Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,239 members, 7,815,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

What People Don't Know: Why We Pray With Alligator Pepper And Kolanut - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What People Don't Know: Why We Pray With Alligator Pepper And Kolanut (21739 Views)

11 Nigerian Celebrities Who Died During Childbirth, We Pray Their Souls Rest On / I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. / My Wife's Elder Sister Has Finally Settled In My Home & I Don't Know What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What People Don't Know: Why We Pray With Alligator Pepper And Kolanut by bunbit23: 3:18am On Dec 31, 2018
Odogwu Akataaka:
(This is light house of wisdom where knowledge rules).
We give thanks to the gods and goddesses, our ancestors, the angels and all possible possibilities making it possible for us to be alive in the land of the living today.
As the year 2018 is about to end, we trust them for healthy life, success, progress and great abundance.
We asked they be with us to see us through new year and all through the year and many more years ahead.
May we never lack!
Iseee
May we be source for people's happiness.
Iseee
That which was said, agreed to be given unto us for the year which has not yet come (as a result of spiritual forces), may the gods and goddesses, see reason for it's gratification.
Iseee
As they have brought us to light through 'Light house of wisdom', haven exposed us to the truth which gives life.
May the light shine on our path more brighter that we may have no reason nor cause to wander in darkness now till infinity.
Iseee
May all creatures begin to obey as we command.
Iseee
As we leave, may our life be a testimony in the land of the living and earth beyond.
Iseee
Just like nose never strive to breath air, eyes never suffer to see the light, fishes never suffer to swim the ocean: may we never strive to make money any more.
Iseee
Money is a servant which serves human for the purpose of good living, may this purpose be made manifest in our life henceforth.
Iseee
Just like the waters (rivers, sea, ocean) move forward day and night and never run dry, may powers behind this great movement cause our positive movement towards success and prosperity.
Iseee
That which we have done in the past to make progress, yet success was not achieved, let it be said to be a lesson: haven learnt enough, we shall not loose nor apply much energy for work anymore to have successful result.
Iseeee
May money like us as we sought for her.
Iseee
May we work to reap the fruit of our labour.
Iseee
Above all ignorant, ingratitude, we besieged you the impossible possibilities, whom we reckon to grant our individual desires.
To those who sought for marriage, may they have the best of companion.
Iseee
Those who seek for employment shall gain access into labour force as nature made it possible.
Isee
Knowing that knowledge of the unknown has caused us great loss and abject poverty, we asked you 'OH Infinite Possibilities' the Great Most High (chukwu okike abiama), eze dibia, to give command over our prayers so that it come to pass that which has been called "troubles and problems" to our life and destiny.
Iseee
As sons and daughters in the universe, we have been given much, this is the possible reason why much is expected of us: we know! We ask for the divine force to open our horizon, to help us access positive point.
Iseeee.
We say No to spiritual ignorant maka na Ofeke ajoka, as our heart seek for more wisdom, may it never be afar from us
Iseeee
Many are our prayers and thoughts, we can't accept to have said it all but trust you shall grant unto us one after another like the season.
Iseeee
As we leave, may you all leave.
Iseeeeeee
#ofodike #EziokwuBuNdu #TruthIsLife #LightHouseOfWisdom #WeShallLeaveLikeLife

Re: What People Don't Know: Why We Pray With Alligator Pepper And Kolanut by bunbit23: 3:23am On Dec 31, 2018

Re: What People Don't Know: Why We Pray With Alligator Pepper And Kolanut by bunbit23: 3:28am On Dec 31, 2018

Re: What People Don't Know: Why We Pray With Alligator Pepper And Kolanut by bunbit23: 3:42am On Dec 31, 2018
Blessing Everdion:
Pls our monitors help me with steps on how to use ose oji for body rituals and prayers.

Odogwu Akataaka:
Hope you have gotten help from the monitors?

