Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,736 members, 7,851,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:39 PM

Ahmed Musa Shares Cute Family Photo To Celebrate The New Year - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ahmed Musa Shares Cute Family Photo To Celebrate The New Year (35120 Views)

Ahmed Musa Shares His Rare Throwback Photo / Cute Family Photos Of Lionel Messi Staying Safe / Lionel Messi With His Wife And Sons In Cute Family Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Musa Shares Cute Family Photo To Celebrate The New Year by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 01, 2019
NoGender:

Oh, now is she?

Moon walking outta here lipsrsealed
Re: Ahmed Musa Shares Cute Family Photo To Celebrate The New Year by WaffenSS(m): 3:55pm On Jan 01, 2019
domino4211:
Useless girl.
Am sure she's only following him because of his money.
Olosho kobo koboangry

We've not yet lost hope that 2019 is the year you'll finally find sense....
Re: Ahmed Musa Shares Cute Family Photo To Celebrate The New Year by Omudia11: 4:04pm On Jan 01, 2019
Better than your hoe mother that ended up with your broke ass father.

Receive sense this year!
domino4211:
Useless girl.
Am sure she's only following him because of his money.
Olosho kobo koboangry
Re: Ahmed Musa Shares Cute Family Photo To Celebrate The New Year by Omudia11: 4:06pm On Jan 01, 2019
And all the men are saints who can't hurt a fly , right?
gbagyiza:

When you get married one day u will understand. Some married women r hell on earth.
Re: Ahmed Musa Shares Cute Family Photo To Celebrate The New Year by onadana: 4:11pm On Jan 01, 2019
fk001:
I still don't understand why he divorced his first wife

Then you don't know the real sweetness of puna.
Re: Ahmed Musa Shares Cute Family Photo To Celebrate The New Year by Ayobami7(m): 4:15pm On Jan 01, 2019
好的
Re: Ahmed Musa Shares Cute Family Photo To Celebrate The New Year by moshino(m): 4:32pm On Jan 01, 2019
fk001:

How is it your business?
Re: Ahmed Musa Shares Cute Family Photo To Celebrate The New Year by ashjay001(m): 4:40pm On Jan 01, 2019
fk001:

She left. Probably, couldn't cope with sharing her man/d*cksad
Re: Ahmed Musa Shares Cute Family Photo To Celebrate The New Year by Makapounse(m): 5:51pm On Jan 01, 2019
fk001:
She proved stubborn by reported her husband to England authority and her husband was arrested , to white culture it's accepted but it's a taboo in Nigerian culture . So she deserves to marry white man
Re: Ahmed Musa Shares Cute Family Photo To Celebrate The New Year by lereinter(m): 9:56pm On Jan 01, 2019
I will give Ahmed a gift

If you know you know
Re: Ahmed Musa Shares Cute Family Photo To Celebrate The New Year by Lihyunpark(m): 9:18am On Jan 02, 2019
HavocGirlMile99:

I am not wishing.
I was only booking a space.

And thanks for the offer, sir.
I read minds and that was why i said what i said
Re: Ahmed Musa Shares Cute Family Photo To Celebrate The New Year by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 02, 2019
Lihyunpark:

I read minds and that was why i said what i said

Good for u
Re: Ahmed Musa Shares Cute Family Photo To Celebrate The New Year by Lihyunpark(m): 10:52am On Jan 02, 2019
HavocGirlMile99:

Good for u
and what I said earlier will be good for you
Re: Ahmed Musa Shares Cute Family Photo To Celebrate The New Year by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 02, 2019
Lihyunpark:

and what I said earlier will be good for you

How?
Re: Ahmed Musa Shares Cute Family Photo To Celebrate The New Year by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 02, 2019
Lihyunpark:

hehehehehe you wish you are the lady.
You better comman marry me I'm a footballer in the making.

What are you doing on NL

You should be advertising yourself on twitter and on instagram
Re: Ahmed Musa Shares Cute Family Photo To Celebrate The New Year by Lihyunpark(m): 3:24pm On Jan 02, 2019
HavocGirlMile99:

What are you doing on NL

You should be advertising yourself on twitter and on instagram

You can help me open an account.
Re: Ahmed Musa Shares Cute Family Photo To Celebrate The New Year by Officer101(m): 2:58pm On Jan 03, 2019
ishola98:
Why did the stupid Op or mod censored the word ALLAH
Let me confirm your claim.

Christians say God, Muslims say ALLAH

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alex Iwobi Now Fit, Trains With Super Eagles / Messi Breaks Goalless Record Against Chelsea To Equalise After Willian’s Opener / Africa Cup Of Nations: Guide To AFCON 2021 Full Fixture List And Star Players

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.