Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Men, Say Something Good About The Woman/women In Your Life - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men, Say Something Good About The Woman/women In Your Life (2710 Views)

Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months / I Don't Feel To Good About A Future With My Sibling / Photo Of The Woman Who Gifted Her Husband A Coffin On Fathers' Day In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men, Say Something Good About The Woman/women In Your Life by hahn(m): 12:01pm On Dec 30, 2018
If you have noticed throughout the year there have been news on the front page about slay mamas, baby mamas, husband/boyfriend killers etc and of course the usual insults, mostly by us men, that have been rained upon them.

Not to say some of them didn't deserve it

But as a man we all have that woman, your mother/sister/daughter/girlfriend/wife or even your friends mother or that mama down the street who is very nice to you and makes you feel appreciated and loved and supports you and is not after recharge card or human hair money.

This thread is dedicated to them.

Let me go first....

I and my wife celebrated our 5th year wedding anniversary on the 28th and damn it has been one hell of a journey.

I remember when we were dating and I made some money so as a good boyfriend I gave her some money and told her to buy herself whatever she wanted then we set off to buy groceries for the house because I have always preferred cooking at home.

Well it turned out we needed to buy more things and my wife insisted we use the money I gave her to buy them. She said, "you can give me money later when you make some more". I was dumfounded.

I am not exactly the richest guy on earth in fact I just dey manage but she has been with me every step of the way encouraging, debating, arguing, soaking garri with salt to having lunch in Sheraton. She has been there and I love her to death and with the birth of our baby boy I will do anything for my family.

Not like she does not have her own dose of craziness but this thread is not for that.

So share your own story about that woman in your life and the good things she has done for you.

Kevoh, frank317, plaetton, hungerbad, hardmirror, explorers, lalasticlala(anything except snakes please), Seun(if you no get babe you go get mama) and other men in the house come and contribute.

Vaseline crew stay off

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Men, Say Something Good About The Woman/women In Your Life by Oyindidi(f): 12:21pm On Dec 30, 2018
I love this thread, oga gave me my gift today. I'm happy cos I was expecting the alert before now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Say Something Good About The Woman/women In Your Life by DukeNija(m): 12:27pm On Dec 30, 2018
My GF is AMAZING!!! Smart, Godly, Hardworking, Great Cook, Best Buddy, Humble and Overly caring and Beautiful.
I’m not exaggerating. I sometimes feel she’s too good for me. Lol
I even wonder how she copes with my arrogant, and crude ass!
Jane Bond you are the very best.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Say Something Good About The Woman/women In Your Life by Oyindidi(f): 12:41pm On Dec 30, 2018
DukeNija:
My GF is AMAZING!!! Smart, Godly, Hardworking, Great Cook, Best Buddy, Humble and Overly caring and Beautiful.
No godly girlfriend, except its a sex-less relationship

5 Likes

Re: Men, Say Something Good About The Woman/women In Your Life by Dyt(f): 12:45pm On Dec 30, 2018
People like me that are single will start thinking now
Hian

1 Like

Re: Men, Say Something Good About The Woman/women In Your Life by hahn(m): 2:00pm On Dec 30, 2018
Dyt:
Hian

Lol

1 Like

Re: Men, Say Something Good About The Woman/women In Your Life by hahn(m): 2:02pm On Dec 30, 2018
On behalf of Capslocked since he is on ban. As usual grin

To my girlfriend @misscaps
Writing a positive thing about you won't make any sense to me cuz I don't remember anything negative about you. I only have to think about the good stuff which are too numerous to write on this page and it'll be injustice if I write some and exclude some, so I'm just gonna say that..
Even though we have our own ups, downs, and sideways, usually caused by me and my stubbornness, selfish policies, and the differences in most of the things we believe, I would never let a moment pass by without appreciating you, everything you are, and everything you aren't.
The difference between you and a million others is clear and I won't stop being grateful for your love and light in my life.
May 2019 be better for us and the few things we love in common.
capslocked.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Say Something Good About The Woman/women In Your Life by Dyt(f): 2:16pm On Dec 30, 2018
hahn:

Lol

why you lauving at me
Re: Men, Say Something Good About The Woman/women In Your Life by hahn(m): 2:20pm On Dec 30, 2018
Dyt:

why you lauving at me

The comment was funny. Don't worry if you have influenced a man positively he just might mention you here
Re: Men, Say Something Good About The Woman/women In Your Life by Dyt(f): 2:21pm On Dec 30, 2018
hahn:

The comment was funny. Don't worry if you have influenced a man positively he just might mention you here

make he send me money
angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Men, Say Something Good About The Woman/women In Your Life by hahn(m): 2:23pm On Dec 30, 2018
Dyt:

make he send me money
angry angry angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Men, Say Something Good About The Woman/women In Your Life by kevoh(m): 2:23pm On Dec 30, 2018
Ok, I no sabi write romantic epistle like Oga hahn cheesy. I will just make it short but here it goes...

Today will make it officially three years I got married to this lovely woman if we are to count from our court registry marriage date. One of the things that got me endeared to her was/is her hard-working attitude. Now it's three years and we have two lovely kids and our own house (never pay the mortgage finish though) already grin grin e no easy! My love, Mon amour, My sweet wahala girl (me grin grin).

