Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,535 members, 7,827,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

3 African Countries That Stopped Celebrating Christmas - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 3 African Countries That Stopped Celebrating Christmas (62098 Views)

Is Celebrating Christmas A Sin? / Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday / Are Christians Condemned For Celebrating Christmas!? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 African Countries That Stopped Celebrating Christmas by Nostradamus: 8:10am On Dec 29, 2018
adecz:
undecided undecided undecided

Angola as a country has officially banned
Islam in the country.
but why?
Re: 3 African Countries That Stopped Celebrating Christmas by leksite120(m): 8:36am On Dec 29, 2018
Randy100:
Learnt that head slamers can't tolerate other religion.
??
Re: 3 African Countries That Stopped Celebrating Christmas by olisaEze(m): 9:05am On Dec 29, 2018
wiseone28:

Bed not Bird

Chisos!!

Re: 3 African Countries That Stopped Celebrating Christmas by wisdomkid: 9:33am On Dec 29, 2018
Country that can't boast of 2G network.
Re: 3 African Countries That Stopped Celebrating Christmas by Lomprico2: 9:52am On Dec 29, 2018
wiseone28:

Bed not Bird

Birth! Oga corrector! undecided
Re: 3 African Countries That Stopped Celebrating Christmas by Psoul(m): 10:02am On Dec 29, 2018
wiseone28:

Bed not Bird

Birth, not bed.

You see...it's not god to make haste to correct someone just for the fun of making such person look like an olodo.
The spelling of the person u are correcting is even closer to the correct spelling may be autocorrect changed it, but ur own spelling is totally out from what it is supposed to be.
Re: 3 African Countries That Stopped Celebrating Christmas by wiseone28: 10:18am On Dec 29, 2018
Psoul:

Birth, not bed.

You see...it's not god to make haste to correct someone just for the fun of making such person look like an olodo.
The spelling of the person u are correcting is even closer to the correct spelling may be autocorrect changed it, but ur own spelling is totally out from what it is supposed to be.

Good not god Mr inspirational speaker
Re: 3 African Countries That Stopped Celebrating Christmas by Psoul(m): 10:46am On Dec 29, 2018
wiseone28:

Good not god Mr inspirational speaker

U now see what I was saying.
Re: 3 African Countries That Stopped Celebrating Christmas by wiseone28: 10:49am On Dec 29, 2018
Psoul:

U now see what I was saying.
Stop quoting me boy, i don't owe you

Re: 3 African Countries That Stopped Celebrating Christmas by Psoul(m): 11:50am On Dec 29, 2018
wiseone28:

Stop quoting me boy, i don't owe you

Who is boy? It's like you don't respect for ur elders.

Meanwhile, I must quote u so long as u make ur comments public here. I must quote either to agree or disagree with ur opinion. That is what u owe me. If u don't like it dat way, deactivate ur account here.
Re: 3 African Countries That Stopped Celebrating Christmas by 9inches(m): 12:25pm On Dec 29, 2018
24hoursreporter:
Christmas is the most popular Christian celebrations in the world today. Christian faithful celebrate this festival to mark the bird of Jesus Christ.

Bird of Jesus Christ kwa? grin
Re: 3 African Countries That Stopped Celebrating Christmas by wiseone28: 12:28pm On Dec 29, 2018
Psoul:

Who is boy? It's like you don't respect for ur elders.

Meanwhile, I must quote u so long as u make ur comments public here. I must quote either to agree or disagree with ur opinion. That is what u owe me. If u don't like it dat way, deactivate ur account here.
Stop quoting me attention seeker

Re: 3 African Countries That Stopped Celebrating Christmas by einsteine(m): 2:19pm On Dec 29, 2018
adecz:

Go there & practice it & see,
Mallam doubting Thomas.

You are a fool.

So because I corrected your stupid assertion and lies, that makes me a Muslim? Of course, I should have known better than to engage someone with a double digit IQ with facts. Stupidity is embedded in your genes and would continue in your lineage if you are not properly neutered with a burdizzo.

The government of Angola came out to deny the fable that they banned Islam. Yet children of hate like you go around spreading rumors. It's not like you have left your dilapidated home before, is it? Foolish goat.
Re: 3 African Countries That Stopped Celebrating Christmas by Odjesha: 3:13pm On Dec 29, 2018
what of Libya are they still celebrating Xmas there?
Re: 3 African Countries That Stopped Celebrating Christmas by adecz: 3:52pm On Dec 29, 2018
einsteine:

You are a fool.

So because I corrected your stupid assertion and lieos, that makes me a Muslim? Of course, I should have known better than to engage someone with a double digit IQ with facts. Stupidity is embedded in your genes and would continue in your lineage if you are not properly neutered with a burdizzo.

