Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,777 members, 7,817,201 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

What's your Most Memorable Experience While Abroad Or Travelling Abroad? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What's your Most Memorable Experience While Abroad Or Travelling Abroad? (1023 Views)

Warning For Pregnant Women Travelling Abroad / Why Are Nigerians So Desperate About Travelling Abroad? / Study Abroad Or Unilag Diploma, Please Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's your Most Memorable Experience While Abroad Or Travelling Abroad? by sexylogan(m): 5:55pm On Aug 07, 2010
smiley smiley smiley
Nairalanders, wat's your most Memorable experience while abroad or travelling abroad?  shocked tongue grin
Re: What's your Most Memorable Experience While Abroad Or Travelling Abroad? by sexylogan(m): 8:16pm On Aug 07, 2010
Mine wa on the flight to dubai. there was this fine air hostess from kenya who seemed to like

me because my surname is coincidentally a common name in kenya although i'm nigerian. she kept bringin

me drinks and snacks throughout the flight and after the flight grin, lol
Re: What's your Most Memorable Experience While Abroad Or Travelling Abroad? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 07, 2010
going to nigeria for the 1st time in 2000 when i was just seven years old!!!
Re: What's your Most Memorable Experience While Abroad Or Travelling Abroad? by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 08, 2010
Mine was going to Nigeria for the first time, in the'70's. Those days, sea travel was the norm.

I remember the second day of the voyage - I was leaning over the deck rail, intent on throwing bread and other food scraps into the sea, to see if the Dolphins I'd spotted would break the surface to eat them. I was so intent on what I was doing, I didn't realise my feet had left the slippery deck, and I was tipping over! I was only aware of the danger, when a deck hand shouted, and grabbed me by my shorts, saving me from certain death - I couldn't swim, which was academic anyway, as the waves were far too violent for even a strong swimmer.

(1) (Reply)

Please Like How Much Is It To Send 6 People To Usa / Can I Re-enter SA Or I Need To Charge For Penalty? / France Embassy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.