Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Oluchi 'China Golden' Accused Of Robbery Burnt By Mob In Cross River. Graphic - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Oluchi 'China Golden' Accused Of Robbery Burnt By Mob In Cross River. Graphic (66499 Views)

Three Sisters Drown In Ebonyi River (Graphic Photos) / CRUTECH Student shot Dead Immediately After Final Exam In Cross River (Graphic) / Conductor Set Ablaze By Mob In Lagos After Stabbing Passenger To Death (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oluchi 'China Golden' Accused Of Robbery Burnt By Mob In Cross River. Graphic by rexesq(m): 6:30pm On Dec 28, 2018
There are mixed stories about her end. Details later...

Popularly known as China Golden...(Oluchi)

Alleged to have a hand in the recent murder of some youths in Obudu.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oluchi 'China Golden' Accused Of Robbery Burnt By Mob In Cross River. Graphic by frbona: 6:58pm On Dec 28, 2018
*parks range rover*

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Oluchi 'China Golden' Accused Of Robbery Burnt By Mob In Cross River. Graphic by Emmzy201(m): 7:13pm On Dec 28, 2018
*parks Lambo*

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oluchi 'China Golden' Accused Of Robbery Burnt By Mob In Cross River. Graphic by dnawah(m): 7:48pm On Dec 28, 2018
my legsux the pain me make i sit down.

96 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oluchi 'China Golden' Accused Of Robbery Burnt By Mob In Cross River. Graphic by frbona: 7:55pm On Dec 28, 2018
Emmzy201:
*parks Lambo*
oga comot this car from here,
With military alacrity

107 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oluchi 'China Golden' Accused Of Robbery Burnt By Mob In Cross River. Graphic by Lloydthesaint: 9:30pm On Dec 28, 2018
Pray for me I de sick

47 Likes

Re: Oluchi 'China Golden' Accused Of Robbery Burnt By Mob In Cross River. Graphic by ObservantFellow: 9:57pm On Dec 28, 2018
*parks Mercedes 911* grin

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oluchi 'China Golden' Accused Of Robbery Burnt By Mob In Cross River. Graphic by babadigu(m): 9:58pm On Dec 28, 2018
sad

3 Likes

Re: Oluchi 'China Golden' Accused Of Robbery Burnt By Mob In Cross River. Graphic by hustler86(m): 11:44pm On Dec 28, 2018
G wagon wheel spinning

76 Likes

Re: Oluchi 'China Golden' Accused Of Robbery Burnt By Mob In Cross River. Graphic by Nobody: 12:07am On Dec 29, 2018
Parks Bugatti veyron, observing in 3D

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oluchi 'China Golden' Accused Of Robbery Burnt By Mob In Cross River. Graphic by malificent(f): 12:10am On Dec 29, 2018
Hmmmm

2 Likes

Re: Oluchi 'China Golden' Accused Of Robbery Burnt By Mob In Cross River. Graphic by willyo(m): 12:17am On Dec 29, 2018
Lloydthesaint:
Pray for me I de sick
sickness has no life in U. u are free

250 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Oluchi 'China Golden' Accused Of Robbery Burnt By Mob In Cross River. Graphic by Lloydthesaint: 12:22am On Dec 29, 2018
willyo:

sickness has no life in U.
u are free
Amen

195 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Oluchi 'China Golden' Accused Of Robbery Burnt By Mob In Cross River. Graphic by yarimo(m): 1:34am On Dec 29, 2018
I am waiting patiently on top of mango tree in Sambisa Forest to get the real story of what really happens.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oluchi 'China Golden' Accused Of Robbery Burnt By Mob In Cross River. Graphic by Teacher1776(m): 3:46am On Dec 29, 2018
Jungle justice is never the way to go. They will burn a poor girl for stealing a worthless article, but applaud politicians who have stolen their futures.
Please I need any country visa. Even if na Lesotho or Seychelles, i go manage. As long as am out of this JUNGLE. Anything to get out of this jungle is welcomed.

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oluchi 'China Golden' Accused Of Robbery Burnt By Mob In Cross River. Graphic by ColdIce: 5:13am On Dec 29, 2018
wat a painful death

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Oluchi 'China Golden' Accused Of Robbery Burnt By Mob In Cross River. Graphic by ruggedtimi(m): 7:26am On Dec 29, 2018
Just arrived!!
Re: Oluchi 'China Golden' Accused Of Robbery Burnt By Mob In Cross River. Graphic by frbona: 8:08am On Dec 29, 2018
Op we've parked all these cars and you still keeping us waiting
Serve us the story na!!!!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluchi 'China Golden' Accused Of Robbery Burnt By Mob In Cross River. Graphic by frbona: 9:02am On Dec 29, 2018
NKOE59:
HAPPY XMAS AND NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE..FOR THOSE INTERESTED TO BET AND WIN BIG ..CLEAR YOUR DOUBT AND BECOME A WINNER TODAY
WE ARE DOING BONANZA..BOOST YOUR ACCOUNT AND SEE TEXT BELOW..CALL OR WHATSAPP
pay before games abi?!?
Re: Oluchi 'China Golden' Accused Of Robbery Burnt By Mob In Cross River. Graphic by sunbilor(m): 9:12am On Dec 29, 2018
rexesq:
There are mixed stories about her end. Details later...

