Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,042 members, 7,828,666 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

What Kind Of Business Can One Start With A Capital Of 300k - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Kind Of Business Can One Start With A Capital Of 300k (2797 Views)

Where Can I Get A Loan Of 300k? / What Legit Business Can One Start With 2million? / What's The Best Bank For Savings Of Business Income? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of Business Can One Start With A Capital Of 300k by karlxavier(m): 9:19am On Dec 31, 2018
Oktane:

I have a very fast moving product I can recommend that you can sell with 10% profit on a daily basis.

If you would like to try it out with 10,000 then indicate your interest here.

It's more advantageous if you live in Lagos.

Please send more details on this for me. I can relocate to Lagos for it.

Okechukwu9140@gmail.com
Re: What Kind Of Business Can One Start With A Capital Of 300k by Buhari5: 9:29am On Dec 31, 2018
Re: What Kind Of Business Can One Start With A Capital Of 300k by Oktane: 11:07am On Dec 31, 2018
[quote author=karlxavier post=74316981

I wouldn't advise you to relocate to Lagos on account of this business. It is true you will get 5000 per day but other variables will come to play like your knowledge of the market and language proficiency.

So be very careful and thorough.

Please send more details on this for me. I can relocate to Lagos for it.

Okechukwu9140@gmail.com[/quote]
Re: What Kind Of Business Can One Start With A Capital Of 300k by maniasinv: 12:21pm On Dec 31, 2018
dguyindcorner:

I'm presently in Lag. I'll call you wen I come back.
Okay, my digit is there anytime
Re: What Kind Of Business Can One Start With A Capital Of 300k by maniasinv: 12:22pm On Dec 31, 2018
karlxavier:

I want to know more about this
Even me
Re: What Kind Of Business Can One Start With A Capital Of 300k by kenoyad: 5:44am On Jan 04, 2019
Uwaeromosele:
you can go into Plantain Buying and Selling
I would say T.F would take alot from the money but It is lucrative ,He sold all in Two Hours He bought 8bunches for 6000 from Benin (They are 12pcs in a Bunch ) he sold for 12k or So in Lagos (not sure) but he has Gotten a person who Is selling in Abuja for 15k . I would ask him too cause this is his First time. and he is Currently with Us to Cut Hotel Money I Guess. But in all I think it is a Good Business. BUt u Will Have to Sleep in Bushes And Make sure U have Second option of Transportation cause the Greener the plantain the More Valuable
u can ask more Questions my hands are Paining me
hello, I'm interested in this business, can you help me with more information, my WhatsApp number is 08174102326 or send a mail to yadeyi12@yahoo. com thank you.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can One Start With A Capital Of 300k by SmartMindsFx: 11:30pm On Jan 06, 2019
bigiyaro:
can you shoot me a mail? am interested. bigiyaro@gmail.com
let's talk better on WhatsApp 08066328774
Re: What Kind Of Business Can One Start With A Capital Of 300k by kunleweb: 11:57pm On Oct 15, 2019
gregpee:
my fellow nairalander's I need your advice on this please.
I work with an organization which gives me enough time for side hustle. I currently have a laundry shop which I managed to support my work. but in this coming year, I wish to double my hustle as the laundry is not really enough. I have managed to secure a loan of 300k from our cooperative.
I initially have the intention of opening a bet shop but leant from a friend that 300k won't be enough for me.
please I need your advice on what business can one do that would be bringing little more income in this coming year.
thanks as I await your response.
more money to us all in 2019

How did this project go. Will you be willing to partner on a project?
Re: What Kind Of Business Can One Start With A Capital Of 300k by liprises(m): 2:54am On Oct 16, 2019
Have a copy of this resource guide.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bet Company Refuses To Pay Me After Winning / What Business Can I Start With #600,000? / How To Buy An Ebook On Amazon In Nigeria — Kindle Direct Publishing [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.