Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,833 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Moment A Confused Lady Tries To Fill Her Tesla With Petrol At A Filling Station - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Moment A Confused Lady Tries To Fill Her Tesla With Petrol At A Filling Station (41128 Views)

Ezra Olubi Buys Tesla With Vanity Plate Number R3T4RD. / Kalashnikov AK-47 Maker To Fight Tesla With This 1970s-styled Electric Supercar / Smart ForTwo Explodes After Owner Accidentally Fills Air Intake With Petrol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment A Confused Lady Tries To Fill Her Tesla With Petrol At A Filling Station by bot101(m): 2:19pm On Dec 29, 2018
ajayiopy:
ALWAYS SLAYING,NO TIME TO READ USEFUL INFORMATIONS

Information...not informations...you know?? Just saying...

Re: Moment A Confused Lady Tries To Fill Her Tesla With Petrol At A Filling Station by iyatrustee(f): 2:23pm On Dec 29, 2018
Decryptor:

An EV makes use of lithium ion battries which powers the engine when fully charged. The Battries can be recharged in an EV station when the stored energy has been used.

Solar vehicles are possible theoretically but not in practice. This is because the engine capacity of a mid-range to heavy duty vehicle can not be fully charged using solar panels. For a car to be powered by solar panels, it means that the panels have to be so much that it will cover almost the whole body of the vehicle which is not best practice and even if it does, it won't be enough. The only vehicles which have been successfully powered by solar are vehicles with small engines that need very little power to operate like golf cars.

Golf cars I mean are the ones that carry players in a golf course and not Volkswagen Golf you see in Nigeria o

Oh I see! Thanks, it makes more sense now. Compliments bro!
Re: Moment A Confused Lady Tries To Fill Her Tesla With Petrol At A Filling Station by Olaiya26: 2:24pm On Dec 29, 2018
See her dumb head na only guy wey go give her preek or carry her go shoprite she Sabi nothing else. Them plenty for we country here also. Awon olodo
Re: Moment A Confused Lady Tries To Fill Her Tesla With Petrol At A Filling Station by grandstar(m): 2:25pm On Dec 29, 2018
wagazala:
The salesman needs to get fired for this.

It's a self serve station

You do it yourself! No attendant to put in the gas for you chief

1 Like

Re: Moment A Confused Lady Tries To Fill Her Tesla With Petrol At A Filling Station by Just123: 2:29pm On Dec 29, 2018
EggSauce:
I'm sure she's African-American.... dem sabi dull and lousy ehn

How blonde take be African-American

Re: Moment A Confused Lady Tries To Fill Her Tesla With Petrol At A Filling Station by Emusan(m): 2:32pm On Dec 29, 2018
wagazala:

Salesman

Can't you see when she inserted her card or you think it's like Nigeria where fuel attendance full everywhere? undecided undecided
Re: Moment A Confused Lady Tries To Fill Her Tesla With Petrol At A Filling Station by wagazala: 2:38pm On Dec 29, 2018
Emusan:

Salesman

Can't you see when she inserted her card or you think it's like Nigeria where fuel attendance full everywhere? undecided undecided

As you have rightly put, fuel attendant. I didn't mention fuel attendant. I wrote salesman being the individual who sold her the car.
I had a female Friend who almost bought a diesel engine car via an overzealous salesman.
Re: Moment A Confused Lady Tries To Fill Her Tesla With Petrol At A Filling Station by darocha1: 2:45pm On Dec 29, 2018
iyatrustee:
This kind car go good for this our Naija sun cheesy

It's EV not PV
Re: Moment A Confused Lady Tries To Fill Her Tesla With Petrol At A Filling Station by bantudra: 2:47pm On Dec 29, 2018
white females mumu no be small....
Re: Moment A Confused Lady Tries To Fill Her Tesla With Petrol At A Filling Station by EmekaBlue(m): 2:51pm On Dec 29, 2018
she forget her card @ d fuel dispenser machine
Re: Moment A Confused Lady Tries To Fill Her Tesla With Petrol At A Filling Station by bantudra: 2:51pm On Dec 29, 2018
watchin the video gave me an headache.....i would have slapped her....
Re: Moment A Confused Lady Tries To Fill Her Tesla With Petrol At A Filling Station by defemidefemi(m): 2:55pm On Dec 29, 2018
EggSauce:
I'm sure you don't know the meaning of lousy
Re: Moment A Confused Lady Tries To Fill Her Tesla With Petrol At A Filling Station by zicoraads: 3:20pm On Dec 29, 2018
You see all those e-diots on Page 1 that are yapping about how she's a dumb slay queen, they also just found out that the car needed a charge, and not fuel.

But they'll rather insult the lady, than admit that they have just been educated as well.