Because you wish to know, I have to also teach you more even when I know the monitors may not let you know this. I would want you to begin taken daily bath with seven seeds of Oseoji

This doesn't contradict nor stop you from the daily Oseoji body cleansing rituals as taught. Keep with the practices as the monitor guided on our daily Oseoji rituals, in addition, take bath daily with Oseoji

Count seven seeds for the exercise. Insert them on your bath waters for more light on your path

Haven learnt it this-day, because this is light house of wisdom where knowledge rules: we tell you the truth. The truth we know we make known to you. Therefore, get to understand that Oseoji rituals does not pay your spiritual dues (should you have any spiritual cases). For perfection of knowledge, get to know more about yourself!

When we say, get to know more about yourself, that is a direct speech which help bring perfect end to your predicament

So that none of you misunderstood our spiritual practices and involvement thus saying you have done this and that yet no solution

This is light house of wisdom where knowledge rules. Through spiritual knowledge, we understood that getting to know the cause of problem help solution.

When you have sickness, it's ignorant you go about applying all manners of medications simply because you needed healthy life.
That's not the way!
Seek for a professional physician perhaps to know what manner of sickness you were suffering from.
It's when you do, you can medications for immediate relief

When you have cases such as mariners, Ndi ichie (ancestral cases), deities. No amount of Oseoji (alligator pepper) consumed per day would offer solutions. Oseoji body cleaning, incantations, seems more active on individual cases that has to do with juju (ogwu).

This is a knowledge that makes a difference! What you must know!!
Re: What People Don't Know: Why We Pray With Alligator Pepper And Kolanut by bunbit23: 3:46am On Dec 31, 2018
When you are suffering from negative energies such as juju done against your person by an enemy, perhaps you were innocent (iji ofo, aka gi di ocha). Daily usage of Oseoji helps remedy

Oseoji as we all know help the innocent. In this case, Oseoji serves as anti-spirits

It fight negative energies that work illegal duties

This is when you can admister Oseoji daily to keep the eyes and hands of these negative energies away from your path and it works 100% but not deliverance

I keep my record clear, I hope you get my point clear as well?

I repeat "Oseoji can keep hands and eyes of negative energies sent to monitor you as a result of evil spells casting on you, but can't deliver you from the effects of the spells". This is why you must make it a daily ritual exercise for light on your path.

When you have ancestral curses, suffering from your realms of origin, no point fighting such spiritual manipulation using Oseoji. That's a labour invain. It's a practice of futility

Get knowledge and understanding!
Re: What People Don't Know: Why We Pray With Alligator Pepper And Kolanut by bunbit23: 4:00am On Dec 31, 2018
We have reasons to perform daily Oseoji rituals

Know that this is a world of human and spirits. Most of our daily actions here on earth attracts energies

Because nature as we all know 'works with principles'.
These principles have been effective for billions of years, right from the days of creation

These are possible reasons for positive and negative effects experienced by human.

While things kept going by the way it goes and can't go in contrary

These have been the possible reason why waters kept flowing day and night and had never stopped for a minute.

The air we breath have been effective as a result of this principle.
The moon and stars appeared at its time and season as a result of same principle. Sun comes out every morning and day.

Haven known these, we have to understand that hese principles causes attractions.

Now, many are things we human said that causes attractions. Our positive and negative affirmation causes attractions (knowingly or unknowingly to you).
It's as a result of these attractions that we say things, it begins to manifest. Be it positive or negative!

Furthermore, many things that we got exposed to, causes attractions.
This expositions might be possible as a result of where we gone to, the ground we touched our foot, the object we touched our hands etc

Many are things we ate that causes attractions. So the drinks.

To get all these energies away from our path (haven come in contact with them knowingly or unknowingly), to avoid hindrances and negative reactions from the contact: are reasons we cleanse our body daily using Oseoji (alligator pepper).
Re: What People Don't Know: Why We Pray With Alligator Pepper And Kolanut by bunbit23: 4:20am On Dec 31, 2018
Alligator pepper (Oseoji anaghi eje ije ifere) doesn't embark on a shameful mission

Oseoji I have said it often, till the world end, human can't come to an end of its knowledge

When you work with the spirits, upon angels guide, most times you come to a certain point where you could be asked to gain access using Oseoji. You will be left with wow!

It has high spiritual value more than every other seeds created

It takes the spirits to help you understand the true knowledge and practices

Why do we say get knowledge and understanding? Know how these things works?

