Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,171 members, 7,835,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Taxify Driver Shows Up Tying Towel (Photos) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Taxify Driver Shows Up Tying Towel (Photos) (69753 Views)

Lady Busts Taxify Driver Who Tricks Passengers Into Paying More / Taxify Driver's 8 Rules For Ladies Before Entering His Car (Photo) / Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taxify Driver Shows Up Tying Towel (Photos) by Felixv: 12:34am On Dec 30, 2018
this is a disgrace he should be fired --can he?

1 Like

Re: Taxify Driver Shows Up Tying Towel (Photos) by tinktanker: 12:58am On Dec 30, 2018
ZoeyJ:
Pervert
I knew u wld be a she and a modern day she at that. Senseless creatures
Re: Taxify Driver Shows Up Tying Towel (Photos) by SmallmebigGod: 1:02am On Dec 30, 2018
ZoeyJ:
Pervert
You owe this man an apology.
Get it straight, you can use the term 'Inappropriately dressed' or 'clown' or 'Unserious person'
What is the perversion you see here.
Be careful, what you do to others fall on you sooner or later

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taxify Driver Shows Up Tying Towel (Photos) by Judek2(m): 1:10am On Dec 30, 2018
Maybe taxify offers some other services too.. cool
"I would like to book for a female driver.. Same dress code please" cheesy wink
Re: Taxify Driver Shows Up Tying Towel (Photos) by Nobody: 1:25am On Dec 30, 2018
Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Taxify Driver Shows Up Tying Towel (Photos) by badman007(m): 1:36am On Dec 30, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Maybe he was about taking his bath when the order came. A man with wisdom, A man who doesn't play with his job, A man who always want to keep to time, and A man who do not like disappointing his clients.

God bless you bro.

If he valued his job so much, he would dress appropriately. Pls Don't condone stupidity. There's no reason for this madness

4 Likes

Re: Taxify Driver Shows Up Tying Towel (Photos) by SleekyP(m): 1:41am On Dec 30, 2018
0 9 0 2 4 4 222 59

Re: Taxify Driver Shows Up Tying Towel (Photos) by Homguy(m): 2:24am On Dec 30, 2018
Daeylar:
Look at all this trash.
If it was a lady that wore a towel in a professional environment, many of you would have been rolling all over this thread crying about indecent dressing and how all your mothers and grandmothers are oloshos, but because it is a man.
Defenders have arisen.
Hypocrisy and Misogyny,
Never far from the sexist jokers on this forum
[/s]
[s]

[/s]
[s]

[/s]
[s]

[/s]
[s]

[s][/s]
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hehehe , This one just is looking for cheap popularity.
Dashed u a quote tho. Appreciate!
Re: Taxify Driver Shows Up Tying Towel (Photos) by rman: 3:20am On Dec 30, 2018
It can be argued that his clothing is inappropriate.

But is he a pervert because of the way he dressed ? NO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taxify Driver Shows Up Tying Towel (Photos) by gidimafia: 3:37am On Dec 30, 2018
if i am the boss of the company why not..i am boss now..anything goes for me..and as a taxify driver he sure is his own boss..tushe
Preetti:
Please show up like this to work on Monday and tell me the aftermath smiley
Re: Taxify Driver Shows Up Tying Towel (Photos) by realest2(m): 3:51am On Dec 30, 2018
ZoeyJ:
Pervert
to be honest, you are really dumb

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taxify Driver Shows Up Tying Towel (Photos) by stuffs4me(m): 4:32am On Dec 30, 2018
ZoeyJ:
Pervert

This eediot needs a brain transplant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taxify Driver Shows Up Tying Towel (Photos) by Olaiya26: 4:36am On Dec 30, 2018
dably:
See more photos here >> http://gistmore.com/taxify-driver-shows-up-tying-towel-photos

STFU!!! I refuse to believe this shit.

