Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

3 African Countries That Stopped Celebrating Christmas - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 3 African Countries That Stopped Celebrating Christmas (62100 Views)

Is Celebrating Christmas A Sin? / Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday / Are Christians Condemned For Celebrating Christmas!? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 African Countries That Stopped Celebrating Christmas by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 28, 2018
Okoyeeebos:
There should be freedom of expression of religion but Somalia is a special case. Lots of rights are suspended there, I guess it's cos of what they've been through.

I really hope Somalia blooms to the Somalia of the 70s and 80s. I swear, war is not good o.
Biafrans like war . They’re calling for it everyday cheesy
Re: 3 African Countries That Stopped Celebrating Christmas by Decryptor(m): 9:28pm On Dec 28, 2018
Thank God for GEJ!

Imagine what would have happened if Ebola came under the rulership of buhari and his frog-faced health minister...we would have been finished!
Re: 3 African Countries That Stopped Celebrating Christmas by CaptainFM1: 9:30pm On Dec 28, 2018
What do you understand by "Celebrating Christmas"?
Re: 3 African Countries That Stopped Celebrating Christmas by kanubiafra: 9:30pm On Dec 28, 2018
wiseone28:

Bed not Bird
teacher don't me nonsense. its neigther bed nor is it bird, it is "birth" my dear
Re: 3 African Countries That Stopped Celebrating Christmas by snowball11(m): 9:31pm On Dec 28, 2018
kareemkamil:
hmmm, Christianity is a false religion

Hmm,.....coming from one whose religion bombs the living daylight out of the human race! grin

2 Likes

Re: 3 African Countries That Stopped Celebrating Christmas by Ola5TP: 9:32pm On Dec 28, 2018
kareemkamil:
In ur own eyes right? What will u then call Islam which legalize killings?? Have u ever heard of Christians killing Muslims? Now tell me which of the two is false

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 African Countries That Stopped Celebrating Christmas by Tolubory(m): 9:35pm On Dec 28, 2018
Somalia... They hear name, IF THEM NO CELEBRATE AM WHO LOSE?
Re: 3 African Countries That Stopped Celebrating Christmas by chairman00100: 9:43pm On Dec 28, 2018
Okoyeeebos:
There should be freedom of expression of religion but Somalia is a special case. Lots of rights are suspended there, I guess it's cos of what they've been through.

I really hope Somalia blooms to the Somalia of the 70s and 80s. I swear, war is not good o.

but it was clearly stated that it was because of religion (islam) that it was suspended, what are you trying to prove or hide, there is nothing special ABOUT their case, they just don't want to see any other religion which is impossible though, stop making excuses for them
Re: 3 African Countries That Stopped Celebrating Christmas by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 28, 2018
[[s]quote author=chairman00100 post=74251492]

but it was clearly stated that it was because of religion (islam) that it was suspended, what are you trying to prove or hide, there is nothing special ABOUT their case, they just don't want to see any other religion which is impossible though, stop making excuses for them[/quote] [/s]

Give my post to someone to explain to you.
Re: 3 African Countries That Stopped Celebrating Christmas by BRASH: 9:51pm On Dec 28, 2018
cigaricon:
No its beard sad
actually its Bead
Re: 3 African Countries That Stopped Celebrating Christmas by udemzyudex(m): 10:08pm On Dec 28, 2018
All are useless countries.
Re: 3 African Countries That Stopped Celebrating Christmas by bukolaoluwaloba: 10:17pm On Dec 28, 2018
Are they country's?.
Re: 3 African Countries That Stopped Celebrating Christmas by wiseone28: 10:18pm On Dec 28, 2018
sambrow:
see as wiseone caused more confusion for you guys

Re: 3 African Countries That Stopped Celebrating Christmas by cenaman(m): 10:19pm On Dec 28, 2018
wiseone28:

Bed not Bird
Mr correction birth not bed.
Re: 3 African Countries That Stopped Celebrating Christmas by wiseone28: 10:20pm On Dec 28, 2018
cenaman:
Mr correction birth not bed.
sharrap na autocorrect