The government of Angola came out to deny the fable that they banned Islam. Yet children of hate like you go around spreading rumors. It's not like you have left your dilapidated home before, is it? Foolish goat.

You have the temperament of a
leper, which I'm sure runs in your cursed family.

Never you use you leprous fingers to
quote me again.

Decadent, leprous mentality...

angry angry angry angry angry
Re: 3 African Countries That Stopped Celebrating Christmas by ikyTech(m): 9:27pm On Dec 29, 2018

Correct Bini boy!
Uyi168:
Correcter must be the worse...
It's birth and not bed..

1 Like

Re: 3 African Countries That Stopped Celebrating Christmas by Psoul(m): 7:55am On Dec 30, 2018
wiseone28:

Stop quoting me attention seeker

Just like I said earlier, I must quote u Mr. Attention Giver
Re: 3 African Countries That Stopped Celebrating Christmas by wiseone28: 8:36am On Dec 30, 2018
Psoul:

Just like I said earlier, I must quote u Mr. Attention Giver
i know how to treat your type.. continue.
Re: 3 African Countries That Stopped Celebrating Christmas by Psoul(m): 9:58am On Dec 30, 2018
wiseone28:

i know how to treat your type.. continue.

Really grin?

That's so interesting to hear....kudos.
Re: 3 African Countries That Stopped Celebrating Christmas by Ayobami7(m): 10:31am On Dec 30, 2018
ok
Re: 3 African Countries That Stopped Celebrating Christmas by wiseone28: 10:55am On Dec 30, 2018
Psoul:

Really grin?
That's so interesting to hear....kudos.
fly wey no hear advice dey follow corpse rotten for inside grave...continue.
Re: 3 African Countries That Stopped Celebrating Christmas by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 30, 2018
omojeesu:
Xmas is deception created centuries ago.

A dummy sold christendom by SATAN, the god of this world, who craftily inserted self as SANTA, the Old Man!!

Caveat emptor.
I hope you don't celebrate new year too because if you do it amount to stupidity
Re: 3 African Countries That Stopped Celebrating Christmas by omojeesu(m): 1:34pm On Dec 30, 2018
asuustrike1:

I hope you don't celebrate new year too because if you do it amount to stupidity

Thanks.
Re: 3 African Countries That Stopped Celebrating Christmas by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 30, 2018
omojeesu:

Thanks.
C'mon don't take that way. It is a joke
Re: 3 African Countries That Stopped Celebrating Christmas by omojeesu(m): 2:41pm On Dec 30, 2018
asuustrike1:

C'mon don't take that way. It is a joke

I understand since you are (on) assustrike1 you have the time to crack jokes. Ha ha ha!!

My retaliation!
Re: 3 African Countries That Stopped Celebrating Christmas by Psoul(m): 3:30pm On Dec 30, 2018
wiseone28:

fly wey no hear advice dey follow corpse rotten for inside grave...continue.

When the fly follow corpse enter grave, dey go cover am join the corpse den the whole corpse go become im own.
Him mama go still born anoda fly.

How u see am grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 3 African Countries That Stopped Celebrating Christmas by wiseone28: 7:04pm On Dec 30, 2018
Psoul:

When the fly follow corpse enter grave, dey go cover am join the corpse den the whole corpse go become im own.
Him mama go still born anoda fly.

How u see am grin grin grin grin grin grin
Let me pity u seems you have behave well

Re: 3 African Countries That Stopped Celebrating Christmas by Psoul(m): 4:33pm On Dec 31, 2018
wiseone28:

Let me pity u seems you have behave well

Hahahahahahahaah.....you don take style run.
Re: 3 African Countries That Stopped Celebrating Christmas by wiseone28: 5:09pm On Dec 31, 2018
Psoul:

Hahahahahahahaah.....you don take style run.
I can't run from what i don't face
Re: 3 African Countries That Stopped Celebrating Christmas by Psoul(m): 9:29am On Jan 01, 2019
wiseone28:

I can't run from what i don't face

What u face may not always be physical....u know.

All the same I understand.
He who fight and run away, lives to fight another day.
Re: 3 African Countries That Stopped Celebrating Christmas by wiseone28: 9:46am On Jan 01, 2019
Psoul:

What u face may not always be physical....u know.

All the same I understand.
He who fight and run away, lives to fight another day.
I don't even understand the sermon you are preaching, but i know say you are trying to beg me

it's good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks / You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man / Pastor J.H. Abiona Is Dead: Retired Deputy General Overseer Of RCCG Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.