Re: Taxify Driver Shows Up Tying Towel (Photos) by Mizwisdom(f): 5:21am On Dec 30, 2018
She shouldn't have gotten into the car, he might be insane
Re: Taxify Driver Shows Up Tying Towel (Photos) by Mizwisdom(f): 5:30am On Dec 30, 2018
kemicalreaction:
I admit I'm wrong, calling the man a pervert is what I can never support
angry
We learn everyday, thanks for the correction. cool

Besides, you don't need to call me a slowpoke angry

You're not wrong, he might be one.
Re: Taxify Driver Shows Up Tying Towel (Photos) by mechanics(m): 5:31am On Dec 30, 2018
ZoeyJ:
Pervert
how?
Re: Taxify Driver Shows Up Tying Towel (Photos) by mechanics(m): 5:31am On Dec 30, 2018
The driver was wrong in wearing that towel.

1 Like

Re: Taxify Driver Shows Up Tying Towel (Photos) by Mizwisdom(f): 5:36am On Dec 30, 2018
SAMBARRY:
its the Lady that's a trouble maker and rabble rouser.what the hell is her business with his towel.after all the idea of clothing is to cover nudity and the towel has done that.abi she see penis?

These are the girls embarrassing other Ladies. Smh.lousy,uncultured girl.

Then in the 1st place what right does she have to snap him without his consent and upload it on social media with the intent of bashing and judging?

This is serious, seems you'll risk it all by entering such a cab. Try not to push your luck at night though unless you're fully armed cause his sanity is questionable at this point

1 Like

Re: Taxify Driver Shows Up Tying Towel (Photos) by flyingdutchman(m): 5:40am On Dec 30, 2018
The kind of man who would do almost anything to feed his family. BTW the man resemble SEAL wey dey sing.
Re: Taxify Driver Shows Up Tying Towel (Photos) by sben2308(m): 5:58am On Dec 30, 2018
We r now in a world whr pipo r wicked,no more love for one another and once they av small money they forgot how they started .
Before we jump to conclusion first put urself in oda pipo shoe n if it makes no sense den u can go ahead.
I am very sure for the man to dress like that it's not intentionally or something made him to .
Frnds understand this poverty is unfair in all areas n wen one nao got a window out of it ,use it wisely n well and that's wat he did .

Also the stupid guy could av easily just talk to d driver, man to man instead of coming to d internet. Evidence of no more love in us all for one another .

I pity our youth of this generation believe me cuz wen u av wat everyman has u r still poor but wen u av wat not everyman have u r rich. That's my definition of wealth in this world of today.
Re: Taxify Driver Shows Up Tying Towel (Photos) by sben2308(m): 6:00am On Dec 30, 2018
mechanics:
The driver was wrong in wearing that towel.

Agreed but pls be with me ,do u know that this world of today d wrong makes sense to us n d right things makes no single sense at all .

Lemme ask u those our sister that world n dress more provocative nko on due oooo wat will u say abt them
Re: Taxify Driver Shows Up Tying Towel (Photos) by Nobody: 6:01am On Dec 30, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Pevert? Because he came out with a towel? You call the innocent hustler who don't like opportunity to pass him by "pervert"

Please Define "Pevert"

The way some of you ladies jump into conclusion is really amazing.
. How long would it have taken him to jump into his trousers
Re: Taxify Driver Shows Up Tying Towel (Photos) by Nobody: 6:05am On Dec 30, 2018
TarOrfeek:

ut an entitled idiot called this man a pervert.

Why are Nigerian women foolish?

If they are not foolish, it will be hard to get free pvssy
Re: Taxify Driver Shows Up Tying Towel (Photos) by TheManOfTheYear: 6:06am On Dec 30, 2018
Taniaa:
There is no feminism here
His gender isn't the issue here but him showing up to work inappropriately
Explaining to you is like explaining to a brick wall cause you simpletons just aren't getting it
Gender isn't the issue? If it were to be a lady tying towel will zoeyj comment “pervert”?

Nonsense. You ladies need to fix up your mindset.
Re: Taxify Driver Shows Up Tying Towel (Photos) by TheManOfTheYear: 6:18am On Dec 30, 2018
Itannooluwa:

including your Mother, sisters,Wife,Sister in laws and Daughters
thanks
enough jare. That's how they will be playing the family card.

You ladies are dumb and think in a uni direction. Go and kill yourself.

