Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,076 members, 7,814,733 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

I Gave “davido” The Full Verses In "One Ticket" (video) - Kizz Daniel - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Gave “davido” The Full Verses In "One Ticket" (video) - Kizz Daniel (5612 Views)

Photos From Davido's The 02 Arena "Sold Out" Concert In London / Ikorodu Bois: Mimicking Davido The Riskiest Video We’ve Shot / Chioma Looks Like Jackie Appiah? - Davido's The Chef Chi Agrees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Gave “davido” The Full Verses In "One Ticket" (video) - Kizz Daniel by lagosmp3(m): 11:47am On Dec 30, 2018
LAGOSMP3 GIST

“Kizz Daniel” Gave “Davido” The Full Verses in "One Ticket" (Video)

Oluwatobiloba Daniel Anidugbe, once in the past known as Kiss Daniel, presently "Kizz Daniel", is a Nigerian recording artist, entertainer and performer. Formally marked to G-Worldwide Entertainment in 2013, he left the organization in November 2017 to make his own record name, Fly Boy Inc.

As indicated by expectation video Kizz Daniel shared on twitter demonstrate to utilize that Kizz Daniel Write the full verses in "One Ticket" highlights individual pop titan Davido and illustrates a useless relationship, on a whelming Major Bangz generation as canvas.

Watch Video Below!
http://www.lagosmp3.com.ng/entertainment/gist/kizz-daniel-gave-davido-verse-one-ticket/

Re: I Gave “davido” The Full Verses In "One Ticket" (video) - Kizz Daniel by gentleloadedkit: 11:49am On Dec 30, 2018
I knew the one ticket verse was too legit for David to pull through

But my brothers in the lord,below is the kinda verse Written by David grin

2 Likes

Re: I Gave “davido” The Full Verses In "One Ticket" (video) - Kizz Daniel by Resener12(m): 11:50am On Dec 30, 2018
lagosmp3:
LAGOSMP3 GIST

“Kizz Daniel” Gave “Davido” The Full Verses in "One Ticket" (Video)

Oluwatobiloba Daniel Anidugbe, once in the past known as Kiss Daniel, presently "Kizz Daniel", is a Nigerian recording artist, entertainer and performer. Formally marked to G-Worldwide Entertainment in 2013, he left the organization in November 2017 to make his own record name, Fly Boy Inc.

As indicated by expectation video Kizz Daniel shared on twitter demonstrate to utilize that Kizz Daniel Write the full verses in "One Ticket" highlights individual pop titan Davido and illustrates a useless relationship, on a whelming Major Bangz generation as canvas.

Watch Video Below!
http://www.lagosmp3.com.ng/entertainment/gist/kizz-daniel-gave-davido-verse-one-ticket/
Let’s wait to hear Davidos side

Visit and study in Canada

Check my signature

Secure your future
Re: I Gave “davido” The Full Verses In "One Ticket" (video) - Kizz Daniel by Imisimedia(m): 11:52am On Dec 30, 2018
One ticket no for blow de way eh blow if Davido no show.

Even Woju and Laye.. it was all Davido's effect.

10 Likes

Re: I Gave “davido” The Full Verses In "One Ticket" (video) - Kizz Daniel by Tuteebrain: 11:54am On Dec 30, 2018
He should have released this one . Let’s see if it will be a hit .
Re: I Gave “davido” The Full Verses In "One Ticket" (video) - Kizz Daniel by Justus180(m): 11:54am On Dec 30, 2018
ooooo yes....I knew very well dat davido can't write his own version hmmmm truth unfold

3 Likes

Re: I Gave “davido” The Full Verses In "One Ticket" (video) - Kizz Daniel by CuddleBear(f): 11:57am On Dec 30, 2018
Imisimedia:

what is this one saying . woju was already a hit before the remix with davido
And davido wasn't featured in laye

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Gave “davido” The Full Verses In "One Ticket" (video) - Kizz Daniel by Abortions: 12:35pm On Dec 30, 2018
CuddleBear:
So why didn't he release one ticket alone since he already have all the verses? Maka Why

