Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,217 members, 7,860,376 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:08 AM

The New Year Ahead - Kingsley Ndimele - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The New Year Ahead - Kingsley Ndimele (425 Views)

B-EMPIRE CEO: Achebe Obinna Kingsley / I Was Promoted Ahead Of My Superior / Bill Gates Was Insane To Sacrifice Schooling For His Dreams - Kingsley Ndimele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The New Year Ahead - Kingsley Ndimele by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 28, 2018
Sanity begins for a mad man the day he begins to ask questions. The world is too noisy that it is possible to live 525,600 minutes without a single moment of reflection. In few hours, the journey of another 365 days will begin. In the coming year, you'll be a year older. Remember, grey hair does not come with a siren.

What happened to those goals you wrote down for 2018? What killed the motivational vibe that filled your life at the beginning of the year?  What tangible project did you embark upon in the year 2018? Are you in control of your life? Are you really living life to your full potential? Are you really walking towards your dream or you've walked far away from it? What’s important now that perhaps wasn’t before? Which relationship, habit or event was a waste of time? As we sincerely count our successes and failures, it is important to note that it is our responsibility, whether to live as a celebrity or die as a nonentity.

When was the last time you stopped to take stock of yourself? How would you evaluate your life in this concluding year? While many are still locked up in the excitement of the festivities, the purposeful ones are taking a review and evaluation of their lives. Audits are standard in both personal and business finance, but in many ways, life audits are much more crucial. That's because life audits evaluate well-being not just in one area but in basically everything. They can mean massive changes in your life. Essentially, a life audit is all about organizing your life and being honest with yourself.

Life audit is a periodic exercise in self-reflection that helps you clear the cobwebs of noisy external goals and current distractions and revisit or uncover the real themes and core values that drives and inspires you. Conducting a life audit can mean the difference between living life by default or living the rest of your life by design. Life audit is a fundamental part of assessing how far you’ve come, where you want to go, what you should stop doing, and everything you should keep doing to become a better version of yourself.

Before the year comes to an end, make out time to audit your life; relationships, leisure, creativity, character, finance, health, education, productivity and spirituality.

A New Year is usually a time for a fresh start. ‘New year, new me’ – at least that’s what the majority of us are thinking come January. It’s the most common time of the year to want to make a change and sort your life out. It's not hard to create New Year’s resolutions or annual goals, but the challenge lies in sticking to them daily on the good and bad days. Recent research reveals that 34% of people give up on their New Year’s goals after the first month. After six months, 54% have fallen off the track. In fact, according to one study by the University of Scranton, only 8% of goals set on New Year’s Eve are often achieved. That is, majority of those who set these goals do not typically see them through.

Making a New Year resolution will amount to nothing without a proper evaluation of the previous. Life audit will set you up for success in the coming year. Knowing where failed is important, but making necessary adjustments is 'importanter'.

As the New Year approaches faster, decide what you want, write down your actionable plans with schedules , try something new and get a mentor.

It's a season of love and I'm giving away my eBook titled RITUALS for free download. Just click here http://www.novelnigeria.com/2018/10/rituals-written-by-kingsley-ndimele.html?m=1

Happy New Year in advance!

kingsleyndimele95@gmail.com

Re: The New Year Ahead - Kingsley Ndimele by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 28, 2018
Good evening sir, its has always been my plans to write up something meaning and educative to pass on through the means of e-book but my problem now is that i have no idea or knowledge about the e-book platform. don't really know if you can be of help in anyway since you're into it thank you.
Re: The New Year Ahead - Kingsley Ndimele by Nobody: 6:59am On Dec 30, 2018
There are many platforms to upload your ebook (Either paid or free)
Please, contact me via my mail kingsleyndimele95@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

For Excellent Project Topics/materials, Project Writers Who Can Deliver, Visit / Alternative Source Of Income For 2019 / How I Make Money With Jumia Affiliate Program - The Strategies I Implement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.