Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Slay Queen Accused Of Robbery Set Ablaze By Mob In Cross River. Graphic Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Slay Queen Accused Of Robbery Set Ablaze By Mob In Cross River. Graphic Photos (2361 Views)

Three Sisters Drown In Ebonyi River (Graphic Photos) / Oluchi 'China Golden' Accused Of Robbery Burnt By Mob In Cross River. Graphic / Conductor Set Ablaze By Mob In Lagos After Stabbing Passenger To Death (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slay Queen Accused Of Robbery Set Ablaze By Mob In Cross River. Graphic Photos by dainformant(m): 7:10am On Dec 30, 2018
A young lady was brutally killed by an angry mob for allegedly aiding armed robbers and stealing a motorcycle in Obudu Local Government Area of Cross River State.

The deceased who has been identified as Miss Vivian, a graduate of Federal College of Education, FCE, Obudu, was also accused of killing an Okada (motorcycle) rider in the area early this month.

Vivian, popularly known as China in Obudu was set on fire on Saturday (yesterday) after reportedly being told by the mob to provide her boyfriend. After she failed to do so, she was lynched as passerby looked on.

It is also alleged that the deceased was involved in the murder of one Mr. Peter Akikieye, a commercial motorcyclist from Obudu, who was murdered in an attempt to forcibly collect his bike on the 23rd of December 2018, along Bishiri Road Obudu.”

A Facebook user who goes by the name, Tomclassic Amunde Jnr who also witnessed the act said the Police were on ground but couldn’t save Vivian.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/12/vivian-lady-accused-of-robbery-burnt-to-death-in-obudu-cross-river-state.html

Re: Slay Queen Accused Of Robbery Set Ablaze By Mob In Cross River. Graphic Photos by dainformant(m): 7:10am On Dec 30, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: Slay Queen Accused Of Robbery Set Ablaze By Mob In Cross River. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 7:13am On Dec 30, 2018
The difference between Fulani and Efik people..... is Nsam. (Periwinkles)

Asides that they both like sekx, women, alcohol and blood shed.

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Accused Of Robbery Set Ablaze By Mob In Cross River. Graphic Photos by Born2Breed(f): 7:15am On Dec 30, 2018
dainformant:
A young lady was brutally killed by an angry mob for allegedly belonging to robbery gang and snatching a motorcycle in Obudu Local Government Area of Cross River State.

The deceased who has been identified as Miss Vivian, a graduate of Federal College of Education, FCE, Obudu was also accused of murdering an Okada (motorcycle) rider in the area early this month.

It was gathered that Vivian, popularly known as China in Obudu was set on fire after being beaten as passerby looked on.

It is also alleged that the deceased was involved in the murder of one Mr. Peter Akikieye, a commercial motor cyclist from Obudu, who was murdered in an attempt to forcibly collect his bike on the 23rd of December 2018, along Bishiri Road Obudu.”

A Facebook user who goes by the name, Tomclassic Amunde Jnr who also witnessed the act said the Police were on ground but couldn’t save Vivian.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/12/vivian-lady-accused-of-robbery-burnt-to-death-in-obudu-cross-river-state.html

They just murdered her for a different reason.
Re: Slay Queen Accused Of Robbery Set Ablaze By Mob In Cross River. Graphic Photos by GuyWise101(m): 7:24am On Dec 30, 2018
And I wanted to go and steal my neighbor's generator this morning shocked

I no do again...

3 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Accused Of Robbery Set Ablaze By Mob In Cross River. Graphic Photos by PurestBoy(m): 7:25am On Dec 30, 2018
TarOrfeek:

The difference between Fulani and Efik people..... is Nsam. (Periwinkles)

Asides that they both like sekx, women, alcohol and blood shed.

Are they efik or ogoja?
Re: Slay Queen Accused Of Robbery Set Ablaze By Mob In Cross River. Graphic Photos by Auxtin85(m): 7:41am On Dec 30, 2018
One slay queen wasted

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Accused Of Robbery Set Ablaze By Mob In Cross River. Graphic Photos by JohnFrankling(m): 7:46am On Dec 30, 2018
Nigeria is a lawless Country.

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Accused Of Robbery Set Ablaze By Mob In Cross River. Graphic Photos by daddytime(m): 8:05am On Dec 30, 2018
I keep telling people...if you know you can't live above or suppress that stealing/thieving gene in you, kindly please stay away from Cross River and Akwa ibom. Those two states hold the record for the most unsmiling mobbing. They have no mercy to show to thieves or suspected thieves.

See body wey dem roast...kai

I flinch from here thinking about her cries, pleas for mercy and how she begins to char alive.

Humanity is definitely dead in most of us humans.

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Accused Of Robbery Set Ablaze By Mob In Cross River. Graphic Photos by KingLennon(m): 8:39am On Dec 30, 2018
GuyWise101:

I no do again...
Tell me you're Joking bro....You want to be use as a burnt offering abi? grin
Re: Slay Queen Accused Of Robbery Set Ablaze By Mob In Cross River. Graphic Photos by KingLennon(m): 8:41am On Dec 30, 2018
RIP girl....... I detest crime but I hate Jungle justice more. My humanity won't even allow me to hurt someone...

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Accused Of Robbery Set Ablaze By Mob In Cross River. Graphic Photos by dederocs(m): 8:48am On Dec 30, 2018
This shows that most poor men detest slayers.
Re: Slay Queen Accused Of Robbery Set Ablaze By Mob In Cross River. Graphic Photos by babadigu(m): 9:25am On Dec 30, 2018
Re: Slay Queen Accused Of Robbery Set Ablaze By Mob In Cross River. Graphic Photos by KingOfAllIgbos: 9:25am On Dec 30, 2018
GuyWise101:

I no do again...

No surprise. We all know robbery, prostitution, rituals and white powder are una areas of expertise.

Why not go to school instead of screaming Afonja all day long on a platform owned by a Yoruba?

As a friend said here, maybe we should buy you Okrika sense since the follow-come no reach tongue

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Accused Of Robbery Set Ablaze By Mob In Cross River. Graphic Photos by Justchill01: 9:27am On Dec 30, 2018
Jesos embarassed
Re: Slay Queen Accused Of Robbery Set Ablaze By Mob In Cross River. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 30, 2018
haba! sad such a beautiful girl..why involve urself with armed robbers nau.and the mob ought to have spared her life..she"s a woman for pete"s sake.anyway this is wat u get wen u associate with evil ppl.

(1) (Reply)

Father Inserted Fingers Into Her Private Part To Check Her Virginity. Photo / Video13-yr-old Orphan House Girl Raped,defiled And Impregnated By An RCCG Pastor / Witch Doctor Caught After He Buried A 3months Old Child Alive (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.