1 Like

Re: I Gave “davido” The Full Verses In "One Ticket" (video) - Kizz Daniel by lagosmp3(m): 12:36pm On Dec 30, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: I Gave “davido” The Full Verses In "One Ticket" (video) - Kizz Daniel by ominilongest(m): 12:53pm On Dec 30, 2018
Lol,after how much David help push the song now u dey talk say na u write verse for am..when u know say u.sabi write song y u con ft am..the song will b on top for some months and yes that's d effect of DAVIDO..u even use his private jet for video lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: I Gave “davido” The Full Verses In "One Ticket" (video) - Kizz Daniel by Idontenjoybants(f): 12:56pm On Dec 30, 2018
I just feel that kizz Daniel is behaving like a child. fine there was a misunderstanding between you guys, there's no need to drag career into this. there's no need to talk about your song together.

4 Likes

Re: I Gave “davido” The Full Verses In "One Ticket" (video) - Kizz Daniel by InSanety: 1:02pm On Dec 30, 2018
Abortions:
So why didn't he release one ticket alone since he already have all the verses? Maka Why
this is silly.

The fact that someone writes a verse doesn't mean they can't get someone else to sing it. A good writer knows when to employ a different sound to perfect his art. Davido should also be thankful he got such a feature with such a dope verse. Kizz Daniel demonstrated humility by allowing Davido shine on his song

Based on this myopic logic of yours, artistes like Ne-Yo should sing all the songs they write.

3 Likes

Re: I Gave “davido” The Full Verses In "One Ticket" (video) - Kizz Daniel by InSanety: 1:03pm On Dec 30, 2018
Imisimedia:

which Laye? Which Woju?

Laye did not feature Davido, so, how e take help the song?

The original Woju was a massive hit, if anything, Davido even spoilt the vibe in the remix.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Gave “davido” The Full Verses In "One Ticket" (video) - Kizz Daniel by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 30, 2018
Frog voice cannot write his songs, perruzi cover am. As for slapping people and knacking Chioma, he doesn't need perruzi for epp
Re: I Gave “davido” The Full Verses In "One Ticket" (video) - Kizz Daniel by Abortions: 1:27pm On Dec 30, 2018
InSanety:
this is silly.

The fact that someone writes a verse doesn't mean they can't get someone else to sing it. A good writer knows when to employ a different sound to perfect his art. Davido should also be thankful he got such a feature with such a dope verse. Kizz Daniel demonstrated humility by allowing Davido shine on his song

Based on this myopic logic of yours, artistes like Ne-Yo should sing all the songs they write.

oga the only reason an Artist would Feature another on a song is to boost the success of the song. U feature a particular Artist on a song cos u know with them the song would be a success compared to just u alone. And u go for an Artist which alongside u would perfect the art like u said. That's why he opted for an A-list artist in the name of David. Abi why didn't he feature Small Doctor This is about a song which Davido's effect is affecting it's success positively

1 Like

Re: I Gave “davido” The Full Verses In "One Ticket" (video) - Kizz Daniel by dguyindcorner(m): 3:27pm On Dec 30, 2018
Resener12:

Let’s wait to hear Davidos side

[s]Visit and study in Canada

Check my signature

Secure your future[/s]

Stop flooding everywhere with your scam.
Re: I Gave “davido” The Full Verses In "One Ticket" (video) - Kizz Daniel by Resener12(m): 3:40pm On Dec 30, 2018
dguyindcorner:

Stop flooding everywhere with your scam.

