Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

If Hell Truly Exists, Then God Is Not Only Evil, He's Also Incompetent - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Hell Truly Exists, Then God Is Not Only Evil, He's Also Incompetent (10781 Views)

The Devil Deos Not Come As Evil, He Comes As Everything You Ever Wanted / Why I Am No Longer Sure If Hell Fire Exist / If hell fire is real, can you answer these questions? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Hell Truly Exists, Then God Is Not Only Evil, He's Also Incompetent by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 01, 2019
This is my first thread on NL. I've noticed how passionate people on these religion forums are when matters like these are brought. So i just felt like i should try my hand at debating on NL.

Hell is a horrible idea. If God truly thinks that our “freewill” based on a limited time on earth means most of us have to live in a “hell” forever, then
yes, he’s evil, and terribly insane. However, i also want to add that if hell actually exists, then the cold truth is that ultimately, most of the human race is going there. Some Christians like to downplay this. It’s an undeniable fact if we applied Christian theology, there's really no debate.
This not only makes God evil, but portrays Satan as a smarter, more efficient presence amongst man, resulting in Satan winning his purpose over Jesus.
Jesus came to earth to save mankind. Judging by the kind of lives we live, i think its safe to say that God has been highly incompetent in making man see the truth.

32 Likes 10 Shares

Re: If Hell Truly Exists, Then God Is Not Only Evil, He's Also Incompetent by JasonScoolari: 12:15pm On Jan 01, 2019
To even think you created this thread today been the first day of the year makes me thank God for being so merciful.

Thank God say Jason nor be God, if not, nah complete stroke i for dash you this new year.

7 Likes

Re: If Hell Truly Exists, Then God Is Not Only Evil, He's Also Incompetent by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 01, 2019
JasonScoolari:
To even think you created this thread today been the first day of the year makes me thank God for being so merciful.

Thank God say Jason nor be God, if not, nah complete stroke i for dash you this new year.

Remind me again how this comment is relevant in any way to the topic?

EDIT: Am not trying to fight. Am just wondering

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Hell Truly Exists, Then God Is Not Only Evil, He's Also Incompetent by JasonScoolari: 12:38pm On Jan 01, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

Remind me again how this comment is relevant in any way to the topic?

EDIT: Am not trying to fight. Am just wondering
Calling God evil and incredibly insane? Well, maybe you're referring to the "god" you serve.

Who wants to fight? I am not a fighter abeg. grin

9 Likes

Re: If Hell Truly Exists, Then God Is Not Only Evil, He's Also Incompetent by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 01, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Calling God evil and incredibly insane? Well, maybe you're referring to the "god" you serve.

Who wants to fight? I am not a fighter abeg. grin

I don't serve any 'god'. Am an atheist and yes am referring to the Abrahamaic God.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Hell Truly Exists, Then God Is Not Only Evil, He's Also Incompetent by ipobarecriminals: 12:44pm On Jan 01, 2019
sad angry undecided sad u confused daughter of darkness/ perdition..God is a
Merciful God,if not,He for don turn u to a squirrel.God will not club u to death cus of ur sin.He doesn't want u to perish but to enjoy everlasting life. Dnt allow Satan to play Ludo game on ur head

5 Likes

Re: If Hell Truly Exists, Then God Is Not Only Evil, He's Also Incompetent by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 01, 2019
In as much as I wanted to just pass and not read this poo, I was drawn by the incoherence and no-point-but-useless post.

At first you said you wanted to DEBATE, later in the same post you said there's nothing to DEBATE.
It's obvious that you're confused!

God is really merciful!

How Great is Our God!!

5 Likes

Re: If Hell Truly Exists, Then God Is Not Only Evil, He's Also Incompetent by JasonScoolari: 12:47pm On Jan 01, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

Am an atheist and yes am referring to the Abrahamaic God.
Do you know that the "Abrahamic God" you're insulting is being worshipped by numerous members of this forum? Why don't you keep your Atheism belief civil? Why must you insult the God numerous people worship and look up to? And you hiding behind a new moniker makes you look insanely stoopid and portray you as a mere coward.

