spread reasoning. Make una receive reasoning in God's name. grin

The position of atheism/atheists is plain, they lack the belief in existence of God. That's it.

Humans don't need God to better their lives, have purpose, be moral.
Lacking the belief in God is no Biggie. However; believing that you only need to be an atheist to apply reasoning is a sheerly fallacious reasoning on its own.
Of course we don't always need God to better our lives 'cos God has provided us with everything we need coupled with an unmatched intelligence.

What I find confounding is how the belief in God is supposedly holding humans back. I still don't geddit. And that's why I need atheists to show us what they're doing differently.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Allah Know What Will Happen To The People Of Sodom And Gomorrah? by IMAliyu(m): 1:03pm On Jan 05, 2019
The philosophical question of, If everything is destined then does free will exist? And vice versa.
Different groups or people have different answers or opinion on this, but here is my take and how I chose to look at it.
We believe God is the creator of everything including Time and that he is not subject to his creation (Past, present, future is all the same to him)
So in my view (not necessarily a general view and I may be wrong) God did create man with free will (ability to make their own choices), but upon creation all your actions, decisions and events to happen have already been foreseen by God and hence that being your destiny (in the sense that the past, present and future are one and the same to him).
So in a sense you create your own destiny, but God is still in control of it.
I may have created more questions than answers here.
Re: Did Allah Know What Will Happen To The People Of Sodom And Gomorrah? by tintingz(m): 1:59pm On Jan 05, 2019
aadoiza:

Lacking the belief in God is no Biggie. However; believing that you only need to be an atheist to apply reasoning is a sheerly fallacious reasoning on its own.
There are Theists that reason just like atheists, in fact there are some theists that reason more than atheists. Now you didn't get the context of my previous post.

Reasoning in my post has to do with theology, how religious people take fairytales serious. As you can see from the topic of this thread.

Of course we don't always need God to better our lives 'cos God has provided us with everything we need coupled with an unmatched intelligence.
This is a fallacy. How did you it's God that provides?

What I find confounding is how the belief in God is supposedly holding humans back. I still don't geddit. And that's why I need atheists to show us what they're doing differently.
Lol, look around and tell me you didn't see the problem in the society?

Terrorism, scamming religious members, superstitious, discrimination, religious crisis, Society backwardness etc The believe in God is not responsible?
Re: Did Allah Know What Will Happen To The People Of Sodom And Gomorrah? by IMAliyu(m): 2:27pm On Jan 05, 2019
tintingz post=74475123 :

Terrorism, scamming religious members, superstitious, discrimination, religious crisis, Society backwardness etc The believe in God is not responsible?
As real as these problems are, you make it sound like religion is the exclusive cause of the world's problems.
With or without religion. crimes still occur.
Scammers, thieves, murders, racists etc. will always exist and that is human nature (if you check history).
Re: Did Allah Know What Will Happen To The People Of Sodom And Gomorrah? by tintingz(m): 2:38pm On Jan 05, 2019
IMAliyu:
The philosophical question of, If everything is destined then does free will exist? And vice versa.
Different groups or people have different answers or opinion on this, but here is my take and how I chose to look at it.
We believe God is the creator of everything including Time and that he is not subject to his creation (Past, present, future is all the same to him)
So in my view (not necessarily a general view and I may be wrong) God did create man with free will (ability to make their own choices), but upon creation all your actions, decisions and events to happen have already been foreseen by God and hence that being your destiny (in the sense that the past, present and future are one and the same to him).
So in a sense you create your own destiny, but God is still in control of it.
I may have created more questions than answers here.
God able to know the future or time is a problem on it own.

You're contradicting yourself, if God can be in control of everything how then freewill is working?

The reason freewill is an illusion when it comes to God is because God already know what will happen long before he created everything.

Imagine I've the power of knowing everything beforehand, I wrote all your whole lives down in a book and give it to you and you did everything written in that book, do you think you have freewill, won't you fill bound to that book that I'm in control of your life?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did Allah Know What Will Happen To The People Of Sodom And Gomorrah? by tintingz(m): 3:07pm On Jan 05, 2019
IMAliyu:

As real as these problems are, you make it sound like religion is the exclusive cause of the world's problems.
With or without religion. crimes still occur.
Scammers, thieves, murders, racists etc. will always exist and that is human nature (if you check history).
With religion it made it worse!