When you're coming to the world next time come as a man
Re: Taxify Driver Shows Up Tying Towel (Photos) by Gabzzz(m): 6:19am On Dec 30, 2018
Hmmm this is unpossible
Re: Taxify Driver Shows Up Tying Towel (Photos) by aliyuthayo(m): 6:20am On Dec 30, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Pevert? Because he came out with a towel? You call the innocent hustler who don't like opportunity to pass him by "pervert"

Please Define "Pevert"

The way some of you ladies jump into conclusion is really amazing.

What kind of Opportunity be that! So you wan tell me say this man go tie towel go any business meeting or a job interview?
His shameless act just depict how stupid he is. (That's if the scenario is true, and not from a movie scene)
Re: Taxify Driver Shows Up Tying Towel (Photos) by JasonScoolari: 6:40am On Dec 30, 2018
Daeylar:
Look at all this trash.
If it was a lady that wore a towel in a professional environment, many of you would have been rolling all over this thread crying about indecent dressing and how all your mothers and grandmothers are oloshos, but because it is a man.
Defenders have arisen.
Hypocrisy and Misogyny,
From the way and manner you're grunting, much like an angry pig, one can tell that your upbringing was all about playing the game of abuse which you learnt so well from your parents. So you can't drive home your points without using uncouth language? You're shaming your womanhood.

Now let me advice you, try as much as possible to change your rotten views about men before you come online to keep on flopping on the sand like a bundle of loosely tied rags much to the amusement of all.
You can strangle yourself in your room, It's less spectacular.

3 Likes

Re: Taxify Driver Shows Up Tying Towel (Photos) by Nobody: 6:51am On Dec 30, 2018
pocohantas:

The poster is male, check again...

How he dresses is important, that is his office. He is a public servant, so the customer has the right to complain...same way he also has the right to turn down customers. The rate function isn't there for fun. It means both parties reserve the right to appraise the other.
honestly I am shocked at how people think this is cool. I think rational people are minority in this generation.Just look at the picture again ,he is wearing a wristwatch and didn't have the time to put on trousers? . Too many sentimentally blind testosterone on this thread.

The meaning of "decorum" eludes a lot of people and also this need to "support their own" has blinded the thought process of many people. Someone even brought feminism into it undecided. Reading some misguided comments makes me sad that in 2018 people can be this low in their thought process.

You have made fine salient points ,my dear no need to say anything else on this matter.A bias mind and a sentimentally screwed up thought process is like a brick wall ,no need trying to force it to see reason .

2 Likes

Re: Taxify Driver Shows Up Tying Towel (Photos) by Zuriisecrets00: 6:55am On Dec 30, 2018
CrEaToRmalden:
87% of those viewing this thread are females so I don't expect you feminists to have any positive mindset here.

It's not about feminism at all yes let's say he was in a hurry but atleast putting on shorts won't hurt am sure if you see a woman rush out with tights to do anything you all will criticize her faster than Thanos defeating the avengers

1 Like

Re: Taxify Driver Shows Up Tying Towel (Photos) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:10am On Dec 30, 2018
Daeylar:
Look at all this trash.
Defenders have arisen.
Hypocrisy and Misogyny,
[/s]
[s]

[/s]
[s]

[/s]
[s]

[/s]
[s]

[s][/s]

You're really dumb

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taxify Driver Shows Up Tying Towel (Photos) by Daeylar(f): 7:15am On Dec 30, 2018
truthsayer009:

Look I still maintain that 70% of the occupants of this country needs to be chased out.
LOL grin grin To where? grin
Imagine grown Men on this thread supporting Rubbish as a Man wearing Towel to pick someone up.
I really wonder about the thought process of both parties, the defenders and the towel man.

I cannot even Imagine. You came to pick me up with your Dirty Smelling Towel. I swear ehn, if I don't Slap the Taxify Driver. E go remain small.
don't slap abeg grin before you commit the one that will pass the driver wearing towel.
At least you know he won't slap you back, he'll be too concerned about the towel falling down grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos Flood Brings Crocodile At Ebute-Ero, Lagos Island- Eyewitness. PHOTOS / Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. / Young Lady Spotted Lying Down On The Road In Lagos. Do You Know Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.