Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 - Travel (552) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 (2196059 Views)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) / Living In The USA - Life Of An Immigrant Part 1 / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) ... (713) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Big4wig(m): 2:59am On Apr 09, 2022
I n my brother are current signatories to an estate account of our late dad. Can such account be accepted as a valid proof of funds?. An urgent reply would be appreciated. Tnx
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by lasignor(m): 3:09am On Apr 09, 2022
TimD:

Idlove Restaurant and Bar, The Suya spot and a few others.
Thank you wink
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Honeysweetest(f): 6:14am On Apr 09, 2022
[I still don't think law school is relevant,I read sometime here that LLB is enough and equivalent to masters,I don't think doing law school is necessary,unless it is a new law which started this year.quote author=gsade post=111513837]

Just seeing your response, you mean WES now evaluates law school to say degree is equivalent to masters degree? That is absolutely new and quite frankly interesting, if true. When I did this process in 2018/2019, law school was not relevant because it is a professional program. It was repeatedly disregarded by WES and IQAS. It is like trying to make the Alberta bar qualification program equivalent to the New York bar for the purpose of qualifying to practice in New York. Do you actually have experience of this happening now?[/quote]
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Stburnish2: 10:13am On Apr 09, 2022
Yes sir/ma
Maybe u could b of help 2 me. I’m to resume May (post-graduate) but diff getting accommodation.

LordLewis:

I live next block to Conestoga college. I am assuming you mean the Doon campus
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by sandysilver: 3:10pm On Apr 09, 2022
Please what information do they need from the drivers license? There is an error in my DOB. Can it be used like that.
QSola:

Oga na to start from G1 be that.

G1 online test - wait 12 months before going for G2 road test but you can drive with supervision (my partner drove with G1 alone, mistakenly didn't stop at the stop signing was caught plus he forgot his car insurance slip at home but showed officer on his phone, oga police no gree oooo he was slammed almost $800 and he lost 3 demerits point. Insurance company couldn't insure him for 3 years) abeg no ask me if he dey drive ooooo tongue
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by tmeeto: 1:03pm On Apr 10, 2022
Hello everyone, a friend is in need of a room (with a chair, table and bed) in GTA for 1 to 2 months. Anybody interested in sharing his/her space or had details about any apartment being shared should please reply me. Max budget is $1k depending on the condition of the space.
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by ednut1(m): 1:34pm On Apr 10, 2022
Spring

20 Likes

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Thossiey(f): 5:30pm On Apr 10, 2022
Good afternoon everyone, I would appreciate it if i can be added to any whatapp/ facebook or telegram group in Alberta /Edmonton or Calgary please. I will be arriving in 2 weeks I have questions. I notice Indians do have lots of this groups.

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Firefox01: 5:46pm On Apr 10, 2022
Currently reading from the beginning. And I seem to observe that it's mostly married people getting this PPR. Can't someone get it as a single person please?
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by ednut1(m): 6:24pm On Apr 10, 2022
Firefox01:
Currently reading from the beginning. And I seem to observe that it's mostly married people getting this PPR. Can't someone get it as a single person please?
fallacy, there is nothing like that. Do you know the number of single nigerians in toronto alone There is no such thing as married people get pr more. I never marry, at least 5 of my friends that have commented on this thread are single too. So where did you get you stats from

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Firefox01: 6:29pm On Apr 10, 2022
ednut1:
fallacy, there is nothing like that. Do you know the number of single nigerians in toronto alone There is no such thing as married people get pr more. I never marry, at least 5 of my friends that have commented on this thread are single too. So where did you get you stats from
Pardon me boss. Like I said, I'm just reading from tbe beginning. At page 50 currently. All those who has reported landings are married. So I got worried a bit. This is nice to know grin I don't intend coming over with a wife already when it's time.
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by ednut1(m): 6:30pm On Apr 10, 2022
Firefox01:
Pardon me boss. Like I said, I'm just reading from tbe beginning. At page 50 currently. All those who has reported landings are married. So I got worried a bit. This is nice to know grin I don't intend coming over with a wife already when it's time.
you are better off coming with a wife. The dating scene here is gangstar.

