Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,891 members, 7,810,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

Jemiriye Makes It To New York Times, As She Headlines Afromondo Concert - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jemiriye Makes It To New York Times, As She Headlines Afromondo Concert (11083 Views)

Jemiriye Adeniji Honoured By Martin Luther King's Family (Photos) / Lateef Adedimeji Gazes At Jemiriye's Butts In US, Fans React / Jemiriye Blasts Falz Over "This Is Nigeria" Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jemiriye Makes It To New York Times, As She Headlines Afromondo Concert by contactmorak: 4:17pm On Dec 30, 2018
A lot of times Nigerians tend to focus on homebased musicians and their activities, thereby ignoring many abroad-based Nigerian musicians doing the country proud; one of such is US based Nigerian singer, Jemiriye who continues to inspires since her participation and ouster from Nigerian Idol and relocating to the United States to focus squarely on her music career.

The Osun state born Jemiriye who was in the news just last month after she was on stage with the Mayor Of Pittsburgh, Bill Peduto, Pennsylvania Governor, Tom Wolf, Hollywood great, Tom Hanks, and other U.S topshots to addresse the residence of Pittsburgh, her community over the Tree Of Life Synagogue shooting in the area, is headlining the Afromondo Festival coming up in January 2019.

Jemiriye known for her African foklore fusion is currently gracing the postal of the world famous Afromondo World Music Fire Festival alongside other Afro-traditional focused musicians from around the globe, and to cap it all up, she was mentioned in a latest New York Times post for her forthcoming performance at the festival. Check it out below...

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2018/12/jemiriye-makes-it-to-new-york-times-as.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Jemiriye Makes It To New York Times, As She Headlines Afromondo Concert by ainas247: 6:04pm On Dec 30, 2018
Davido I know Wizkid I know, Who be Jemiriye

Put your business on Google and get more clients check my profile to see results

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jemiriye Makes It To New York Times, As She Headlines Afromondo Concert by Pelaiye2703(m): 6:04pm On Dec 30, 2018
Cool...
Re: Jemiriye Makes It To New York Times, As She Headlines Afromondo Concert by GOFRONT(m): 6:05pm On Dec 30, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Jemiriye Makes It To New York Times, As She Headlines Afromondo Concert by Richdad50(m): 6:05pm On Dec 30, 2018
Good
Re: Jemiriye Makes It To New York Times, As She Headlines Afromondo Concert by Sunofgod(m): 6:05pm On Dec 30, 2018
Warisdis?
Re: Jemiriye Makes It To New York Times, As She Headlines Afromondo Concert by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 30, 2018
How do we focus on foreign based Nigerian musicians unless they start reigning or we get to hear their music?

1 Like

Re: Jemiriye Makes It To New York Times, As She Headlines Afromondo Concert by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 30, 2018
Who is she? I've never heard of her nor seen her on TV
Re: Jemiriye Makes It To New York Times, As She Headlines Afromondo Concert by aleeyus(m): 6:11pm On Dec 30, 2018
ainas247:

Put your business on Google and get more clients check my profile to see results
Who be u for knowing dem?

4 Likes

Re: Jemiriye Makes It To New York Times, As She Headlines Afromondo Concert by HMZi: 6:11pm On Dec 30, 2018
ainas247:

continue been naive...ode

1 Like

Re: Jemiriye Makes It To New York Times, As She Headlines Afromondo Concert by Afeezco470: 6:13pm On Dec 30, 2018
GET STARTED: 5 EASIEST WAY TO MAKE MONEY IN 2019 ON YOUR SMARTPHONE
http://www.nairasquad.com.ng/2018/12/5-most-easiest-way-to-make-money-in-2019.html?m=1
Re: Jemiriye Makes It To New York Times, As She Headlines Afromondo Concert by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 30, 2018
Tiwa I know yemi alade I know who da fvck is this undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jemiriye Makes It To New York Times, As She Headlines Afromondo Concert by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:15pm On Dec 30, 2018
Thumbs up

1 Like

Re: Jemiriye Makes It To New York Times, As She Headlines Afromondo Concert by ainas247: 6:16pm On Dec 30, 2018
HMZi:
continue been naive...ode

Pretending as if you know her before..
Stop using abusive word on people.. Learn to grow up..

