Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Ghanaian Artiste Throws Plantain, Yam And Hens To Crowd On Stage - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Ghanaian Artiste Throws Plantain, Yam And Hens To Crowd On Stage (21488 Views)

Village Oil Yam And Vegetables (pics, video & recipe) / Boiled Yam And Nigerian Fish Sauce / Yam And Palmoil Sauce. Village Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Artiste Throws Plantain, Yam And Hens To Crowd On Stage by Temptee101(m): 11:51am On Dec 31, 2018
Buhari too don reach Ghana, this dullard's evil venom spreading like wide fire.
Re: Ghanaian Artiste Throws Plantain, Yam And Hens To Crowd On Stage by MRAKBEE(m): 11:53am On Dec 31, 2018
Shibaraba:
Sometimes I wish oyinbo people still dey colonise us.
Maybe we for get sense.
Spraying of cash wey we dey do, oyinbo no dey allow but we still dey manage am like that, say na African thing
This one Don graduate to spraying of yam goat and ogede

Very soon na dokunu and moimoi for take away we go dey see them dey spray.

this is entirely ur view though

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Artiste Throws Plantain, Yam And Hens To Crowd On Stage by medropoly(m): 11:55am On Dec 31, 2018
see mumu

Re: Ghanaian Artiste Throws Plantain, Yam And Hens To Crowd On Stage by blackright007(m): 12:40pm On Dec 31, 2018
Sandypearl:
I can imagine the rush. People go die oooooooo.Buhari dey very real

Ghanian artist zombie wetin bring buhari come the matter

Ode

oponu

Re: Ghanaian Artiste Throws Plantain, Yam And Hens To Crowd On Stage by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 31, 2018
Baba you sabi
Re: Ghanaian Artiste Throws Plantain, Yam And Hens To Crowd On Stage by Ajascentdelake(m): 2:17pm On Dec 31, 2018
;
stewiepeter:
thunder fire you there idiot. Na you and your family oyinbo go colonise idiot

grin grin grin grin grin grin rotf
Re: Ghanaian Artiste Throws Plantain, Yam And Hens To Crowd On Stage by Ajascentdelake(m): 2:19pm On Dec 31, 2018
Mostdetailed:
grin grin grin That's supercrazy. Do they want to injure their audience? Imagine singing along with the artists and fiammmm from nowhere yam falls on you.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ghanaian Artiste Throws Plantain, Yam And Hens To Crowd On Stage by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 31, 2018
Lolzz madness oo grin & b4 the chicken touchdown men go use hand dissect am for air with chicken blood & shît stains all over, yam when go burst person head while him dey dance grin pure madness him for kukuma spray assorted pepper soup grin grin
Re: Ghanaian Artiste Throws Plantain, Yam And Hens To Crowd On Stage by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 31, 2018
Shibaraba:
Sometimes I wish oyinbo people still dey colonise us.
Maybe we for get sense
Spraying of cash wey we dey do, oyinbo no dey allow but we still dey manage am like that, say na African thing
This one Don graduate to spraying of yam goat and ogede

Very soon na dokunu and moimoi for take away we go dey see them dey spray.

You exactly what you think, you and your fellows who clicked the like button... Senseless slaves
Re: Ghanaian Artiste Throws Plantain, Yam And Hens To Crowd On Stage by Ihatelove(f): 7:40pm On Dec 31, 2018
Imagine!! What if that yam breaks someone's head?
Re: Ghanaian Artiste Throws Plantain, Yam And Hens To Crowd On Stage by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 01, 2019
dairykidd:

You exactly what you think, you and your fellows who clicked the like button... Senseless slaves
I normally ignore but I feel I should tell you something that will help you this new year.

Don't take life too seriously
Nairaland is where we catch fun. Consider all you read a lie. Learn to filter the truth from the lies.
Lastly you don't know who is behind a moniker.
Some nairalanders are In jail.
Happy New year
Re: Ghanaian Artiste Throws Plantain, Yam And Hens To Crowd On Stage by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 01, 2019
Shibaraba:

I normally ignore but I feel I should tell you something that will help you this new year.

Don't take life too seriously
Nairaland is where we catch fun. Consider all you read a lie. Learn to filter the truth from the lies.
Lastly you don't know who is behind a moniker.
Some nairalanders are In jail
Happy New year
Lolzz... Let me not insult u because of the new year. I guess u know who's behind every moniker to issue threats of jail..

Goat fûcker.... lipsrsealed oops! Sorry i let it out

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amazing Uses Of Coca-cola / Gold Spot, Parle Soda, And Limca: What Happened To Them? / Are some retailers deliberately hiking prices? Whats happening In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.