There are other factors, religion is just part of it.
Re: Did Allah Know What Will Happen To The People Of Sodom And Gomorrah? by aadoiza: 5:16pm On Jan 05, 2019
tintingz:
There are Theists that reason just like atheists, in fact there are some theists that reason more than atheists. Now you didn't get the context of my previous post.

Reasoning in my post has to do with theology, how religious people take fairytales serious. As you can see from the topic of this thread.

This is a fallacy. How did you it's God that provides?

Lol, look around and tell me you didn't see the problem in the society?

If theists and atheists reasonings do align on most issues and there's a divergence of reasoning on theology I don't see how that's a problem. Besides, we all can't reason along the same line. It's simply not feasible.

Unless you'd want me to believe our being here is a result of some haphazardly random phenomenon, if not it is the almighty God that provides.

Religions or not, there always will be problems in the world because of varied interests, selfishness, greed, allegiances, ideaologies, race, and more. Thus, ascribing the ills of the world solely to theism is not only naive but mischievous.

The reason Religions may not always seem so innocuous or innocent is that the practitioners have the tendencies to twist doctrines for self-serving purposes, which is only human, as it happens in all fiefdoms.

1 Like

Re: Did Allah Know What Will Happen To The People Of Sodom And Gomorrah? by tintingz(m): 6:40pm On Jan 05, 2019
aadoiza:

If theists and atheists reasonings do align on most issues and there's a divergence of reasoning on theology I don't see how that's a problem. Besides, we all can't reason along the same line. It's simply not feasible.
The question of "God" is still a debate for centuries, why do you think it's not a problem?

Unless you'd want me to believe our being here is a result of some haphazardly random phenomenon, if not it is the almighty God that provides.
Why we are here is still unknown.

I have no reason to believe a God or Gods created us, no evidence pointing to that, the universe is known to form as a result of randomness according to scientific theories.

Religions or not, there always will be problems in the world because of varied interests, selfishness, greed, allegiances, ideaologies, race, and more. Thus, ascribing the ills of the world solely to theism is not only naive but mischievous.
Religion is just part of the factors of these problems. Religion and God has been used to do cruel things.

The reason Religions may not always seem so innocuous or innocent is that the practitioners have the tendencies to twist doctrines for self-serving purposes, which is only human, as it happens in all fiefdoms.
That is the problem. God is used to carry out evil act.

Something influenced them which is religious beliefs.
Re: Did Allah Know What Will Happen To The People Of Sodom And Gomorrah? by aadoiza: 8:02pm On Jan 05, 2019
tintingz:
The question of "God" is still a debate for centuries, why do you think it's not a problem?

Why we are here is still unknown.

I have no reason to believe a God or Gods created us, no evidence pointing to that, the universe is known to form as a result of randomness according to scientific theories.

Religion is just part of the factors of these problems. Religion and God has been used to do cruel things.

That is the problem. God is used to carry out evil act.

Something influenced them which is religious beliefs.
If a group of people postulated "an existence by chance" theory without verifiable proof and another claimed we got created by a far superior being without physical proof either while I choose to go with the latter you, on the other hand, accept the former, ideally that should be no source of friction but humans go be humans.

However ridiculous the creation story is to atheists chance existence and evolution equally are to theists, especially me. However; if a tornado can sweep through a junk yard and assemble a Boeing 747 by chance then 'chance existence' it is.

Because God along with religions have been the subtext upon which certain individuals have carried out evil in the world does not make God culpable of such acts.

Wars have been fought over carnal ideaologies. People have been killed by virtue of their political affiliations. When US dropped nuclear bomb on Hiroshima and Nagasaki did it have any religious undertone? Abi when US were experimenting on mind control with Nazi scientists abducting and killing innocent people in the process was it for their religious beliefs? Humans will always carry out evil acts. It's embedded in our nature. The word ''Schadenfreude" was coined for a reason.

1 Like

Re: Did Allah Know What Will Happen To The People Of Sodom And Gomorrah? by tintingz(m): 8:19pm On Jan 05, 2019
aadoiza:

If a group of people postulated "an existence by chance" theory without verifiable proof and another claimed we got created by a far superior being without physical proof either while I choose to go with the latter you, on the other hand, accept the former, ideally that should be no source of friction but humans go be humans.
The scientific theories have more evidences than creation story e.g Evolution.