It's simply because getting knowledge of these truth helps application/practices

You can't use an object or subject better when you lack the knowledge

At light house of wisdom where knowledge rules, our first input on individuals is to establish a mutual relationship between one and his chi

Maka na nwata mara nna ya amaragwo ndi ichie (because a child that knows his father also knows the elders)

When you know your Chi, your chi would help take you afar in the realm of spirits upon your consciousness maka na Ofeke bu Chinezihe (your chi should be your best spiritual teacher been the guidian). It's your spirit guard, Chi edu m uwa. He is a teacher, instructor and protector.
Click the link to read more about chi
Culture / A-Z Details About Your Chi (guardian Spirit/angel
https://www.nairaland.com/4727182/a-z-details-chi-guardian-spirit
Re: What People Don't Know: Why We Pray With Alligator Pepper And Kolanut by bunbit23: 4:35am On Dec 31, 2018
Whatever an individual has to do or be on earth is possible by his Chi (Spirit guide).
When you know your Chi, haven established a mutual relationship with your chi makes it possible to higher spiritual point (upon angels guide).

Mysteries would be revealed to you (making you a different man)

You get exposed to many things you see and have not seen (if it's your destiny)

You get to know and see beyond human. You know more about your territory and your world (owing to your destiny)

#Chibuzo #Chibugwo #Chinedu #Chinezi #Chimankpa #Chinegbo #Chiji

Angels guide
Re: What People Don't Know: Why We Pray With Alligator Pepper And Kolanut by bunbit23: 4:48am On Dec 31, 2018
Chidi:
Pls I'm also interested in the oji rituals

Odogwu Akataaka:
Oji (kolanut) is also an essential items which we make use during ritual practices.
Oji serves a different purpose from Oseoji (Anu nille na-agba na owa ya). All animals walks on its routes!

Oji is very important and serves an important purposes on our ritual rites.
For example, we use oji to consult the gods and goddesses, our ancestors, our chi daily.

It's oji we use to say our prayers when it's most important.
These are plants made by the gods and goddesses. You only need to discover their great importance

We have in the past discussed and performed many rituals where oji made presence in all of them telling you that agwaba mmuo, ejide oji n'aka (when you are about to talk to the spirits, you hold kolanut at hand

Anu nille na-agba na owa ya!
Still on this very wise saying we tell you the great importance of oji (kolanut) which is different from every other plants seen within our locality.
'Oji' we have discussed earlier but here, I have to add some knowledge upon angels guide

Thus daily we grow!

We can't get exposed to all true information one day.
Day by day we get enlightened @ light house of wisdom where knowledge rules

On today's discussions, I shall teach us how to make use of oji in addition to what we had (on our previous ).
When you have a tradition, habit of praying with oji daily, you sure to attract many spirit's on your path.
Prayer with oji is very effective because of the exercise that follows thereafter.

When we pray with oji, the effects takes place immediately after the prayer.
Why? It's because of the exercise that follows.
One may ask, what exercise that follows after oji ritual prayers?

Now listen and read this, When we say prayers holding our ritual oji at hand, as soon as we done, what we do is to break the kolanut and get it exposed to earth (dropping on the ground), sometimes inside the water, sometimes we throw on the air (while it falls on its own accord). The ritual points (where you dropped your kolanut ritual) depends on your purpose for prayers. Knowledge that makes a difference!

Now, what are the mystery here?

Do you know that the world (earth) can't exist without elements such as water, air, earth and fire?

Do you know that these are four powerful elements of nature?

Nothing happens on earth without the knowledge of these four elements

How much do you know these to be true?
Re: What People Don't Know: Why We Pray With Alligator Pepper And Kolanut by bunbit23: 4:52am On Dec 31, 2018
Keep update

Re: What People Don't Know: Why We Pray With Alligator Pepper And Kolanut by Gaddafih001(m): 5:41am On Dec 31, 2018
Please I need your number to join your Whatsapp group...
Re: What People Don't Know: Why We Pray With Alligator Pepper And Kolanut by bunbit23: 4:03pm On Dec 31, 2018
Now, when you are done with your kolanut ritual prayers, you drop on earth. It is a seal!!!!!

It takes effect immediately hence the active nature of earth, so other elements.