Re: 3 African Countries That Stopped Celebrating Christmas by UncletC: 10:48pm On Dec 28, 2018
so people don't gather for wedding_football- school-market-park-mosque, Church...... lies everywhere...
Re: 3 African Countries That Stopped Celebrating Christmas by EnkayDezign: 10:52pm On Dec 28, 2018
kareemkamil:

Yes, just like Islam and Judaism. Thank you very much.
Re: 3 African Countries That Stopped Celebrating Christmas by erenax: 10:59pm On Dec 28, 2018
undecided

2 Likes

Re: 3 African Countries That Stopped Celebrating Christmas by einsteine(m): 11:02pm On Dec 28, 2018
adecz:
undecided undecided undecided

This can be classified as
fake news, since, technically speaking,

Only Somalia really banned it,
the other two countries basically temporarily
halted it to stop large gatherings which could
aid in spreading a contagious disease epidemic
which has claimed thousands.

Somalia sef no be country.
It was declared a "failed state" by United National
several Years back.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-37316749

Angola did not ban Islam. Stop spreading fake news
Re: 3 African Countries That Stopped Celebrating Christmas by Nwatiti24(f): 12:12am On Dec 29, 2018
where are these countries nw in d world?
Re: 3 African Countries That Stopped Celebrating Christmas by adecz: 12:46am On Dec 29, 2018
einsteine:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-37316749

Angola did not ban Islam. Stop spreading fake news

Go there & practice it & see,
Mallam doubting Thomas.
Re: 3 African Countries That Stopped Celebrating Christmas by gaskiyamagana: 1:06am On Dec 29, 2018
Decryptor:
Thank God for GEJ!

Imagine what would have happened if Ebola came under the rulership of buhari and his frog-faced health minister...we would have been finished!
Akwa Ibom's PMB campaign success is paining, agonizing....
Re: 3 African Countries That Stopped Celebrating Christmas by limitless777(m): 1:10am On Dec 29, 2018
wiseone28:

Bed not Bird
WTF

it's "BIRTH" not bed or bird bro...... Read the article up closely.
Re: 3 African Countries That Stopped Celebrating Christmas by adenigga(m): 5:55am On Dec 29, 2018
wiseone28:

Bed not Bird
. Birth! .
Re: 3 African Countries That Stopped Celebrating Christmas by AFONJACOW(m): 6:01am On Dec 29, 2018
the 3 countries represent the face of poverty in the world until Nigeria beat them in that record with the help of sai Barbar
Re: 3 African Countries That Stopped Celebrating Christmas by SheikhMuniru(m): 6:12am On Dec 29, 2018
No Cogent Reason
Re: 3 African Countries That Stopped Celebrating Christmas by Mccullum: 6:46am On Dec 29, 2018
adecz:
undecided undecided undecided

This can be classified as
fake news, since, technically speaking,

Only Somalia really banned it,
the other two countries basically temporarily
halted it to stop large gatherings which could
aid in spreading a contagious disease epidemic
which has claimed thousands.

Somalia sef no be country.
It was declared a "failed state" by United National
several Years back.

Angola as a country has officially banned
Islam in the country.

That's not true what really happened in 2013 was that some mosques bulldozed because many of them didn't get permission from the government before building mosques.

The medias assume that the Angolan government has banned Islam due to her actions but there were many mosques in Angola that still functioning since 2013 and up till date due to those mosques had permission from the government.

Conclusively, Angolans majority are Christians while Muslims are minority.
Re: 3 African Countries That Stopped Celebrating Christmas by Slydegeneral: 6:51am On Dec 29, 2018
omojeesu:
Xmas is deception created centuries ago.

A dummy sold christendom by SATAN, the god of this world, who craftily inserted self as SANTA, the Old Man!!

Caveat emptor.

Hmmm....
Re: 3 African Countries That Stopped Celebrating Christmas by Awaja(m): 7:18am On Dec 29, 2018
Somalia own pain me pass .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks / You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man / Pastor J.H. Abiona Is Dead: Retired Deputy General Overseer Of RCCG Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.