Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,502 members, 7,830,510 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Why Omawumi And I Have Remained Friends – Waje - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Omawumi And I Have Remained Friends – Waje (14896 Views)

Omawumi And Husband, Tosin Yusuf Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) / Omawumi And Husband, Tosin Yusuf, Celebrate Their 3rd wedding Anniversary (Pix) / Caption This Photo Of Omawumi And Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Omawumi And I Have Remained Friends – Waje by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:04am On Dec 30, 2018
Born2Breed:
Dem be Bendel.

Girls from that part of Nigeria got a digbacious sense of humour, if you can laugh off certain things in a relationship it will definitely stand the test of time.

We play and vex and play again. That's why we are who we are.

That's right!

1 Like

Re: Why Omawumi And I Have Remained Friends – Waje by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:06am On Dec 30, 2018
sweetilicious:
Yeah.My secondary school mates attend weddings and events for every member.They contribute at least 2k( Minimum amount)for every event

My university coursemates would not even contribute 500 naira for a fellow ex-course mate's wedding.
Re: Why Omawumi And I Have Remained Friends – Waje by Yeyeboy88(m): 1:24pm On Dec 30, 2018
Why are you so wise? Answer me now
Richdad50:
A good friend is like an old fine wine. When you both see after a long time of not keeping in touch, it is stress free as though there was never a communication gap.

Campus and workplace friends should not be considered as very close friends but if you must do, you should be careful. They are often there because you both share a common interest. The moment you are graduated or off the work you will see a significant drop in status of relationship.

The best friends you can ever have and must maintain are your secondary school and childhood friends (good guys). They never slip away but stay through life because they knew you before we all knew the phenomenom of 'common interest'. No wonder most alumi that survives are never campus/workplace but Secondary/Primary schools.

#Richdad
Re: Why Omawumi And I Have Remained Friends – Waje by sweetilicious(f): 2:15pm On Dec 30, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

My university coursemates would not even contribute 500 naira for a fellow ex-course mate's wedding.
No.Our union is working.We even have branches in different states lol.
Re: Why Omawumi And I Have Remained Friends – Waje by PrimadonnaO(f): 4:40pm On Dec 30, 2018
sweetilicious:
No.Our union is working.We even have branches in different states lol.

It's remarkable. Those are the kind of people I'd love to be identified with. Y'all keep up with the good work. smiley
Re: Why Omawumi And I Have Remained Friends – Waje by SassyVixen(f): 6:12pm On Dec 30, 2018
Richdad50:

Never throw darts at a woman's physique because of the insecurities she may have over her body rather, throw light and compliment on her efforts and she will work harder. She is an object of approval. Even the most beautiful still got insecurities.

I often find the incredible lack of wisdom and shadow knowledge most men have on the issues of a Woman's weight. The complexity of their body makes weight loss a very difficult process nevertheless, majority of them work hard to achieve their aim. Give them credit. The rigorcity of childbirth stretches every skin, slows down metabolism, and contours even the smoothest of areas. Love them.

#Richdad
I have been following your comments on this forum and it mostly reeks of wisdom. Thank you for being human and understanding enough to understand what most of us go through.Your kindness and empathy is really touching.
Re: Why Omawumi And I Have Remained Friends – Waje by dante0147: 9:32pm On Jan 09, 2019
Richdad50:

Never throw darts at a woman's physique because of the insecurities she may have over her body rather, throw light and compliment on her efforts and she will work harder. She is an object of approval. Even the most beautiful still got insecurities.

I often find the incredible lack of wisdom and shadow knowledge most men have on the issues of a Woman's weight. The complexity of their body makes weight loss a very difficult process nevertheless, majority of them work hard to achieve their aim. Give them credit. The rigorcity of childbirth stretches every skin, slows down metabolism, and contours even the smoothest of areas. Love them.

#Richdad

I see you like typing irrelevant things... besides waje is not married... Tell her she still looks like a Dstv remote ...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stella Damasus' Impersonator Dupes Client Of $5,000 / List Of Celebrities That Will No Longer Be Famous In 5years Time. / Lil Kesh Biography | Life History | Age | Latest News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.