Like I said earlier, Thank God say Jason nor be God for just one minute. smiley

6 Likes

Re: If Hell Truly Exists, Then God Is Not Only Evil, He's Also Incompetent by Blakjewelry(m): 12:57pm On Jan 01, 2019
I am coming back
Re: If Hell Truly Exists, Then God Is Not Only Evil, He's Also Incompetent by CreepyBlackpool: 1:21pm On Jan 01, 2019
The funny part is that they'll never address/counter the points made by the op rationally.
They keep using the same old deflection lines,
'you're sinner!'
'you'll burn un hell!'
'God have mercy on you!'
All in an attempt to cover up their crass ignorance of their own religion. grin

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If Hell Truly Exists, Then God Is Not Only Evil, He's Also Incompetent by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 01, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Do you know that the "Abrahamic God" you're insulting is being worshipped by numerous members of this forum? Why don't you keep your Atheism belief civil? Why must you insult the God numerous people worship and look up to? And you hiding behind a new moniker makes you look insanely stoopid and portray you as a mere coward.

Ad hominem at its finest.

It seems you literally have nothing to say to counter my argument. Unless you have something reasonable to contribute, stop disturbing me with ur mentions. I have a life and i don't entertain dogmatic self-righteous reasoning. Like i said, am not ready to start a fight. If you don't like the topic, kindly exit. I didn't point a gun to ur head and force you to click on the topic.

13 Likes

Re: If Hell Truly Exists, Then God Is Not Only Evil, He's Also Incompetent by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 01, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
The funny part is that they'll never address/counter the points made by the op rationally.
'you're sinner!'
'you'll burn un hell!'
'God have mercy on you!'

THANK YOU!!

I came here to have a reasonable discussion but apparently that's not d case. I don't want to start a fight so am really restraining myself so i don't start hurting their feelings lol.
Re: If Hell Truly Exists, Then God Is Not Only Evil, He's Also Incompetent by JasonScoolari: 1:34pm On Jan 01, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

Ad hominem at its finest.

It seems you literally have nothing to say to counter my argument. Unless you have something reasonable to contribute, stop disturbing me with ur mentions. I have a life and i don't entertain dogmatic self-righteous reasoning. Like i said, am not ready to start a fight. If you don't like the topic, kindly exit. I didn't point a gun to ur head and force you to click on the topic.
Point of correction, I don't argue with atheist. The Bible made me to believe that it is only a fool that will say in his heart that there's no God.
And it's only a condemn Nematode that will call the creator of the universe unprinted names.

One Love. wink

6 Likes

Re: If Hell Truly Exists, Then God Is Not Only Evil, He's Also Incompetent by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 01, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Point of correction, I don't argue with atheist. The Bible made me to believe that it is only a fool that will say in his heart that there's no God.
And it's only a condemn Nematode that will call the creator of the universe unprinted names.

One Love. wink
grin

A.K.A 'I actually have no opinion on the subject matter due to my irrational intolerance against opposing views, i'm just going to insult the OP without actually addressing the topic. I'm also going to quote a book that i have no empirical evidence of its legitimacy to burtress a totally different point'

Well now that you've made it clear to me that you're absolutely clueless on this matter, you can excuse your braindead self 4rm this thread. Come back when u're ready to stop being childish and engage in mature theological discussions.

Don't let sense hit you on your way out.

34 Likes 8 Shares

Re: If Hell Truly Exists, Then God Is Not Only Evil, He's Also Incompetent by JasonScoolari: 1:57pm On Jan 01, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:
grin

A.K.A 'I actually have no opinion on the subject matter due to my irrational intolerance against opposing views, i'm just going to insult the OP without actually addressing the topic. I'm also going to quote a book that i have no empirical evidence of its legitimacy to burtress a totally different point'

Well now that you've made it clear to me that you're absolutely clueless on this matter, you can excuse your braindead self 4rm this thread. Come back when u're ready to stop being childish and engage in mature theological discussions.

Don't let sense hit you on your way out.
Argue with you that God is incredibly insane? Lol, how dumb can you get. Like I said, you're nothing but a mere coward hiding behind a new moniker. grin

God is still God. You can hang yourself in your room or argue with your fellow dummies.... It's less spectacular.

And the mumu says she's not trying to fight. grin

1 Like

Re: If Hell Truly Exists, Then God Is Not Only Evil, He's Also Incompetent by JasonScoolari: 2:26pm On Jan 01, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

It's a real pity. I'd kindly advise you to take that brain of yours of throw it in the trash. No need constantly carrying around something that you don't use. Your IQ must be roughly room temperature at best.

You claim you know God yet you're indirectly implying that i should kill myself. LMAO. Great display of christian morals and values right there.