You were with me when things were tough, You remained with me battling this yeye Buhari economy, I look forward to relaxing in old age with you and watch our kids manage our empire. Je t'aime toujours! Grand Bisous!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Say Something Good About The Woman/women In Your Life by Dyt(f): 2:35pm On Dec 30, 2018
hahn:

grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Men, Say Something Good About The Woman/women In Your Life by lilmax(m): 3:25pm On Dec 30, 2018
Dyt:
Hian
what is this? smh
Re: Men, Say Something Good About The Woman/women In Your Life by plaetton: 3:36pm On Dec 30, 2018
Women are special in my life.
For as far back as I can remember as a toddler , I have been surrounded by women who showered me with special, unlimited love, even to this day.
My mother , my two grandmothers, my aunts, my uncle's wives, my female cousins, my sisters, and my daughter. Former GFs as well.
The only exception being my first wife.

When I look back , I'm very grateful to these women who's steadfast showers of unconditional love molded much of my personality ,by bringing and out and nurturing the soft , tender aspects of my being.
Because of them, I cannot stand to see where a woman is being maltreated or oppressed.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men, Say Something Good About The Woman/women In Your Life by nurey(m): 3:56pm On Dec 30, 2018
The woman in my life is my mum, beginning of 2018 was crazy I was depressed, broke, jobless, indepted and had a failed business investment.

She stood by me and encouraged me to try again and above all she was prayerful, I lost fate in God during those times, I took her advice and put my all in what I was doing currently, divested and today I am not a millionaire but I don't beg before I eat.

Thanks mum

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Say Something Good About The Woman/women In Your Life by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 30, 2018
Bump
Re: Men, Say Something Good About The Woman/women In Your Life by Eberechi24(f): 4:55pm On Dec 30, 2018
Aww! I Feel so glad to read appreciation post for women on Nairaland.

Am sure your women are proud to have you as their men.
More years to your love lives

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men, Say Something Good About The Woman/women In Your Life by Dyt(f): 5:02pm On Dec 30, 2018
lilmax:
what is this? smh

What is kini?
Better don't let it fall off
Re: Men, Say Something Good About The Woman/women In Your Life by MannieA(f): 5:12pm On Dec 30, 2018
This is so romantic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men, Say Something Good About The Woman/women In Your Life by lilmax(m): 5:31pm On Dec 30, 2018
Dyt:

What is kini?
Better don't let it fall off

mtcheew
Re: Men, Say Something Good About The Woman/women In Your Life by Dyt(f): 5:50pm On Dec 30, 2018
lilmax:
mtcheew

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Men, Say Something Good About The Woman/women In Your Life by Acidosis(m): 6:56pm On Dec 30, 2018
DukeNija:

You would be surprised to know those crude and arrogant qualities are reasons she's still in the relationship with you. Some women like them crude and arrogant.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Say Something Good About The Woman/women In Your Life by Funjosh(m): 7:01pm On Dec 30, 2018
Dyt:
Hian
We are thinking together grin
Re: Men, Say Something Good About The Woman/women In Your Life by YourCoffin: 7:18pm On Dec 30, 2018
To my two ex female bosses, I will never forget the positive impact you ladies made in my life. I had a wonderful experience working with you ladies...

To my ex girlfriend, even though we are currently enemies, I wish you well in your endeavours...

To the babe I'm currently eyeing, thanks for the delicious meals. As you continue to have the patience to deal with a queer guy like me, I promise to declare my intention soon...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Say Something Good About The Woman/women In Your Life by missCAPS: 8:20pm On Dec 30, 2018
hahn:
On behalf of Capslocked since he is on ban. As usual grin

To my girlfriend @misscaps
Writing a positive thing about you won't make any sense to me cuz I don't remember anything negative about you. I only have to think about the good stuff which are too numerous to write on this page and it'll be injustice if I write some and exclude some, so I'm just gonna say that..
Even though we have our own ups, downs, and sideways, usually caused by me and my stubbornness, selfish policies, and the differences in most of the things we believe, I would never let a moment pass by without appreciating you, everything you are, and everything you aren't.
The difference between you and a million others is clear and I won't stop being grateful for your love and light in my life.
May 2019 be better for us and the few things we love in common.
capslocked.
I love you baby. I'll stop here before I drop any grammatical/ typographical error grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Say Something Good About The Woman/women In Your Life by sisisioge: 8:24pm On Dec 30, 2018
AllforJesus7:
Epistle for Sisisioge in a bit grin

Oga, be guided! angry angry angry angry
Re: Men, Say Something Good About The Woman/women In Your Life by hahn(m): 8:26pm On Dec 30, 2018
sisisioge:

Oga, be guided! angry angry angry angry

Re: Men, Say Something Good About The Woman/women In Your Life by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 30, 2018
plaetton:
Women are special in my life.
For as far back as I can remember as a toddler , I have been surrounded by women who showered me with special, unlimited love, even to this day.
My mother , my two grandmothers, my aunts, my uncle's wives, my female cousins, my sisters, and my daughter. Former GFs as well.
The only exception being my first wife.

When I look back , I'm very grateful to these women who's steadfast showers of unconditional love molded much of my personality ,by bringing and out and nurturing the soft , tender aspects of my being.
Because of them, I cannot stand to see where a woman is being maltreated or oppressed.

A million likes!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men, Say Something Good About The Woman/women In Your Life by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 9:37pm On Dec 30, 2018
We the single ones what do we do now angry angry angry
Re: Men, Say Something Good About The Woman/women In Your Life by hahn(m): 11:05pm On Dec 30, 2018
SonsOfLiverpool:
We the single ones what do we do now angry angry angry

You no get mama or sister abi?

Re: Men, Say Something Good About The Woman/women In Your Life by Auladimeji1: 11:50pm On Dec 30, 2018
Who cares undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

To The Men, I'm Just Wondering Why. / Why Would My Husband Watch Pronographic Films? / Married Men/Women, How Do You Feel When Your Spouse Crushes on Another Lady/guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.