Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,554 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Kanye West Calls Out Drake For Following His Wife, Kim Kardashian On Instagram - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye West Calls Out Drake For Following His Wife, Kim Kardashian On Instagram (29406 Views)

Man Questions His Wife For Following Boma Of Bbnaija On Instagram: Video / Kanye West Calls Out Drake For Following His Wife On IG (screenshots) / Kemi Olunloyo thanks Drake for calling her son to wish him success in his exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanye West Calls Out Drake For Following His Wife, Kim Kardashian On Instagram by ikorodureporta: 10:18am On Dec 31, 2018
grin cheesy
Re: Kanye West Calls Out Drake For Following His Wife, Kim Kardashian On Instagram by WORLDPEACE(m): 10:19am On Dec 31, 2018
modestbrowser:
He shouldn't be scared, My boy Drake don't do evening newspapers.... Its Drake's girlfriend that should be scared
But he dated J Lo. Which newspaper old pass that one?

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Calls Out Drake For Following His Wife, Kim Kardashian On Instagram by BiGVEEN58(m): 10:20am On Dec 31, 2018
People who know nothing about their beef commenting that Kanye is insecure. Lol.

This is not even about protecting Kim. Drake can’t do shit with Kim. Kanye just don’t want that snitch anywhere close to his family. He just keeps coming.

Kim and Kanye are so connected in their marriage... mess with one you messing with the other. They both beefing Drake at the moment FYI.

Drake is a fucking snitch. He disrespects Kanye.

*We beefing and you following my wife and contacting my Mother in-law. Are you insane?

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Calls Out Drake For Following His Wife, Kim Kardashian On Instagram by RexTramadol1: 10:22am On Dec 31, 2018
All of you saying Kanye should deal with it

Face this kind temptation in your marriage and be looking like evening vegetable

My fav artiste is Drake, but no dude should take chances on the mofo, he can bleep your mother sef!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanye West Calls Out Drake For Following His Wife, Kim Kardashian On Instagram by Badgers14: 10:25am On Dec 31, 2018
So Drake follows Kim on Instagram and Kanye has a problem with it

Why not have his "dear wife" block Drake if that was a big deal to him?

I am starting to believe drake , KiKi do you love me..... something tells me Drake have raked Kim grin grin
Re: Kanye West Calls Out Drake For Following His Wife, Kim Kardashian On Instagram by anambraamaka: 10:25am On Dec 31, 2018
Nonsense
Re: Kanye West Calls Out Drake For Following His Wife, Kim Kardashian On Instagram by KkyO: 10:25am On Dec 31, 2018
Don't blame the man he is protecting what's most dearest to him.
Re: Kanye West Calls Out Drake For Following His Wife, Kim Kardashian On Instagram by Chydo63(m): 10:29am On Dec 31, 2018
I've never read anything positive about Kanye.
Re: Kanye West Calls Out Drake For Following His Wife, Kim Kardashian On Instagram by FRANKOSKI(m): 10:42am On Dec 31, 2018
DRAKE'S DICK WILL BE SMALLER THAN KANYE'S BUT I'VE ALWAYS KNOWN LADIES TO LOVE DICK WITH PINK HEAD COZ DRAKE IS FAIR... ladies like if I'm right.. lol
Re: Kanye West Calls Out Drake For Following His Wife, Kim Kardashian On Instagram by Irastinet77(m): 10:45am On Dec 31, 2018
[quote author=Sirheny007 post=74318274]Kanye should follow Drake's wife/gf on IG too
to make the insecurity scoreline 1-1
I'm telling you!!
Re: Kanye West Calls Out Drake For Following His Wife, Kim Kardashian On Instagram by Valaxy: 10:47am On Dec 31, 2018
This is fake!

Photoshoped screenshots at best. The screenshots you posted shows that the tweets were above 50 minutes old and non could get 1000 'likes' or retweets. Kanye West gets tens of thousands of 'likes' and retweets within few minutes of posting on Twitter. Stupid falsehood peddling bloggers! Tueh!
Re: Kanye West Calls Out Drake For Following His Wife, Kim Kardashian On Instagram by luminouz(m): 10:59am On Dec 31, 2018
victorian:
With all the money and expensive cash gifts kanye has been pumping on Kim.
Million dollars gifts here and there, he is still insecure?