I've already advised you to leave. Stop trying too hard. The topic on ground is obviously beyond your reach of comprehension, and i have neither the time nor the crayons to explain it to a close minded dimwit like you.
tongue

But do go ahead, i know you want to reply with another insult. grin. The constant weapon of the man with no intelligence.
I love what I am doing to your thread. Let's continue. grin

1 Like

Re: If Hell Truly Exists, Then God Is Not Only Evil, He's Also Incompetent by JasonScoolari: 2:45pm On Jan 01, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

cool Am genuinely flattered, but as much as i'd love to continue describing the different dimensions of your stupidity to you, i'd much rather move on to more essential matters. I'm not about to waste my whole day trading words with a zombie that has the mental capacity of a shoelace. You see, i have a life, probably unlike you.

NEXT!!!
Much to the amusement of the viewers, you're the one fighting yourself and your incredibly insane god.

Please don't get tired. You're one funny circus. grin

1 Like

Re: If Hell Truly Exists, Then God Is Not Only Evil, He's Also Incompetent by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 01, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
'you're sinner!'
'you'll burn un hell!'
'God have mercy on you!'

This. Typical christian nonsense. Their irrationality literally annoys me.

8 Likes

Re: If Hell Truly Exists, Then God Is Not Only Evil, He's Also Incompetent by MrPRevailer(m): 4:43pm On Jan 01, 2019
You may see God as incompetent in saving mankind. Your point.

But God is the Almighty, he created all things. No one is able to create life much less make it last for eternity. He is power personified.

For example, people would do anything unpleasant their boss tells them Todo so that they can keep their job. Or else they'll starve and die. Or even University students.

So why won't you submit to God and he'll spare your soul. Arrogant words does not shake God. But all creations shall tremble in his sight. And someday everyone will stand before him. So instead of rebelling, why not PREPARE.

3 Likes

Re: If Hell Truly Exists, Then God Is Not Only Evil, He's Also Incompetent by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 01, 2019
MrPRevailer:
You may see God as incompetent in saving mankind. Your point.

But God is the Almighty, he created all things. No one is able to create life much less make it last for eternity. He is power personified.

For example, people would do anything unpleasant their boss tells them Todo so that they can keep their job. Or else they'll starve and die. Or even University students.

So why won't you submit to God and he'll spare your soul. Arrogant words does not shake God. But all creations shall tremble in his sight. And someday everyone will stand before him. So instead of rebelling, why not PREPARE.

Let’s kill the cancer of misery and death with a eternal misery and a second death that is so awful the human mind cannot comprehend it! By the way I didn’t choose to do ANYTHING. If Christianity is true I was guilty for being born, which I didn’t choose. I’m condemned for another person’s actions. This is the height of evil. Not the penultimate evil. Absolute evil.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Hell Truly Exists, Then God Is Not Only Evil, He's Also Incompetent by JasonScoolari: 5:12pm On Jan 01, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

Let’s kill the cancer of misery and death with a eternal misery and a second death that is so awful the human mind cannot comprehend it! By the way I didn’t choose to do ANYTHING. If Christianity is true I was guilty for being born, which I didn’t choose. I’m condemned for another person’s actions. This is the height of evil. Not the penultimate evil. Absolute evil.
If you like, mourn like a miserable widow all through this year, God is still God. grin

Oya come with the insults coward. grin
Re: If Hell Truly Exists, Then God Is Not Only Evil, He's Also Incompetent by Dantedasz(m): 5:20pm On Jan 01, 2019
Religionists go on long winded lines to explain the inconsistencies of their God(s) and when that fails they resort to insults and when that fails the resort to violence. Possibly KILLING on behalf of their God(s).
It has happened through out the ages till today. Religionists killing dissent on behalf of their God(s).

Quite frankly I believe anything concerned with religion is imaginary and non existent conceived from the minds of primitive,sexist cave men and goat herders. However let us for a moment conceive that religion is real and their concepts of heaven and hell as reward and punishment are real,how does mankind now discover which concept of religion is true or the right religion.
Is it Christianity and it's numerous denomination or Islam with its numerous sects and clans?
Is it African traditional religion or is it Buddha?
Why can't God come out of hiding and tell us humans,that this is my one true religion,instead of making mankind to engage in guess work of the one true religion?

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: If Hell Truly Exists, Then God Is Not Only Evil, He's Also Incompetent by Aaronsrod: 5:42pm On Jan 01, 2019
JasonScoolari:

You speak true.

She has the tongue of a witch, my brother.

God instructs us to kill them.

Let it be so!!