These are knowledge that makes a difference.
Knowing what you should know moves you into doing what you should do.

Onye ya na chi ya di na mma anaghi eje na be dibia ka o gbara ya afa

Son of men, I ask you to get knowledge and understanding. Know the truth. The truth you know shall set you free. Know your chi

Human is a spirit!

A truth you can't deny even when you do, you can't hide it

Human are spirit!!
Re: What People Don't Know: Why We Pray With Alligator Pepper And Kolanut by bunbit23: 3:26am On Jan 02, 2019
If I said that fishes are waters and waters are fishes, it simply means that these two bodies has connections

To prove this further, take water away from fishes and take fishes away from waters
What do you see?
Death!!!

Get knowledge and understanding. Know how these things works. Don't be deceived.

Know the truth!
The truth you know shall set you free

It's not all about believe but knowing the truth. Don't believe on active nature of earth, just know the truth. Your belief or unbelieve doesn't make truth lie

Stop that rubbish you were brought up with saying "I believe in this and I don't believe in that".
Just know the truth!

In spirituality, we were asked to 'know' not to 'belief'.

No spirit would ask you to believe the truth but to know the truth

Knowledge of the truth helps practices. Practicing the truth makes you a different man. This is why you stand for positivity, progress and success. This is why we are here @Light house of wisdom where knowledge rules!
Re: What People Don't Know: Why We Pray With Alligator Pepper And Kolanut by bunbit23: 3:58am On Jan 02, 2019
@Light house of wisdom where knowledge rules, we make known the truth to the people. As e dey waka for spiritual realm, na em we dey yann.
We own you the truth to help your spiritual growth thus the practice.
When we do, it's left for you to accept the truth as its or still on your belief segment.

Some fools call it Africa traditional belief.
How?
It's not at all!

It's spiritual practices not African practices

I have gone far in the realm of spirits to know words which are true and false

Don't say you are practicing African traditional religion when you are here with us @Light house of wisdom where knowledge rules

Our teachings by no means represent Africa and religion.
We aren't in any means a true representation of any religious body neither are we subject to people's opinion.
We are spiritualist!
We are more spiritual than physical!!!

Our teachings @Light house of wisdom is a true representation of spiritual knowledge so our practices.
We are spiritualist not Africanist!
Re: What People Don't Know: Why We Pray With Alligator Pepper And Kolanut by bunbit23: 4:00am On Jan 02, 2019
Yes, looking at the ritual materials as we use often to help our spiritual practices, it makes it look Africa. That's because, it's what the people have in common they practice with. Our people would say, nku di na mba n'eghere mba nri - it's the firewood that found within your locality you shall use to make or cook your food. The gods made it possible!
The gods are wise!!

When we pray with sacred items such as oji (kolanut), nzu (white local chalk), edo, palm wine or hot drink such as Ijaw (drink gotten from raffia tree), these simply defines the true nature of the spirits. They created all these things for a reason. The reason we come to know the more we get exposed to them.

When you travel to Middle East, you see sacred items such as mustard seed, olive plants, etc.

We have sacred trees here such as akpu ogwu, udara, ogirisi, ora, ngwu, etc unlike what we see in Europe and Asia, Middle East where they have gaharu wood, aloe wood, jinko etc.
Many of these plants are what serves today as incense.
The gods made it for so purpose of adoration, spiritual purposes not for human even when we use some of the plants for building roof.

It's when you get exposed to the realm of spirits, you know more about your world unlike what that is been preached in religious circle where many things are brought to condemnation as a result of individual understanding.

Why we must be careful who lead us!
Religion as I always told you is a human philosophy and remains so till it comes to an end.
No matter your religious circle and community, it remains a human ideology. No religion has spirit's support. This is why we must be careful as we leave our life here on earth.

Your inability to understand your world makes you leave an ignorant life. Which is very dangerous.
Because, Ofeke is dangerous!
Ofeke ajoka!

This is a world of human and spirits, the connection can't be bridged. When you do, the results are always negative.
Why people suffer!

