Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:39 AM

Celebrity Yomi Black Kisses His Wife As He Share New Year Greetings To Fans - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrity Yomi Black Kisses His Wife As He Share New Year Greetings To Fans (1856 Views)

Yomi Black Slams Igbo Celebrities, Says ‘we Make Better Music Than You’ / Where Is Toyin- Fans Ask Actor Kolawole As He Share Loveup Photo With Girlfriend / " I'm Here If You Have No Val" Falz Says As He Share New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celebrity Yomi Black Kisses His Wife As He Share New Year Greetings To Fans by droptrend205: 2:19pm On Jan 01, 2019
Popular celebrity photographer, Yomi Black has been showing off his cute family on his social handle as he kisses his wife.

He wrote :-

yomiblackHappy 2019 to closest people to my heart. I love you guys thou.
#family

Gist via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/celebrity-yomi-black-kisses-his-wife-as-he-share-new-year-message-photos/

Cc;lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique, Fynestboi

Re: Celebrity Yomi Black Kisses His Wife As He Share New Year Greetings To Fans by JasonScoolari: 2:24pm On Jan 01, 2019
Brethren, I think it is safe to call this pishure "After sex pishure"

The little one is not happy.
Re: Celebrity Yomi Black Kisses His Wife As He Share New Year Greetings To Fans by cyndy1000(f): 3:54pm On Jan 01, 2019
Why is the boy skin color like that?
Re: Celebrity Yomi Black Kisses His Wife As He Share New Year Greetings To Fans by droptrend205: 5:51pm On Jan 01, 2019
grin
cyndy1000:
Re: Celebrity Yomi Black Kisses His Wife As He Share New Year Greetings To Fans by hyfr(m): 6:45pm On Jan 01, 2019
cyndy1000:
his mom prolly bleached him out
Re: Celebrity Yomi Black Kisses His Wife As He Share New Year Greetings To Fans by droptrend205: 7:13pm On Jan 01, 2019
Fynestboi
Re: Celebrity Yomi Black Kisses His Wife As He Share New Year Greetings To Fans by Peterdredd(m): 7:33pm On Jan 01, 2019
smiley
Re: Celebrity Yomi Black Kisses His Wife As He Share New Year Greetings To Fans by Gozbrown(m): 9:27pm On Jan 01, 2019
This guy na correct guy

(1) (Reply)

This Girl 3rd Sex Tape For 2019 What Is Wrong With Her / Curvy Model Who Said She Has A Crush On Dangote Shares Nearly Nude Photos / Wow!!! You Need To See This Daughter Asking For Help For Her Mum.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.