How we came to this level can be explain but why we're here is not known. If there's a creator or not is not known.

There are different accounts of creation myths, I hope you know that and they all claim their God created them.

There is a creation myth that said Mbombo a God vomited his creation.

However ridiculous the creation story is to atheists chance existence and evolution equally are to theists, especially me. However; if a tornado can sweep through a junk yard and assemble a Boeing 747 by chance then 'chance existence' it is.
Ok

Because God along with religions have been the subtext upon which certain individuals have carried out evil in the world does not make God culpable of such acts.
The religious manuscripts influenced them, there are verses in the Bible and Quran where God is ordering his foot soldiers to fight for him.

Wars have been fought over carnal ideaologies. People have been killed by virtue of their political affiliations. When US dropped nuclear bomb on Hiroshima and Nagasaki did it have any religious undertone? Abi when US were experimenting on mind control with Nazi scientists abducting and killing innocent people in the process was it for their religious beliefs? Humans will always carry out evil acts. It's embedded in our nature. The word ''Schadenfreude" was coined for a reason.

Ofcos there are wars that has nothing to do with religion but religion has caused wars in history and even slavery!

The Nazists were under religious influence.

When religious people do bad things they see it as good thing. E.g a Muslim believe killing homosexuals is a good thing.

There is a quote "With or without religion, good people can behave well and bad people can do evil; but for good people to do evil - that takes religion." Steven Weinberg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did Allah Know What Will Happen To The People Of Sodom And Gomorrah? by aadoiza: 1:28am On Jan 06, 2019
tintingz:
The scientific theories have more evidences than creation story e.g Evolution.

How we came to this level can be explain but why we're here is not known. If there's a creator or not is not known.

There are different accounts of creation myths, I hope you know that and they all claim their God created them.

There is a creation myth that said Mbombo a God vomited his creation.

Ok

The religious manuscripts influenced them, there are verses in the Bible and Quran where God is ordering his foot soldiers to fight for him.

Ofcos there are wars that has nothing to do with religion but religion has caused wars in history and even slavery!

The Nazists were under religious influence.

When religious people do bad things they see it as good thing. E.g a Muslim believe killing homosexuals is a good thing.

There is a quote "With or without religion, good people can behave well and bad people can do evil; but for good people to do evil - that takes religion." Steven Weinberg

It's not about the Nazis' struggles but what the Americans did with their scientists after the war. The Nazi scientists were captured and after the war were funded to continue the mind control experiments ,that was started in Nazi Germany, in the US.

When I looked at the so-called evidences they are but a bunch of drivels not worthy of a second look. If I don't get to see at least one animal in a transitory period evolving to a relatively higher animal and also things forming from nothingness then I'm sticking with creation.
I don't expect the supposedly well-enlightened atheists to accept homosexuality and would like to know how it conforms with our biological make-up. One doesn't need to be religious to find such an act distateful. If it's an incorrigible inclination, and purging the earth of those who brazenly indulge in such unimaginable filth is what religion enjoin then I stand by it.
I'm sure the manuscripts must have been taken out of contest. If some people are coming to kill me and God orders me to protect my life and properties, and kill them if I can before they succeed in their plot I don't see what's amiss there.
There is no wisdom in that quote. It's contrived and mischievous.

2 Likes

Re: Did Allah Know What Will Happen To The People Of Sodom And Gomorrah? by Akin1212(m): 10:58am On Jan 06, 2019
aadoiza:

It's not about the Nazis' struggles but what the Americans did with their scientists after the war. The Nazi scientists were captured and after the war were funded to continue the mind control experiments ,that was started in Nazi Germany, in the US.

When I looked at the so-called evidences they are but a bunch of drivels not worthy of a second look. If I don't get to see at least one animal in a transitory period evolving to a relatively higher animal and also things forming from nothingness then I'm sticking with creation.
I don't expect the supposedly well-enlightened atheists to accept homosexuality and would like to know how it conforms with our biological make-up. One doesn't need to be religious to find such an act distateful. If it's an incorrigible inclination, and purging the earth of those who brazenly indulge in such unimaginable filth is what religion enjoin then I stand by it.
I'm sure the manuscripts must have been taken out of contest. If some people are coming to kill me and God orders me to protect my life and properties, and kill them if I can before they succeed in their plot I don't see what's amiss there.