Na WA o

Because of Kim, he fell out with Jay Z.

Now it's drake.
Kanye is really obsessed about Kim.. Nice one

Re: Kanye West Calls Out Drake For Following His Wife, Kim Kardashian On Instagram by hahn(m): 11:05am On Dec 31, 2018
WORLDPEACE:

But he dated J Lo. Which newspaper old pass that one?

Learn to read and discern. He said evening newspaper. Jlo is like a history book grin
Re: Kanye West Calls Out Drake For Following His Wife, Kim Kardashian On Instagram by Aprokovibe: 11:07am On Dec 31, 2018
ogbu80:
Both Kanye west, Kim, drake and even the op that posted this all of u are mad

U wey u comment, d pesin wey borrow u phone, d hand u use comment+ppke wey sabi u... U are all mad... Were...asiv i koba u to read it
Re: Kanye West Calls Out Drake For Following His Wife, Kim Kardashian On Instagram by babatrigga(m): 11:30am On Dec 31, 2018
Started from the bottom now we here grin grin

If you know you know
Re: Kanye West Calls Out Drake For Following His Wife, Kim Kardashian On Instagram by professore(m): 11:46am On Dec 31, 2018
eventlamp:
When you marry a farm tool, you get suspicious for no reason.
This is true. But he said when you have problem with someone and he follows your wife which means it may not be insecurity but the fact that he has issuess with the said man.
Re: Kanye West Calls Out Drake For Following His Wife, Kim Kardashian On Instagram by yagi(m): 11:53am On Dec 31, 2018
Earthquake1:
Drake is a serial pervert, can sleep with anything on skirt

Good one Kanye
commissioner of serial pervert knower association

Re: Kanye West Calls Out Drake For Following His Wife, Kim Kardashian On Instagram by Ganduri: 12:06pm On Dec 31, 2018
Na kanye dey give this drake liver self. If Drake is all that Kendrick and Pusha T used him to mop the floor, he couldnt reply. Na has been Kanye him dey pick on. Drake should reply Kendrick or Pusha fess.
Re: Kanye West Calls Out Drake For Following His Wife, Kim Kardashian On Instagram by Ganduri: 12:09pm On Dec 31, 2018
FRANKOSKI:
DRAKE'S DICK WILL BE SMALLER THAN KANYE'S BUT I'VE ALWAYS KNOWN LADIES TO LOVE DICK WITH PINK HEAD COZ DRAKE IS FAIR... ladies like if I'm right.. lol
with ya pink head dick, how comes even Oshogbo Olosho no gree polish am?
Re: Kanye West Calls Out Drake For Following His Wife, Kim Kardashian On Instagram by perdollar(m): 12:41pm On Dec 31, 2018
he wl soon call out ray j for fvcking his ashawo
Re: Kanye West Calls Out Drake For Following His Wife, Kim Kardashian On Instagram by dreamwords: 12:52pm On Dec 31, 2018
T
Re: Kanye West Calls Out Drake For Following His Wife, Kim Kardashian On Instagram by dreamwords: 12:52pm On Dec 31, 2018
That's y I can't love a girl too much
Re: Kanye West Calls Out Drake For Following His Wife, Kim Kardashian On Instagram by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 31, 2018
Kanye, a once upon a time solid nigga, now turned to a pussi nigga

What about Ray J who Hit it First? Will Kanye go bananas over that?
Re: Kanye West Calls Out Drake For Following His Wife, Kim Kardashian On Instagram by mockingdove: 9:58pm On Dec 31, 2018
That's if drake never knak her around October since he followed her september

(1) (2) (Reply)

Okorocha, Regina Daniels Celebrate Messengers Of Peace Kids, Offer Scholarship, / BBNaija's Soma Acquires An Infiniti Jeep / Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.