Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,655 members, 7,854,732 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 04:43 AM

Israeli Entertainment Star Ninet Tayeb Set To Star In A New Hollywood Movie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Israeli Entertainment Star Ninet Tayeb Set To Star In A New Hollywood Movie (442 Views)

John Boyega Puts Wizkid's "Daddy Yo" In 'Pacific Rim Uprising' Hollywood Movie / Chiwetel Ejiofor And Beyonce To Star In ‘The Lion King' Remake / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde To Star In ‘Shadow Parties’, Yoruba Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Israeli Entertainment Star Ninet Tayeb Set To Star In A New Hollywood Movie by arabmoney101(m): 5:00pm On Dec 31, 2018
Israeli entertainment star Ninet Tayeb is set to star in a new Hollywood movie, Hadashot 2 reported.

According to the report, Tayeb, who has enjoyed success in Israel as a musical performer and actress, having played a part in the internationally-successful Israeli TV series “When Heroes Fly,” has now been cast in a Hollywood movie called “Tell Me Why I Don’t Like Mondays.”

The movie is based on the 1979 massacre carried out by then-16-year-old Brenda Ann Spencer at a San Diego school. Spencer, who shot to death 2 adults and wounded another 8 students, was subsequently asked by a reporter why she had carried out the attack and famously replied, “I don’t like Mondays.”

Tayeb, according to the report, is to play “Jenny,” the partner of Brenda father.

source

http://www.imblog.com.ng/viewyeye.php?%20suk=103

(1) (Reply)

Kanye West Opt Out From Coachella 2019 Due To Poor Stage Setting / #starboy Wizkid Announces Break From Music, Also Reveals Next Move / Video: How Gifty Adorye Nearly Committed Suicide Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.