Popularly known as China Golden...(Oluchi)

Alleged to have a hand in the recent murder of some youths in Obudu.
Did they burn the Brazilian hair too? cool

5 Likes

Re: Oluchi 'China Golden' Accused Of Robbery Burnt By Mob In Cross River. Graphic by anonymuz(m): 9:21am On Dec 29, 2018
Teacher1776:
Please I need any country visa. Even if na Lesotho or Seychelles, i go manage. As long as out of this JUNGLE. Anything to get out of this jungle is welcomed.
my brother I dey follow you go too.

10 Likes

Re: Oluchi 'China Golden' Accused Of Robbery Burnt By Mob In Cross River. Graphic by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 29, 2018
Lloydthesaint:
Pray for me I de sick
Place your hand on your forehead and say the Lord's prayer 3 times. Then receive your healing

10 Likes

Re: Oluchi 'China Golden' Accused Of Robbery Burnt By Mob In Cross River. Graphic by techking: 12:46pm On Dec 29, 2018
Park Keke Napep

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluchi 'China Golden' Accused Of Robbery Burnt By Mob In Cross River. Graphic by Adam09: 1:08pm On Dec 29, 2018
I repeat anyone having any bad intentions in Cross River State should please abort it.
We do not need DEVELOPERS like Oluchi, we simply don't take hostages, we burn it down.

9 Likes

Re: Oluchi 'China Golden' Accused Of Robbery Burnt By Mob In Cross River. Graphic by rexesq(m): 2:17pm On Dec 29, 2018
I said earlier that they were mixed stories coming up.

The first version is that posted earlier. While the second version is that she never took part in the said recent killings, but that she was a friend to a certain guy's girlfriend. The guy in question was the target not the girl. However, she had information about him which she failed to supply when needed or as required by the gangs.

When she had been beaten to pulp, she was dragged to the public with a burning allegation that she was involved in the recent killings and snatching of motor cycles.

That is not all. The third version is that the whole thing is cult related and unconnected to the recent killing and snatching of motor cycles. But that it was tied to the last killing days ago involving a cultist. That her killing was in retaliation of that Killing. According to the story, she was a cultist and it was a reprisal attack.

The striking thing is, it was alleged that someone in the scene recorded her voice during her torture but when that was found out the phone used was immediately destroyed.

Eye witnesses I spoke with said some persons are currently in the hospital following an argument that ensued whether she be lynched or not.

More details...

13 Likes

Re: Oluchi 'China Golden' Accused Of Robbery Burnt By Mob In Cross River. Graphic by Mitchewww(m): 2:27pm On Dec 29, 2018
Life is the cheapest commodity in Nigeria now.

Just look at stories.

Sounds like nollywood.

Some civilians will just wake up, lynch and burn a citizen.

Did they drag her to a their own community where she knows no one?

Am just tired of this failed system.

18 Likes

Re: Oluchi 'China Golden' Accused Of Robbery Burnt By Mob In Cross River. Graphic by sunbilor(m): 2:32pm On Dec 29, 2018
Mitchewww:
Life is the cheapest commodity in Nigeria now.

Just look at stories.

Sounds like Bollywood.

Some civilians will just wake up, lynch and burn a citizen.

Did they drag her to a their own community where she knows no one?

Am just tired of this failed system.
And in the end they'll chant Sai baba and move on with the killing.

8 Likes

Re: Oluchi 'China Golden' Accused Of Robbery Burnt By Mob In Cross River. Graphic by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 30, 2018
Say No to jungle justice!!!

Just like this, many innocent people have lost their lives.

Around 2012or 2013, I witnessed a guy being caught and termed fake mad man along Olisa Street in Ijebu ode, ogun state. He was beaten and crushed to death with a big stone by a mob, who accused him of being a kidnapper. As we all know, anyone accused like that would not be given any opportunity to exonerate himself especially when he was found to be in possession of two Nokia phones.
Ten minutes after, that's when his master and Co apprentices came crying. We were informed that the guy was a mechanic apprentice sent by his master to go and buy a motor part. His crime was being in dirty cloths while spotting dread hair style.

I repeat, say NO to jungle justice.

74 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluchi 'China Golden' Accused Of Robbery Burnt By Mob In Cross River. Graphic by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 30, 2018
Dem

1 Like

Re: Oluchi 'China Golden' Accused Of Robbery Burnt By Mob In Cross River. Graphic by Ciscogod(m): 3:23pm On Dec 30, 2018
Jungle justice is bad, countrymen should not be allowed to take LAWS into owns hand,

But what of in a society like Nigeria , where there's no LAW, Check most check-points on Highway where we have uniformed men, Those are the places we have high way robbers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oluchi 'China Golden' Accused Of Robbery Burnt By Mob In Cross River. Graphic by Cigo1(m): 3:24pm On Dec 30, 2018
Nice one.
I used to think the streets were unjust. Not for the numerous extrajudicial killings but that it was directed against men who stole to meet the whims of a woman.

I now see that the streets know no gender.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abraham Badru Shot Dead In UK (Enitan Badru's Son) / Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos / PHOTOS: Father Rapes Daughter In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.