3 Likes

Re: If Hell Truly Exists, Then God Is Not Only Evil, He's Also Incompetent by JasonScoolari: 5:44pm On Jan 01, 2019
Aaronsrod:

You speak true.

She has the tongue of a witch, my brother.

God instructs us to kill them.

Let it be so!!
God never said that.

3 Likes

Re: If Hell Truly Exists, Then God Is Not Only Evil, He's Also Incompetent by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 01, 2019
JasonScoolari:
If you like, mourn like a miserable widow all through this year, God is still God. grin

Oya come with the insults coward. grin

E pain am grin

I don't know what ur problem is but am guessing its hard to pronounce. Honest question though: Are you always this much of an idiot? Or do you just show off when am around?

You keep repeating 'God is still God' like a broken record. Do you mind telling me which God this is? Is it Allah or Yahweh? There is no conceivable evidence that suggests that one exists and the other doesn't. You may have been worshipping the wrong god all this while and you don't know it. Oh, and don't bother quoting the bible for evidence. You might as well use a Harry Potter novel to convince me that Harry Potter exists.

I know you're still reeling in pain from our last encounter earlier today but can't you just give it a rest lol? It seems i may have gotten in ur head. Even your Lord Jesus said you should turn the other cheek when your neighbour smites you. grin

Let it go, fam

10 Likes

Re: If Hell Truly Exists, Then God Is Not Only Evil, He's Also Incompetent by JasonScoolari: 5:48pm On Jan 01, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

E pain am grin

I don't know what ur problem is but am guessing its hard to pronounce. Honest question though: Are you always this much of an idiot? Or do you just show off when am around?

You keep repeating 'God is still God' like a broken record. Do you mind telling me which God this is? Is it Allah or Yahweh? There is no conceivable evidence that suggests that one exists and the other doesn't. You may have been worshipping the wrong god all this while and you don't know it. Oh, and don't bother quoting the bible for evidence. You might as well use a Harry Potter novel to convince me that Harry Potter exists.

I know you're still reeling in pain from our last encounter earlier today but can't you just give it a rest lol? It seems i may have gotten in ur head. Even your Lord Jesus said you should turn the other cheek when your neighbour smites you. grin

Let it go, fam
What a funny nematode. grin

You know what I am doing and I will do it well. grin Keep up with the insults.
Re: If Hell Truly Exists, Then God Is Not Only Evil, He's Also Incompetent by JasonScoolari: 5:51pm On Jan 01, 2019
Bayana Bayana celebrating after taking the lead. grin

Thank you Jesus

Re: If Hell Truly Exists, Then God Is Not Only Evil, He's Also Incompetent by CreepyBlackpool: 5:52pm On Jan 01, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

THANK YOU!!

I came here to have a reasonable discussion but apparently that's not d case. I don't want to start a fight so am really restraining myself so i don't start hurting their feelings lol.
I've always had so many questions about christianity, and each time I ask them I never really get a rational answer, just their usual sh!t.
I've come to realise they themselves don't know the answers. They don't even think about the questions. They're afraid it will create doubts in them, and for them doubts equal blasphemy

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Hell Truly Exists, Then God Is Not Only Evil, He's Also Incompetent by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 01, 2019
Dantedasz:
Religionists go on long winded lines to explain the inconsistencies of their God(s) and when that fails they resort to insults and when that fails the resort to violence. Possibly KILLING on behalf of their God(s).
It has happened through out the ages till today. Religionists killing dissent on behalf of their God(s).

Quite frankly I believe anything concerned with religion is imaginary and non existent conceived from the minds of primitive,sexist cave men and goat herders. However let us for a moment conceive that religion is real and their concepts of heaven and hell as reward and punishment are real,how does mankind now discover which concept of religion is true or the right religion.
Is it Christianity and it's numerous denomination or Islam with its numerous sects and clans?
Is it African traditional religion or is it Buddha?
Why can't God come out of hiding and tell us humans,that this is my one true religion,instead of making mankind to engage in guess work of the one true religion?

Help me tell them o!!!

1 Like

Re: If Hell Truly Exists, Then God Is Not Only Evil, He's Also Incompetent by CreepyBlackpool: 5:55pm On Jan 01, 2019
MhizAngel99:

This. Typical christian nonsense. Their irrationality literally annoys me.

we can't really blame them, they're sheeps afterall grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What's Your Favourite Version Of The Bible? / Why You Must Be Baptised In The Name Of Jesus / Who's Your Best Bible Character?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.