Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,077 members, 7,863,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:33 AM

- Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / (800 Views)

Medical Experts! What's This? I Need Your Professional Advice. / Stomach Ulcer.. Medical Experts And Doctors In The House Please Help.. / Medical Experts Worried As Women Rush For Designer Vaginas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 28, 2018
Re: by hidhrhis(m): 7:53pm On Dec 28, 2018
I HD this same thing u are having I went to an hospital to complain about painful urination and I was referred to a lab to do test and it showed e.coli so I used the drug sensitive to the infection and it went away but after 5 weeks it came back and I went to do another test or it showed staphylococcus
I'm very confuse ryt now bro
Re: by selfwife(f): 8:00pm On Dec 28, 2018
Ha. May God heal you oo.
Re: by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 28, 2018
Please, am trying to upload the laboratory results but my network is not too good. Will keep trying
Re: by 1bunne4lif(m): 10:57pm On Dec 28, 2018
BetterDaysAhead:
Hello everyone.
Please this my ailment started December last year. I started having pain in my urethral and painful urination. I walked down to the pharmacy and I got ciprotab 500mg. Completed the dose but no effect.
Then decided to go to the hospital. I was told to do urethral swab and urine culture plus blood analysis. I did all these tests but no infection was found. But the doctor still prescribed some drugs and injections. Completed these but no result still.
I have gone to several laboratory and hospitals after to test myself again but all the results were OK. No infection.
I decided to go to a new laboratory this week. Did a whole lot of tests again, and the result came out that I have moderate growth of E. Coli in my urine sample.
Please, will like to know your suggestion as to the antibiotics to take to combat this effectively.
The symptoms I am facing now are now very severe and they include.
Painful urinating
Pain in the urethra
Pain in the lower abdomen
Discharge from the penis while stooling
Burning sensation around the right rib.
Please advice me on what to do as regards this new laboratory result.
I think you should go for rocephine injection; three dose and support it with fluconazole capsule by pfizer
Re: by Nobody: 12:08am On Dec 29, 2018
Re: by Lawrittanneka68(f): 11:41am On Dec 29, 2018
BetterDaysAhead:
Hello everyone.
Please this my ailment started December last year. I started having pain in my urethral and painful urination. I walked down to the pharmacy and I got ciprotab 500mg. Completed the dose but no effect.
Then decided to go to the hospital. I was told to do urethral swab and urine culture plus blood analysis. I did all these tests but no infection was found. But the doctor still prescribed some drugs and injections. Completed these but no result still.
I have gone to several laboratory and hospitals after to test myself again but all the results were OK. No infection.
I decided to go to a new laboratory this week. Did a whole lot of tests again, and the result came out that I have moderate growth of E. Coli in my urine sample.
Please, will like to know your suggestion as to the antibiotics to take to combat this effectively.
Painful urinating
Pain in the urethra
USE THESE PRODUCTS FROM SWISSGARDE,SUPER CIDER AND DEFENDER,IT WILL CLEAR EVERYTHING,IF INTERESTED WHATSAP OR CONTACT THIS NUMBER FOR MORE DETAILS: 08038220168

Re: by Achimaechi(m): 10:45pm On Dec 29, 2018
[quote author=BetterDaysAhead post=74247559]Hello everyone.
Painful urinating
Pain in the urethra

Bro you are dealing with a drug resistant sickness or infection.

Try penicilin injection.
Re: by Healthwise17: 11:14am On Dec 30, 2018
BetterDaysAhead:
Hello everyone.
Painful urinating
Pain in the urethra

Your condition requires urgent care...

Well, as trained nutritionists firstly we run medical check up on patients using an Advanced Machine which is capable of scanning all the vital organs of the body to reveal any affected parts/imbalances, and other parts of the body that need urgent attention.

We then do the products recommendation by recommending appropriate natural food supplements which start work from the cells of the body to cure any disease or ailment completely.

For consultation, you can reach us on this number : 08164269252
Re: by thabdulgafar(m): 4:40pm On Jan 01, 2019
Hello, Staphylococcus can be cure via herbs. I have an alternative herbal therapy that can handle such and other (STDs & STI) related cases.

There's no doubt that so many people have had all manners of bad experiences as related to above mentioned disease that doesn't mean it can't be treated.

The reason why many people believe it can't be treated mostly LADIES is because before treatment commence.

LADIES ONLY VERY VERY IMPORTANT

All pants must be changed or if such person is not financially buoyant(There's another method) reason is because those pants are contaminated with bacteria and if treatment commence without changing set of pants the disease will keep coming back.

The symptoms experience is different i.e what Mr. A symptoms might be different from Mr. B symptoms.

I can treat him without collecting dime and collect money after treatment but terms and conditions apply.

For inquiring, question and interested client can reach me via �:th.abdulgafar@gmail.com.
Re: by Nekki2nice: 3:11pm On Jan 04, 2019
So sorry to hear this. I will recommend green life herbal products. You can go to this website to know more about this product or call this number 08075222324, www.greenlifemultinational.com.

(1) (Reply)

Tend Skin Razor Burn Shaving Kit [shave Gel + Post Shave + Brightoner Serum / Forever Living Products For Men's Health / Coronavirus: Nigerians Panic As FG Issues Red Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.