Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Ghanaian Artiste Throws Plantain, Yam And Hens To Crowd On Stage - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Ghanaian Artiste Throws Plantain, Yam And Hens To Crowd On Stage (21469 Views)

Village Oil Yam And Vegetables (pics, video & recipe) / Boiled Yam And Nigerian Fish Sauce / Yam And Palmoil Sauce. Village Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanaian Artiste Throws Plantain, Yam And Hens To Crowd On Stage by vickayo: 7:49am On Dec 31, 2018
A Performer was seen in a video shared by a twitter user doing give away as he throws plantain,yam, live hens and a whole goat at a concert in Kumasi, Ghana.

See post and reactions:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/12/performer-does-give-away-on-stage-as-he.html

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Artiste Throws Plantain, Yam And Hens To Crowd On Stage by vickayo: 7:50am On Dec 31, 2018
Re: Ghanaian Artiste Throws Plantain, Yam And Hens To Crowd On Stage by Nobody: 7:50am On Dec 31, 2018
Sometimes I wish oyinbo people still dey colonise us.
Maybe we for get sense.
Spraying of cash wey we dey do, oyinbo no dey allow but we still dey manage am like that, say na African thing
This one Don graduate to spraying of yam goat and ogede

Very soon na dokunu and moimoi for take away we go dey see them dey spray.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Artiste Throws Plantain, Yam And Hens To Crowd On Stage by Sandypearl: 7:54am On Dec 31, 2018
I can imagine the rush. People go die oooooooo.Buhari dey very real
Re: Ghanaian Artiste Throws Plantain, Yam And Hens To Crowd On Stage by Taniaa(f): 8:00am On Dec 31, 2018
Throwing strong yam and live chicken that's crazy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Artiste Throws Plantain, Yam And Hens To Crowd On Stage by xoxocandy(f): 8:02am On Dec 31, 2018
Abeg even if I want giveaway its not like this.

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Artiste Throws Plantain, Yam And Hens To Crowd On Stage by BanevsJoker(m): 10:47am On Dec 31, 2018
Na sacrifice oh! Ghanaians jazz no be music genre.

6 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Artiste Throws Plantain, Yam And Hens To Crowd On Stage by ainas247: 10:48am On Dec 31, 2018
smiley
Re: Ghanaian Artiste Throws Plantain, Yam And Hens To Crowd On Stage by TheMoniker: 10:48am On Dec 31, 2018
grin
Better than our own Davido that must definitely throw hot slap and fight at any given time regardless of the caliber of people present.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Artiste Throws Plantain, Yam And Hens To Crowd On Stage by Odobaone: 10:48am On Dec 31, 2018
W
Re: Ghanaian Artiste Throws Plantain, Yam And Hens To Crowd On Stage by Neddyogu(m): 10:48am On Dec 31, 2018
Sandypearl:

Buhari dey Ghana too? shocked

9 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Artiste Throws Plantain, Yam And Hens To Crowd On Stage by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:49am On Dec 31, 2018
A whole goat?!?!?! BWAAAAAAAAH!!!!
Re: Ghanaian Artiste Throws Plantain, Yam And Hens To Crowd On Stage by davodyguy: 10:49am On Dec 31, 2018
Sandypearl:
Buhari even on a matter in Ghana?

You guys are beyond redemption. Even if Christ comes again, many of you have no chance

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Artiste Throws Plantain, Yam And Hens To Crowd On Stage by frankfrancis871: 10:49am On Dec 31, 2018
sad

Great farmer
Re: Ghanaian Artiste Throws Plantain, Yam And Hens To Crowd On Stage by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 31, 2018
That's how one L.G.A chairman send rice to me I asked them to go and take the rice back to him because I don't need it only what I need from him is to tarre the road to my village Africa is too backward

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Artiste Throws Plantain, Yam And Hens To Crowd On Stage by stewiepeter: 10:50am On Dec 31, 2018
Shibaraba:
Maybe we for get sense.
Spraying of cash wey we dey do, oyinbo no dey allow but we still dey manage am like that, say na African thing

thunder fire you there idiot. Na you and your family oyinbo go colonise idiot

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Artiste Throws Plantain, Yam And Hens To Crowd On Stage by Mostdetailed(f): 10:51am On Dec 31, 2018
grin grin grin That's supercrazy. Do they want to injure their audience? Imagine singing along with the artists and fiammmm from nowhere yam falls on you.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Artiste Throws Plantain, Yam And Hens To Crowd On Stage by LisaAnne(f): 10:51am On Dec 31, 2018
which kind risky giving be this

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Artiste Throws Plantain, Yam And Hens To Crowd On Stage by godwinstringed1(m): 10:54am On Dec 31, 2018
tongue
Re: Ghanaian Artiste Throws Plantain, Yam And Hens To Crowd On Stage by symbianDON(m): 10:55am On Dec 31, 2018
ghana seems to have overtaken Zimbabwe in terms of weird news these days
Re: Ghanaian Artiste Throws Plantain, Yam And Hens To Crowd On Stage by kehinde1588(m): 10:55am On Dec 31, 2018
Imagine how an artist is treating his fans like animal in the name of give away gift angry angry

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Artiste Throws Plantain, Yam And Hens To Crowd On Stage by kezy58: 10:58am On Dec 31, 2018
Re: Ghanaian Artiste Throws Plantain, Yam And Hens To Crowd On Stage by PharmaGirl(f): 10:59am On Dec 31, 2018
Watch how animal rights activists will invade here rn grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Artiste Throws Plantain, Yam And Hens To Crowd On Stage by dominique(f): 10:59am On Dec 31, 2018
How can you throw heavy object like yam into the audience, do you want to kill them?

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Artiste Throws Plantain, Yam And Hens To Crowd On Stage by Superstar007(m): 11:02am On Dec 31, 2018
This one took Davido's "banana fall on you" literally.

5 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Artiste Throws Plantain, Yam And Hens To Crowd On Stage by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 31, 2018
dominique:
How can you throw heavy object like yam into the audience, do you want to kill them?

They are Ghanians. Their body is stronger than cement.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Artiste Throws Plantain, Yam And Hens To Crowd On Stage by biosilicon: 11:18am On Dec 31, 2018
Shibaraba:
Maybe we for get sense.

with this your reasoning rejoice for your wish is already a reality. you are still enslaved.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Artiste Throws Plantain, Yam And Hens To Crowd On Stage by Ishilove: 11:29am On Dec 31, 2018
LMAO.

Ghana cheesy

The only thing I will hustle for is the live goat, though I doubt if the goat will remain alive after various Ghanaian hands grab and pull different parts of it's body.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Artiste Throws Plantain, Yam And Hens To Crowd On Stage by ElNero(m): 11:35am On Dec 31, 2018
Once upon a time in a continent called 'Africa'. Smh
Re: Ghanaian Artiste Throws Plantain, Yam And Hens To Crowd On Stage by justphillips(m): 11:37am On Dec 31, 2018
LisaAnne:
which kind risky giving be this
Bobrisky

Re: Ghanaian Artiste Throws Plantain, Yam And Hens To Crowd On Stage by vRendoh(m): 11:45am On Dec 31, 2018
Shibaraba:
Maybe we for get sense.

grin grin grin
I like ogede o! Goat pepper soup plus Ogede grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amazing Uses Of Coca-cola / Read And Write Fluent English (ADULT EDUCATION): 08139458588 / If A Wife Owns A Restaurant, Should The Husband Pay After Eating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.