5 Likes

Re: Jemiriye Makes It To New York Times, As She Headlines Afromondo Concert by noah91(m): 6:20pm On Dec 30, 2018
Omoluabis always making naija proud

1 Like

Re: Jemiriye Makes It To New York Times, As She Headlines Afromondo Concert by HMZi: 6:24pm On Dec 30, 2018
ainas247:

Pretending as if you know her before..
Stop using abusive word on people.. Learn to grow up..
I dont know her but am willing to do...thats d difference btw me n u

2 Likes

Re: Jemiriye Makes It To New York Times, As She Headlines Afromondo Concert by easynetsms(m): 6:33pm On Dec 30, 2018
Ok
Re: Jemiriye Makes It To New York Times, As She Headlines Afromondo Concert by WaffenSS(m): 6:36pm On Dec 30, 2018
There you have it:

Confirmation of our obsession with oyinbo validation of naija musicians

They've noticed you and you're a footnote.

Happy?

1 Like

Re: Jemiriye Makes It To New York Times, As She Headlines Afromondo Concert by Sieger: 6:42pm On Dec 30, 2018
contactmorak:
A lot of times Nigerians tend to focus on homebased musicians and their activities, thereby ignoring many abroad-based Nigerian musicians doing the country proud; one of such is US based Nigerian singer, Jemiriye who continues to inspires since her participation and ouster from Nigerian Idol and relocating to the United States to focus squarely on her music career.

The Osun state born Jemiriye who was in the news just last month after she was on stage with the Mayor Of Pittsburgh, Bill Peduto, Pennsylvania Governor, Tom Wolf, Hollywood great, Tom Hanks, and other U.S topshots to addresse the residence of Pittsburgh, her community over the Tree Of Life Synagogue shooting in the area, is headlining the Afromondo Festival coming up in January 2019.

Jemiriye known for her African foklore fusion is currently gracing the postal of the world famous Afromondo World Music Fire Festival alongside other Afro-traditional focused musicians from around the globe, and to cap it all up, she was mentioned in a latest New York Times post for her forthcoming performance at the festival. Check it out below...

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2018/12/jemiriye-makes-it-to-new-york-times-as.html?m=1
contactmorak:

contactmorak:

weldone.
keep making us proud
Re: Jemiriye Makes It To New York Times, As She Headlines Afromondo Concert by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:30pm On Dec 30, 2018
LordSaints:
Tiwa I know yemi alade I know who da fvck is this undecided

Someone who's made TIME Magazine.

In fact, you don't even need to know her. People in Hollywood know her. The Mayor of Pittshurgh knows her. The Governor of Pennsylvania knows her.

I'm sure she's OK with the people who do know her.
Re: Jemiriye Makes It To New York Times, As She Headlines Afromondo Concert by KiZiie(m): 8:38pm On Dec 30, 2018
Raise your hand if you can't focus on smth beyond your field of vision.
Re: Jemiriye Makes It To New York Times, As She Headlines Afromondo Concert by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 30, 2018
KiZiie:
Raise your hand if you can't focus on smth beyond your field of vision.

grin grin. This guy sef grin

1 Like

Re: Jemiriye Makes It To New York Times, As She Headlines Afromondo Concert by Kriptune: 10:58pm On Dec 30, 2018
Jeezuzpick:

Someone who's made TIME Magazine.

In fact, you don't even need to know her. People in Hollywood know her. The Mayor of Pittshurgh knows her. The Governor of Pennsylvania knows her.

I'm sure she's OK with the people who do know her.

Ehn whatever
Doesn't change the fact, We don't know her

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Kambari Tribe Where People Still Walk Naked In Nigeria / Meet Jacqui Beck,girl Without Vagina / Amina Yuguda Wins BBC World News Komla Dumor Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.