Ignorance they say is bliss. Maybe you should try and understand what nothingness means from the scientific point of view first. It means no matter, but there's energy. There are massless particles my friend.

You cannot see the transition of one animal into another because it's not distinct, it takes time considering the conditions necessary for that to happen, you cannot live beyond 150 years. Besides, new species of animals are being discovered. Your myth of creation cannot account for them as their genes have precursors. I'll upload a picture that describes the collage example.

The evidence are pure, I'll also upload a couple...

Atheism is humanism in a way, if adults want to sleep or mate with people of same gender and it's not in anyway affecting me, they can go ahead. We all know that you theists will prefer to kill them only in the interest of your imaginary God. If not, how does what two adults decide to do in their bedroom become distasteful to you?

What's your business in their business

1 Like

Re: Did Allah Know What Will Happen To The People Of Sodom And Gomorrah? by tintingz(m): 1:32pm On Jan 06, 2019
aadoiza:

I don't know about this, maybe a link to the history of the event will be better.

This shows you know nothing about evolution.

There are evidences of evolution and it's a fact, the scientific community all agree to evolution even religious scientists. Evolution is a very slow process, do you think all animals were the same in last million or thousand years ago? There are still evidences we're still evolving.

About nothingness, in physics it's something related to quantum state or vaccum, I used to think it's totally nothing but there are still some particles(not physical), the vaccum is zero-point field. Shouldn't I be asking how your God created everything from nothingness?

Honestly, no one knows what caused us into existence, we just read different theories and myths. We don't know because of the timeline, maybe just maybe we could know in the future.

We have atheists who find homosexual act disgusting, even I sometimes find it disgusting but I understand the nature of their sexual orientation. You can't find atheists calling for their killing that's murder in the real sense.

There are animals that have homosexual behavior, what can you do about it? Nature is not all about positive things there are negative things in nature that has no value in humanity.

What can you do about natural disasters? Is it not nature?

Religious people wants homos killed because an ancient book written by some ignorant troglodytes said it. That's murder.

Why kill humans because of their sexual orientation, there are factors that make people homosexual, biological is part of it.

Everyone is claiming "misinterpretation" and "out of context" this means even religious people don't understand their mythical book. Lol.

Wether out of context or not, these book is an influence to their evil acts.

Lol, It's either you don't understand the quote or you're being dishonest.

To make the quote more demonstrative, in Islam - apostates, homosexuals, adulterers etc are to be killed, this is cruel and a murder in real human sense but Muslims believe they are doing good by killing them.

This is why the quote said "for good people to do evil, that takes religion".

We're going off topic, kindly address the OP question.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did Allah Know What Will Happen To The People Of Sodom And Gomorrah? by aadoiza: 1:46pm On Jan 06, 2019
Akin1212:

Ignorance they say is bliss. Maybe you should try and understand what nothingness means from the scientific point of view first. It means no matter, but there's energy. There are massless particles my friend.

You cannot see the transition of one animal into another because it's not distinct, it takes time considering the conditions necessary for that to happen, you cannot live beyond 150 years. Besides, new species of animals are being discovered. Your myth of creation cannot account for them as their genes have precursors. I'll upload a picture that describes the collage example.

The evidence are pure, I'll also upload a couple...

Atheism is humanism in a way, if adults want to sleep or mate with people of same gender and it's not in anyway affecting me, they can go ahead. We all know that you theists will prefer to kill them only in the interest of your imaginary God. If not, how does what two adults decide to do in their bedroom become distasteful to you?

What's your business in their business
This is getting predictably tiresome.
Nothingness is nothingness. The energy part isimerely an attempt to make it plausible because a lie, and in this case a very big lie, has to make sense to be acceptable. That's why there's so much embellishments in those theories. Truth, on the other hand, does not need embellishing whether it makes sense or not.
I'm aware of all these "you can see an animal in transition 'cos of our relatively short life span" nonsense. It's all more mumbo jumbo pseudo science.