Are you mad? Do i know you?
Re: I Gave “davido” The Full Verses In "One Ticket" (video) - Kizz Daniel by lyriclekidd(m): 3:45pm On Dec 30, 2018
Davido nor sabi do anything than make mouth with him frog voice.
Re: I Gave “davido” The Full Verses In "One Ticket" (video) - Kizz Daniel by DavidEsq(m): 3:58pm On Dec 30, 2018
Shey one pastor said Shatta Wale will be mad by December. Abeg is he mad now? I've not heard any news yet o
Re: I Gave “davido” The Full Verses In "One Ticket" (video) - Kizz Daniel by Oluwasaeon(m): 4:10pm On Dec 30, 2018
Abortions:
oga the only reason an Artist would Feature another on a song is to boost the success of the song. U feature a particular Artist on a song cos u know with them the song would be a success compared to just u alone. And u go for an Artist which alongside u would perfect the art like u said. That's why he opted for an A-list artist in the name of David. Abi why didn't he feature Small Doctor This is about a song which Davido's effect is affecting it's success positively
But do you agree Kiss is better than Davido?
Re: I Gave “davido” The Full Verses In "One Ticket" (video) - Kizz Daniel by Abortions: 4:13pm On Dec 30, 2018
Oluwasaeon:
But do you agree Kiss is better than Davido?
He's a Raw Talent no doubt
Re: I Gave “davido” The Full Verses In "One Ticket" (video) - Kizz Daniel by dkronicle(m): 4:21pm On Dec 30, 2018
Imisimedia:

Laye Davido ? U dey ok?
Re: I Gave “davido” The Full Verses In "One Ticket" (video) - Kizz Daniel by gentleloadedkit: 5:00pm On Dec 30, 2018
dkronicle:

Laye Davido ? U dey ok?

Laye no ooo only woju feat. Davido and Tiwa Savage.. and Tiwa hotter than Davido that year.
Re: I Gave “davido” The Full Verses In "One Ticket" (video) - Kizz Daniel by hyfr(m): 5:00pm On Dec 30, 2018
undecided

1 Like

Re: I Gave “davido” The Full Verses In "One Ticket" (video) - Kizz Daniel by dguyindcorner(m): 5:01pm On Dec 30, 2018
Resener12:

Are you mad? Do i know you?

Busted grin grin grin
Re: I Gave “davido” The Full Verses In "One Ticket" (video) - Kizz Daniel by UrbanExotica(f): 5:15pm On Dec 30, 2018
Imisimedia:

Davido wasn't featured in laye.
If you wanna asslick at least be sure of your facts

2 Likes

Re: I Gave “davido” The Full Verses In "One Ticket" (video) - Kizz Daniel by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 30, 2018
Imisimedia:

lol dude woju was a big hit b4 the remix.
Re: I Gave “davido” The Full Verses In "One Ticket" (video) - Kizz Daniel by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 30, 2018
CuddleBear:
lol dnt mynd d dude, is lyk saying "fine bobo" was a hit bcause of davido. All i could hear in his verse was fish fisherman and chop fish..

1 Like

Re: I Gave “davido” The Full Verses In "One Ticket" (video) - Kizz Daniel by Greatzeus(m): 7:14pm On Dec 30, 2018
The reason many Nigerian artists don't last long is because when they loose inspiration to write good songs,they relapse to obscurity. This shouldn't be so,you don't have to be a song writer to be a good artist. That's why I love the way Americans do their thing. There are as many song writers in America as there are artists,as long as you can sing and you have mainstream look,you will see song writers.
Many Nigerians have never held an original American music album CD before.If you go through an Original music CD,names of each song contributors are written there,most times the artists will only contribute in May be 5 out of 15 songs.
Re: I Gave “davido” The Full Verses In "One Ticket" (video) - Kizz Daniel by Resener12(m): 7:24pm On Dec 30, 2018
dguyindcorner:

Busted grin grin grin
Don’t be a clown. Busted about what?
Re: I Gave “davido” The Full Verses In "One Ticket" (video) - Kizz Daniel by CuddleBear(f): 7:25pm On Dec 30, 2018
Ray97:
lol dnt mynd d dude, is lyk saying "fine bobo" was a hit bcause of davido. All i could hear in his verse was fish fisherman and chop fish..
Lmaaoooooooooo grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Gave “davido” The Full Verses In "One Ticket" (video) - Kizz Daniel by Auladimeji1: 9:20pm On Dec 30, 2018
Even though I don't like David.Daniel is behaving like a female, Small quarrel they start exposing their partner secret and this Daniel na cultist behaving like the jew

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rihanna Dazzles In Mint Green (Photos) / This Lady Said She Looks Like Tonto Dikeh, Is That True?? / Cossy Ojiakor Shares Video Of Her Estranged Fiance Frog Jumping & Begging Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.