Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,304 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

2019 Best Google Adsense Alternatives For Publishers - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 2019 Best Google Adsense Alternatives For Publishers (1032 Views)

Easy Way Make Money Online 2019 ( Best Paying Affiliate Program) / Top 5 Best Google Add-ons For Chrome Broswer / Best Google Adsense Alternatives For Bloggers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019 Best Google Adsense Alternatives For Publishers by dollarcub700(m): 10:08am On Dec 30, 2018
Have you gotten AdSense ban or suspension and you’re looking for AdSense alternatives with fast approval or AdSense alternatives that pay even with low website traffic? then this article will be of the guide
The truth is that using AdSense in making money has not been very easy in the sense that it goes with many strict policies guiding publishers.

I don’t doubt that the numbers of suspended and ban AdSense accounts are more than the active ones. Most at times, it’s very annoying seeing your ads suspended when you don’t even know what policy you’ve violated.

The reason why AdSense becomes more strict is the fact that you can’t care for your AdSense from invalid activities no matter how you try because even when you care what about your clickers? do they also care?

It’s a good thing bloggers know AdSense alternatives that work even with low traffic though you’re an AdSense publisher or not. For this reason, you can carry on with other ads networks even when AdSense breaks your heart
In this article, I shall be listing some best ads networks you can use in place of Google AdSense to earn money from your website. However, it may also please you to know that these ads networks cannot be better than Google AdSense but you can still earn good cash from them.

Read the more about the best Adsense Alternatives
https://www.zenithtechs.com/best-adsense-alternatives/

Re: 2019 Best Google Adsense Alternatives For Publishers by Godmother(f): 10:11am On Dec 30, 2018
So many people write about AdSense alternatives, but the thing is, who has actually used these alternatives with good results.

Is there any alternative with very competitive rate that can give AdSense a run for its money? That's what we're looking for.
Re: 2019 Best Google Adsense Alternatives For Publishers by Godmother(f): 10:30am On Dec 30, 2018
PrinceOgun:

MGID is dope

But honestly nothing can beat AdSense they can only enroll for the race!

Yea, AdSense remains king in network advertising, but its good to know there are stiff competitors out there also vying for that #1 spot.

Soon, AdSense will be pushed out of the game, and hopefully it will be soon.
Re: 2019 Best Google Adsense Alternatives For Publishers by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 30, 2018
Godmother:

Yea, AdSense remains king in network advertising, but its good to know there are stiff competitors out there also vying for that #1 spot.

Soon, AdSense will be pushed out of the game, and hopefully it will be soon.
Only those who have issue with Adsense will wish it dead! It remains the best monetization for publishers, and for those who tried to trick the system, they will definitely get banned. Besides, your blog is pretty new and you haven't got any reasonable traffic, monetization shouldn't be the rush now! cool
Re: 2019 Best Google Adsense Alternatives For Publishers by Godmother(f): 3:54pm On Dec 30, 2018
questechie:

Only those who have issue with Adsense will wish it dead! It remains the best monetization for publishers, and for those who tried to trick the system, they will definitely get banned. Besides, your blog is pretty new and you haven't got any reasonable traffic, monetization shouldn't be the rush now! cool

I don't wish it dead, I just want it to have competitors that will be at par with it so publishers can have options.

Yea, my blog is new, but I know monetizing now won't cause no harm smiley It will even motivate me to get more traffic.
Re: 2019 Best Google Adsense Alternatives For Publishers by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 30, 2018
Godmother:

I don't wish it dead, I just want it to have competitors that will be at par with it so publishers can have options.

Yea, my blog is new, but I know monetizing now won't cause no harm smiley It will even motivate me to get more traffic.
Even with Adsense, if your traffic is low you'd be more frustrated, as earnings wont be anything tangible, which may result you to explore tactics to trick the system like selfclicking on ads. Grow your blog and as traffic grows you will be presented with other monetization avenues like direct ads.
Re: 2019 Best Google Adsense Alternatives For Publishers by Godmother(f): 5:11pm On Dec 30, 2018
questechie:

Even with Adsense, if your traffic is low you'd be more frustrated, as earnings wont be anything tangible, which may result you to explore tactics to trick the system like selfclicking on ads. Grow your blog and as traffic grows you will be presented with other monetization avenues like direct ads.

Well said. smiley
Re: 2019 Best Google Adsense Alternatives For Publishers by Compliant(m): 9:03pm On Dec 30, 2018
questechie:
It remains the best monetization for publishers

Google remain the best BUT is not the highest payer

e.g if a blog with 2000 daily page view is monetising with google and earn around $50 a month because of low CPC, the same site will earn MINIMUM of $100 a month using some other Google alternatives irrespective of CPC

(1) (Reply)

Avedok cheapest Ads Service In Nigeria / Facebook Page With 109k Likes For Sale At Affordable Rate / Sell Your Site/blog To Me For $100 to $1000---buying All Kinds Of Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.