A lot of you are mistaking pseudo science for science. Science, even with all its appeal, is no substitute for God. Of course Almighty God is nonsense to independent thinkers like our dear atheists but it bemuses me how you can some the horseshit in science. You say 2x0=0; and if you multiply 2cars by 0, do you also get nothingness? I don't even want to go into gravitation or the constituents of the sun, etc. Atheists always asking silly questions is sheer mundaneness.
Re: Did Allah Know What Will Happen To The People Of Sodom And Gomorrah? by Akin1212(m): 3:01pm On Jan 06, 2019
aadoiza:

This is getting predictably tiresome.
Nothingness is nothingness. The energy part isimerely an attempt to make it plausible because a lie, and in this case a very big lie, has to make sense to be acceptable. That's why there's so much embellishments in those theories. Truth, on the other hand, does not need embellishing whether it makes sense or not.
I'm aware of all these "you can see an animal in transition 'cos of our relatively short life span" nonsense. It's all more mumbo jumbo pseudo science.

A lot of you are mistaking pseudo science for science. Science, even with all its appeal, is no substitute for God. Of course Almighty God is nonsense to independent thinkers like our dear atheists but it bemuses me how you can some the horseshit in science. You say 2x0=0; and if you multiply 2cars by 0, do you also get nothingness? I don't even want to go into gravitation or the constituents of the sun, etc. Atheists always asking silly questions is sheer mundaneness.

The energy part is not an attempt to make anything plausible, you cannot explain nothingness without energy. A lie cannot have evidence. A lie will fail when investigated. Have you ever done any investigation concerning the concept of nothingness and what it really means? It appears your are giving it your own meaning. Do you even know that there are particles that are massless? I doubt. Those theories are being embellished by theists like you who have a swell time understanding the basic concepts. Sorry.
Lol, in your mind theism is the truth and does not need embellishment, right? No wonder there are about 1.4 billion atheists embellishing theism today vigorously and yet there's no evidence for any God as we speak.

You actually expect a specie to give birth to another specie? Lol that in its own defines ignorance. Do you even know genetics? I doubt.

How dare you talk about pseudo science when you reek of it? You think science is whatever proves God? Whatever is science must pass through scientific methods, and I act within that premise. You however, and the likes of you just assume science in line with your unprovable imaginary God. That's hilarious though.

We don't even need to bring in science to disprove this your imaginary friend. Logic alone trashes that concept. A God that can do everything cannot exist because it cannot kill itself. Let's leave science out of it, only logic is needed to clear your medieval mind of God. Science is not horseshit, it is the reason we are communicating on Nairaland now. Checkmate!

Can you imagine your example of 2 x 0 being zero? Chai.

Why are you so primitive and ignorant? If you multiply 2 cars by 0, what are you using to represent 0? Or are you using cars to represent cars and zero with 0 in your head?

Bring your confusions on gravitation, let's trash it for you.

Please do think before you type. Pleaseeee.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did Allah Know What Will Happen To The People Of Sodom And Gomorrah? by aadoiza: 5:28pm On Jan 06, 2019
Akin1212:

The energy part is not an attempt to make anything plausible, you cannot explain nothingness without energy. A lie cannot have evidence. A lie will fail when investigated. Have you ever done any investigation concerning the concept of nothingness and what it really means? It appears your are giving it your own meaning. Do you even know that there are particles that are massless? I doubt. Those theories are being embellished by theists like you who have a swell time understanding the basic concepts. Sorry.
Lol, in your mind theism is the truth and does not need embellishment, right? No wonder there are about 1.4 billion atheists embellishing theism today vigorously and yet there's no evidence for any God as we speak.

You actually expect a specie to give birth to another specie? Lol that in its own defines ignorance. Do you even know genetics? I doubt.

How dare you talk about pseudo science when you reek of it? You think science is whatever proves God? Whatever is science must pass through scientific methods, and I act within that premise. You however, and the likes of you just assume science in line with your unprovable imaginary God. That's hilarious though.

We don't even need to bring in science to disprove this your imaginary friend. Logic alone trashes that concept. A God that can do everything cannot exist because it cannot kill itself. Let's leave science out of it, only logic is needed to clear your medieval mind of God. Science is not horseshit, it is the reason we are communicating on Nairaland now. Checkmate!

Can you imagine your example of 2 x 0 being zero? Chai.

Why are you so primitive and ignorant? If you multiply 2 cars by 0, what are you using to represent 0? Or are you using cars to represent cars and zero with 0 in your head?