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Firefox01: 6:33pm On Apr 10, 2022
ednut1:
I've also heard about that. But I get my reasons jare. Having a wife will limit my freedoms if you understand what I mean wink

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by lasignor(m): 6:41pm On Apr 10, 2022
Firefox01:
I've also heard about that. But I get my reasons jare. Having a wife will limit my freedoms if you understand what I mean wink
Lol, the reality here might make you eat these words lol.

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Firefox01: 6:42pm On Apr 10, 2022
lasignor:
Make una clear my doubt na grin
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by ednut1(m): 7:17pm On Apr 10, 2022
lasignor:
hahahahaha
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by amdman: 7:51pm On Apr 10, 2022
tmeeto:
Hello everyone, a friend is in need of a room (with a chair, table and bed) in GTA for 1 to 2 months. Anybody interested in sharing his/her space or had details about any apartment being shared should please reply me. Max budget is $1k depending on the condition of the space.

PM me
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Odoziaku1: 8:00pm On Apr 10, 2022
Please, any room for rent in Waterloo/Kitchener?
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Beeea: 9:09pm On Apr 10, 2022
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Emmasonic4me: 1:08am On Apr 11, 2022
lasignor:
This really cracked me up. grin grin grin

Some things are better left unsaid because the person might never understand until its personally experienced. Summer is almost here and the "persecution" can get worse especially when you're single here. I say no more!
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by House34: 6:48am On Apr 11, 2022
ednut1:

What do you mean gangstar?..like a crime scene))
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Deltayankeeboi: 8:00am On Apr 11, 2022
lasignor:
Why? Is it that hard to get a white Canadian girlfriend? I thought relationship abroad is easier and more straightforward at least when the man is good looking, I mean they are not after money like most Nigerian girls.

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by PwityMiwa: 10:04pm On Apr 11, 2022
Thossiey:
Good afternoon everyone, I would appreciate it if i can be added to any whatapp/ facebook or telegram group in Alberta /Edmonton or Calgary please. I will be arriving in 2 weeks I have questions. I notice Indians do have lots of this groups.
Please have you seen any? i would love to be added too, i sent you an email request, Please accept, i will be landing in Calgary next month too.

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Bossman12345: 1:07am On Apr 12, 2022
Thossiey:

I'm also traveling to Alberta,Edmonton next week
I guess naija no get group over there
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by ednut1(m): 8:58am On Apr 12, 2022
Bossman12345:

I'm also traveling to Alberta,Edmonton next week
I guess naija no get group over there
they have many. You have to know someone in those groups to get in. You guys can also form yours

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by 1manuel(m): 2:12pm On Apr 12, 2022
Emmyirab:
Hello E-family!
So[b] I will be coming to the University of Regina, Saskatchewan by April for the spring semester[/b].
Please, is they anyone here who can help me settle down when I get there?
I would really appreciate.
Thanks in anticipation.

Are you there now?

I'm resuming January 4th 2023

I need advice and help how do I contact? Email?
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by princetigris(m): 2:22pm On Apr 12, 2022
LordLewis:

I live next block to Conestoga college. I am assuming you mean the Doon campus
hello can I connect with you?
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by princetigris(m): 2:23pm On Apr 12, 2022
Stburnish2:
Good day house
Please, any student of conestoga college here? Or anyone living around Waterloo ? Grateful
did you find what you were looking for?
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by peruxie: 5:21pm On Apr 12, 2022
Firefox01:
I am single and I got ..rest your mind

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Bossman12345: 5:23pm On Apr 12, 2022
ednut1:
they have many. You have to know someone in those groups to get in. You guys can also form yours
Pls do you knw anybody there that can link me up
So I can see people to settle me down��

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Stburnish2: 6:04pm On Apr 12, 2022
No! I’ve not oooooooo……. Can you assist?

princetigris:
did you find what you were looking for?
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by shege45: 7:28pm On Apr 12, 2022
Firefox01:
I am single, been here since 2019. I never still marry,

(1) (2) (3) ... (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) ... (713) (Reply)

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)