But, those two guys are funny. See how they kept laughing and laughing at her ignorance. cheesy grin
Re: Moment A Confused Lady Tries To Fill Her Tesla With Petrol At A Filling Station by Chukazu: 3:27pm On Dec 29, 2018
wagazala:

Modified: Salesman who sold her the car.

I think it's a "Self Service" station.

You Serve yourself
Re: Moment A Confused Lady Tries To Fill Her Tesla With Petrol At A Filling Station by 2buffagain(m): 3:30pm On Dec 29, 2018
EggSauce:

Wait...what?
Re: Moment A Confused Lady Tries To Fill Her Tesla With Petrol At A Filling Station by planetx: 3:31pm On Dec 29, 2018
Chukazu:

I think it's a "Self Service" station.

You Serve yourself
Do you people read other comments before posting, the person is referring to the car salesman not the fuel attendant. Or are you people just naturally dumb.
Re: Moment A Confused Lady Tries To Fill Her Tesla With Petrol At A Filling Station by Chukazu: 4:00pm On Dec 29, 2018
planetx:
Do you people read other comments before posting, the person is referring to the car salesman not the fuel attendant. Or are you people just naturally dumb.
Didn't you see the modified comment?

Your father must be "unnaturally" Dump sad
Re: Moment A Confused Lady Tries To Fill Her Tesla With Petrol At A Filling Station by EggSauce(m): 4:14pm On Dec 29, 2018
caye:

I CAN UNDERSTAND YOUR PREDICAMENT FRIEND
As you age faster, you're experiencing failing eye-sight, or is it an inability to repair your broken cheap China phone? Surely, we could do a fund- raiser on your behalf, and help uplift your dismal economic condition.
...take heart friend. Your situation won't be permanent.
honestly my phone is broken i was billed 3500 but could come up with only 1k... help me cry
Re: Moment A Confused Lady Tries To Fill Her Tesla With Petrol At A Filling Station by Ishilove: 4:15pm On Dec 29, 2018
The guys filming this are assholes cheesy

1 Like

Re: Moment A Confused Lady Tries To Fill Her Tesla With Petrol At A Filling Station by Mysselff2: 4:25pm On Dec 29, 2018
Soon as I saw the topic, I knew she had to be blonde.

1 Like

Re: Moment A Confused Lady Tries To Fill Her Tesla With Petrol At A Filling Station by toprealman: 4:38pm On Dec 29, 2018
Staged.
Re: Moment A Confused Lady Tries To Fill Her Tesla With Petrol At A Filling Station by mechanics(m): 5:20pm On Dec 29, 2018
pressplay411:
The guy that recorded this though. Too funny.
But didn't she find our anything about the car before she bought it?
Or maybe it's for a friend or husband. Too hilarious.
Maybe she has not really learn the basic operation of the vehicle.

1 Like

Re: Moment A Confused Lady Tries To Fill Her Tesla With Petrol At A Filling Station by mechanics(m): 5:21pm On Dec 29, 2018
Really funny.
Re: Moment A Confused Lady Tries To Fill Her Tesla With Petrol At A Filling Station by STILESGANG: 7:44pm On Dec 29, 2018
EggSauce:
Do african americans have blondes? Maybe you are the dull one.
Re: Moment A Confused Lady Tries To Fill Her Tesla With Petrol At A Filling Station by OkunrinOloro: 8:17pm On Dec 29, 2018
I'll 99% of the people commenting here have never even seen a Tesla Electric Car before and they're posturing as if they know it all. Calling someone blonde and stupid is as bad as calling black people apes and monkeys.

godfatherx:
Slay Queen everywhere, blonde and stupid

1 Like

Re: Moment A Confused Lady Tries To Fill Her Tesla With Petrol At A Filling Station by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 29, 2018
Lolzz
Re: Moment A Confused Lady Tries To Fill Her Tesla With Petrol At A Filling Station by darrellg9: 8:53pm On Dec 29, 2018
just what 99.9% of our slay queens and mamas will do...head without brains using an iphone without ever knowing its full features.. shame!!

1 Like

Re: Moment A Confused Lady Tries To Fill Her Tesla With Petrol At A Filling Station by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 29, 2018
Just123:

How blonde take be African-American
Artificial blonde na grin
Wait u never see Nigerian blonde before cheesy
Re: Moment A Confused Lady Tries To Fill Her Tesla With Petrol At A Filling Station by Ayobami7(m): 12:19am On Dec 30, 2018
我什么都
Re: Moment A Confused Lady Tries To Fill Her Tesla With Petrol At A Filling Station by Small080(m): 8:22am On Dec 30, 2018
The point is that, she is not the owner

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Change Your Name, Twitter User To Innoson (PHOTO) / Mercedes Benz X Class Pickup Unveiled (photos And Video) / Range Rover Goes Up In Flames Near Third Mainland In Lagos. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.