Bring your confusions on gravitation, let's trash it for you.

Please do think before you type. Pleaseeee.

LOL that 0 by 2 really confuses you. Atheists will never get it unless spelled out. You're no way qualified to clear my confusions on anything. Unlike you, I don't guzzle up mumbo jumbo in the name of science. It's the main problem you people have. Science is cool, by the way.

Evolution is horseshit in the guise of science.

I tire for this guy. I don't know how transitioning is synonymous with giving birth.
A God that cannot kill itself? So much for atheistic logic

Well, believe whatever you wanna believe and lemme do so whatever I wanna. It's a free world, after all.

If evolution is not demonstrable, and you cannot demonstrate in nature where explosions create rather than destroy and where nothing gives birth to something then you remain a believer.

I hope you'd realise in the future how you had shown strong faith in delusions upon delusions in the name of science and you'd feel sorry for yourself. I've met a number of such people.
Re: Did Allah Know What Will Happen To The People Of Sodom And Gomorrah? by tintingz(m): 9:21pm On Jan 06, 2019
aadoiza,

Do you believe Allah created everything out of nothing?

And please address the OP question.
Re: Did Allah Know What Will Happen To The People Of Sodom And Gomorrah? by Akin1212(m): 12:00am On Jan 07, 2019
aadoiza:

LOL that 0 by 2 really confuses you. Atheists will never get it unless spelled out. You're no way qualified to clear my confusions on anything. Unlike you, I don't guzzle up mumbo jumbo in the name of science. It's the main problem you people have. Science is cool, by the way.

Evolution is horseshit in the guise of science.

I tire for this guy. I don't know how transitioning is synonymous with giving birth.
A God that cannot kill itself? So much for atheistic logic

Well, believe whatever you wanna believe and lemme do so whatever I wanna. It's a free world, after all.

If evolution is not demonstrable, and you cannot demonstrate in nature where explosions create rather than destroy and where nothing gives birth to something then you remain a believer.

I hope you'd realise in the future how you had shown strong faith in delusions upon delusions in the name of science and you'd feel sorry for yourself. I've met a number of such people.

Isn't your foolery obvious here? You just made a silly statement of multiplying two cars by 0. That on its own is the stupidest thing I've ever heard.
Lol, and you even think I am confused by that? Lmao, I just asked what your 0 is represented with to show you how illogical you are. Cars are material, whatever represents 0 in your silly example must also be material. This is not about belief, it's about using your brain which you have failed to use.
You don't guzzle up mumbo jumbo says someone who guzzled up the creation myth... grin

I'll rather guzzle up a theory that has been tested than guzzle up another man's story and delusions. Lmao.

The main problem we have is that we don't guzzle up delusions, unlike you. You cannot even give any plausible hypothetical explanation for what you believe than God did it, lol okay prove the God.

Evolution is horseshit says an indoctrinated fellow who doesn't even know what a gene is. Seriously speaking, I would be shocked if ignorants like you understand evolution the first time they hear it or even the 100th time. It's too complex for your mind to breakdown. So far it has been revealed how simple your mind is.

Like I said, your mind is simple. A way of evolving is not one animal changing or transitioning into another. There is no way evolution will take place if one generation is not passing information to their offspring which involves giving birth. I thought you actually understood evolution before making that statement, but now that it has been established that you cannot grasp the theory of evolution. Pardon me for thinking you can.
If evolution will take place, sexual reproduction or giving birth must be involved. Because that is the only way to pass the changes in DNA to the coming generation. I hope you have learnt something today.

Yeah, let's just put science aside. Logic is good because it supports everything that is real. If your God exists and it can do everything, can it kill itself? This is a very simple logic that shows that God can never exist.

Evolution is very demonstrable and it has been demonstrated many times. Evolution does not teaches that explosions create, and there's no science of explosion creating anything. I know you're talking about the big bang, another theory your brain cannot grasp. But I won't address that today. Why are you looking for something giving birth to another,I thought you said it's not related to evolution. Are you confused?

I don't believe in evolution, there's no belief system in science. We only make hypothesis and carry out experiments, then we draw a conclusion from the results of the experiments. So simple as 123.