To prove this beyond, take any ritual items from the land to land unknown or distance land such as China, Germany, Canada, Ukrain, Oman, Saudi Arabia etc. Upon practice, you have same result.
Why? It's simply because ala bu otu (same earth).
Re: What People Don't Know: Why We Pray With Alligator Pepper And Kolanut by bunbit23: 4:09am On Jan 02, 2019
It's simply because waters are same.
It's same water that flows from Omambala river that goes to Atlantic Ocean, you see it to Mississippi and to Niger etc
What does it tell you?

It's same air
So what makes truth ethnicity and tribal that one has to say spiritual practices as seen @light house of wisdom is an African religion?
What makes our spiritual practices African?
I don't understand!

When you have a case with your realm of origin, travel to Indonesia, go to Hong Kong, come to Ghana: they are with you causing same effects.

When you have ancestral courses, change your name from Maduka to Harrison, from Ayodeji to Chukwuka, from Seun to Jennifer, from Bruce to Leo: you still suffer the same effects.
What does that tell you?

When you travel to New York City, and refuse to relate with your people at umunze, positive and negative spells done to your person using your names remains active thus the effects. Be it done in the day or night, at OKo or Anaku, Kuje or Shagamu it reaches out to you over there in New York City and even follow you down to New Jersey and New Delhi.
So what are we saying?
Why are you deceiving yourself?

Get knowledge and understanding.
Know how these things work.
It's world of human and spirits.
In all your get, get wisdom.
Only the truth you know shall set you free

This is light house of wisdom where knowledge rules. We make a difference because we know the truth.
The truth we know we makes known to you upon angels guide.
Never despise wisdom
Say No To Ofeke Maka Na Ofeke Ajoka
Eziokwu bu ndu that's why we keep saying it day and night.
Re: What People Don't Know: Why We Pray With Alligator Pepper And Kolanut by bunbit23: 4:19am On Jan 02, 2019
I wish you 'Long life and prosperity' on earth which is the possible reason for the true exposition.

Get to know that on the 1st day of January Tuesday (ahia eke), all members of light house of wisdom are asked to make a ritual sacrifices to their Chi

To do this, you with buy a fowl or a ram

If you can afford a ram, good and fine. The very best of sacrifices for a new beginning (new year)

If you can't afford a ram, get a fowl and cock rooster (oke okpa kwara akwa) and hen (nnekwu)

Make the sacrifices to your chi (spirits guide)

Mmuo anaghi ata akpu, eri ji na ede, etc. Spirits doesn't swallow foofoo, eat yam and cocoyam. Even when we make presents of all these to them, it doesn't help their services neither does it give them powers

Spirits rather depends on blood sacrifices for powerful services. Blood are reasons the spirits do wonders and effective works.
And this you must give unto them

You must!

Is not Abeg!!

Is a must!!!

If you know that your chi can do all things for you. Your must also be aware that your chi needs energy for works to help services

Therefore empower your chi for the great mission as you expected of him

Not praying day and night, asking for all things and doing nothing to help effects

It's high time you get knowledge and understanding. Stop leaving life of Ofeke

You have spent so many year in ignorant

Have you not gotten enough from the services of ignorance?

Give us next year to practice our discussion in the house

Let's practice the truth beginning new year 1st January and count till December 31 next year 2019. Let's count the mile

Our people wouldn't say, Agbachaa oso, aguo mille

Remember, none is here to force you into doing anything.

You still have your will and authority to do anything

It's your life and your world

You still have freedom for anything. Nature made it possible

But we ask those who are ours.
The 'Light bearers' to walk with the truth

Let wisdom lead you in all you do

That's all for today.
I shall take more time to enlighten you on purpose of blood sacrifices as spirits demands. That's when you get to understand why you were warned not to eat blood. Many are things you don't know which you must know. For sound spiritual knowledge, the truth which gives life: are reasons we are here today @Light house of wisdom where knowledge rules.
The truth we know we make known to you no matter who you are and where you are. We owe you the truth upon angels guide.
Mote light to our paths as angels guide us all.
Ka emesianu!
Re: What People Don't Know: Why We Pray With Alligator Pepper And Kolanut by bunbit23: 8:26pm On Jan 03, 2019

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pregnancy Or Nursing Of Baby; Which Is More Challenging? / I Have Not Seen My Husband For 10 Years, Woman Tells Court / Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.