Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,311 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

This Lady Said She Looks Like Tonto Dikeh, Is That True?? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Lady Said She Looks Like Tonto Dikeh, Is That True?? (5613 Views)

This Lady Says She Looks Like Tonto Dikeh, What Do You Guys Think? / This Wall Painting Of Cardi B In Brooklyn That Looks Like Tonto Dikeh / Between Mercy Johnson And Follower Who Said Her Marriage Will End Like Tonto's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Lady Said She Looks Like Tonto Dikeh, Is That True?? by Nairafame1: 7:05pm On Mar 17, 2020
This Nigerian lady says she look like Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh.

What do you guys think grin??

See More Photos Below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/03/this-lady-said-she-looks-like-tonto.html

Cc Lalasticlala

Re: This Lady Said She Looks Like Tonto Dikeh, Is That True?? by Davash222(m): 7:06pm On Mar 17, 2020
Yes, the Idumota version.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady Said She Looks Like Tonto Dikeh, Is That True?? by GamalNasser: 7:08pm On Mar 17, 2020
She will definitely be a better person than Tonto dike

3 Likes

Re: This Lady Said She Looks Like Tonto Dikeh, Is That True?? by dangermouse(m): 7:20pm On Mar 17, 2020
younger but yes...

1 Like

Re: This Lady Said She Looks Like Tonto Dikeh, Is That True?? by WoundedLamb: 7:24pm On Mar 17, 2020
Yes, she does.

Watch people come to insult her and Tonto as if they are the cause of hardship in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: This Lady Said She Looks Like Tonto Dikeh, Is That True?? by olamidedivotee(f): 7:29pm On Mar 17, 2020
Anyhow sha, you fine small
Re: This Lady Said She Looks Like Tonto Dikeh, Is That True?? by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:34pm On Mar 17, 2020
You no see better person go resemble?

5 Likes

Re: This Lady Said She Looks Like Tonto Dikeh, Is That True?? by MightySparrow: 7:42pm On Mar 17, 2020
Physically or in behaviour.
Re: This Lady Said She Looks Like Tonto Dikeh, Is That True?? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 17, 2020
Omo i just dey wit my garri and g-nut here. The water cold die.
Omo dis people sabi paint pass bitrus my neighbor wey be painter ooo. Bitrus see ur life, babes sabi paint pass you. Back to my garrium. I cant kill myself

2 Likes

Re: This Lady Said She Looks Like Tonto Dikeh, Is That True?? by Merciful77: 7:57pm On Mar 17, 2020
True

1 Like

Re: This Lady Said She Looks Like Tonto Dikeh, Is That True?? by Oyindidi(f): 9:07pm On Mar 17, 2020
Davash222:
Yes, the Idumota version.
You too like women
Re: This Lady Said She Looks Like Tonto Dikeh, Is That True?? by Davash222(m): 9:08pm On Mar 17, 2020
Oyindidi:
You too like women
Yeah, foreign women.
Re: This Lady Said She Looks Like Tonto Dikeh, Is That True?? by Oyindidi(f): 9:10pm On Mar 17, 2020
Davash222:

Yeah, foreign women.
Liegrin you like Naija babes
Re: This Lady Said She Looks Like Tonto Dikeh, Is That True?? by Davash222(m): 9:12pm On Mar 17, 2020
Oyindidi:
Liegrin you like Naija babes
When I'm not mad..

Though I like Jacqueline22
Re: This Lady Said She Looks Like Tonto Dikeh, Is That True?? by Jacqueline22(f): 9:22pm On Mar 17, 2020
Davash222:

When I'm not mad..

Though I like Jacqueline22
Wow I like you too
Re: This Lady Said She Looks Like Tonto Dikeh, Is That True?? by Obainoneandonly(m): 11:10pm On Mar 17, 2020
Toto decay looks like her
Re: This Lady Said She Looks Like Tonto Dikeh, Is That True?? by AllyPolly: 10:05am On Mar 18, 2020
She's even finer.

Check my signature for free business listing cool

1 Like

Re: This Lady Said She Looks Like Tonto Dikeh, Is That True?? by TGMISKY(m): 12:46pm On Mar 18, 2020
Tonto Dikeh looks like her
Re: This Lady Said She Looks Like Tonto Dikeh, Is That True?? by Nehyooh(m): 2:47pm On Mar 18, 2020
cruxgemmata:
Omo i just dey wit my garri and g-nut here. The water cold die.
Omo dis people sabi paint pass bitrus my neighbor wey be painter ooo. Bitrus see ur life, babes sabi paint pass you. Back to my garrium. I cant kill myself
grin
Re: This Lady Said She Looks Like Tonto Dikeh, Is That True?? by nazablossom(f): 4:49pm On Mar 18, 2020
Yeah but make-up enhanced resemblance.

Please don't ask me to explain, I have headache

(1) (Reply)

Cossy Ojiakor Shares Video Of Her Estranged Fiance Frog Jumping & Begging Her / Ebube Nwagbo:how Journalists Ended My Hot Romance With Ogbonnaya Kanu? / Be Sincere With Yourself,who's The Most Beautiful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.