I just cleared your confusions. And I am more than qualified to clear an ignorant fellow like you. A person who believes without evidence. LMao grin

But in religion, do you even need experiments?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did Allah Know What Will Happen To The People Of Sodom And Gomorrah? by aadoiza: 5:19am On Jan 07, 2019
Akin1212:

Isn't your foolery obvious here? You just made a silly statement of multiplying two cars by 0. That on its own is the stupidest thing I've ever heard.
Lol, and you even think I am confused by that? Lmao, I just asked what your 0 is represented with to show you how illogical you are. Cars are material, whatever represents 0 in your silly example must also be material. This is not about belief, it's about using your brain which you have failed to use.
You don't guzzle up mumbo jumbo says someone who guzzled up the creation myth... grin

I'll rather guzzle up a theory that has been tested than guzzle up another man's story and delusions. Lmao.

The main problem we have is that we don't guzzle up delusions, unlike you. You cannot even give any plausible hypothetical explanation for what you believe than God did it, lol okay prove the God.

Evolution is horseshit says an indoctrinated fellow who doesn't even know what a gene is. Seriously speaking, I would be shocked if ignorants like you understand evolution the first time they hear it or even the 100th time. It's too complex for your mind to breakdown. So far it has been revealed how simple your mind is.

Like I said, your mind is simple. A way of evolving is not one animal changing or transitioning into another. There is no way evolution will take place if one generation is not passing information to their offspring which involves giving birth. I thought you actually understood evolution before making that statement, but now that it has been established that you cannot grasp the theory of evolution. Pardon me for thinking you can.
If evolution will take place, sexual reproduction or giving birth must be involved. Because that is the only way to pass the changes in DNA to the coming generation. I hope you have learnt something today.

Yeah, let's just put science aside. Logic is good because it supports everything that is real. If your God exists and it can do everything, can it kill itself? This is a very simple logic that shows that God can never exist.

Evolution is very demonstrable and it has been demonstrated many times. Evolution does not teaches that explosions create, and there's no science of explosion creating anything. I know you're talking about the big bang, another theory your brain cannot grasp. But I won't address that today. Why are you looking for something giving birth to another,I thought you said it's not related to evolution. Are you confused?

I don't believe in evolution, there's no belief system in science. We only make hypothesis and carry out experiments, then we draw a conclusion from the results of the experiments. So simple as 123.

I just cleared your confusions. And I am more than qualified to clear an ignorant fellow like you. A person who believes without evidence. LMao grin

But in religion, do you even need experiments?
It's all right
Re: Did Allah Know What Will Happen To The People Of Sodom And Gomorrah? by aadoiza: 5:42am On Jan 07, 2019
tintingz:
aadoiza,

Do you believe Allah created everything out of nothing?

And please address the OP question.

I guess we'll ask Allah when we meet him.
Allah is omniscient.

Before you make OPs such as this you always knew beforehand they were gonna degenerate into back–and–forth, but you still went ahead to create them anyway just so you can use them (theists' submissions) as proofs for the purported Illogicalities and confusions, and other things not harmonious with your line of thought in theism. Did the advance knowledge you had change anything?
Re: Did Allah Know What Will Happen To The People Of Sodom And Gomorrah? by tintingz(m): 2:46pm On Jan 07, 2019
aadoiza:

I guess we'll ask Allah when we meet him.
Allah is omniscient.
Cheap excuse.

You brought the nothingness argument yet you can't defend the nothingness in your belief. The creation from nothing is religion idea not atheism, in fact the Quran mention Allah creating from nothing.

Before you make OPs such as this you always knew beforehand they were gonna degenerate into back–and–forth, but you still went ahead to create them anyway just so you can use them (theists' submissions) as proofs for the purported Illogicalities and confusions, and other things not harmonious with your line of thought in theism. Did the advance knowledge you had change anything?
Yes it does.
Re: Did Allah Know What Will Happen To The People Of Sodom And Gomorrah? by aadoiza: 2:01pm On Jan 08, 2019
tintingz:
Cheap excuse.

You brought the nothingness argument yet you can't defend the nothingness in your belief. The creation from nothing is religion idea not atheism, in fact the Quran mention Allah creating from nothing.

Yes it does.

Allah is all powerful na. Abi you do forget "kun fa yakun" so quickly.

You know it didn't change nothing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Shafi & Witri Compulsory? / Striving For Ease / Dr Zakir Naik; Who Is He?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 161
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.