Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

If You Have 200k What Will You Do With It This Year. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Have 200k What Will You Do With It This Year. (2110 Views)

I Have 200k To Start A Business, Pls Your Kind Suggestions / Which Business Will you Do, If You Have 200k With You? / I Currently Have 200k, How Can I Make It 1 Million Before March In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Have 200k What Will You Do With It This Year. by permit(m): 3:15pm On Jan 01, 2019
goodday every one. Am really excited seeing today the first day of 2019 and will not hesitate to utilise every single opportunity with it. So in other to make it this very year i have really free myself from every ideas i have to ask questions especially from the great business men because i want to make it like every other hustler, now i want to know the type of business one can do with 200k that will fetch him maximum of 100k monthly. please i need advice asap

1 Like

Re: If You Have 200k What Will You Do With It This Year. by classicTutor(m): 3:33pm On Jan 01, 2019
permit:
goodday every one. Am really excited seeing today the first day of 2019 and will not hesitate to utilise every single opportunity with it. So in other to make it this very year i have really free myself from every ideas i have to ask questions especially from the great business men because i want to make it like every other hustler, now i want to know the type of business one can do with 200k that will fetch him maximum of 100k monthly. please i need advice asap

Are you kidding! 100k monthly from 200k startup.

6 Likes

Re: If You Have 200k What Will You Do With It This Year. by BoboKush(m): 4:04pm On Jan 01, 2019
U r nt yet ready
Re: If You Have 200k What Will You Do With It This Year. by permit(m): 4:41pm On Jan 01, 2019
is that too much
Re: If You Have 200k What Will You Do With It This Year. by PatrickOkunima(m): 8:01pm On Jan 01, 2019
For service based businesses, it's 100% possible.

If you're in doubt, send me a mail at patrickokunima (at) gmail.com and I'll show you a good example.

classicTutor:

Are you kidding! 100k monthly from 200k startup.
Re: If You Have 200k What Will You Do With It This Year. by FSade: 8:10pm On Jan 01, 2019
PatrickOkunima:
For service based businesses, it's 100% possible.

If you're in doubt, send me a mail at patrickokunima (at) gmail.com and I'll show you a good example.

I'll contact you too sir
Re: If You Have 200k What Will You Do With It This Year. by Success2018: 9:26pm On Jan 01, 2019
Capital YES ..... It's Very POSSIBLE !

With Start - Up Capital Of #200k - You can easily Make #100k OR Less With This Kind Of Lucrative Business here ......
Just Click this Link => www.obadolagro..com for Full Practical Details Information .
Re: If You Have 200k What Will You Do With It This Year. by Wonder1844(m): 12:17am On Jan 02, 2019
Hard to believe
Re: If You Have 200k What Will You Do With It This Year. by PatrickOkunima(m): 8:43am On Jan 02, 2019
Okay.
FSade:

I'll contact you too sir
Re: If You Have 200k What Will You Do With It This Year. by Oktane: 9:21am On Jan 02, 2019
permit:

My experience shows that this can only be attained via an aggressive sales strategy where the product (or service) is very hot in demand Fast Moving Consumer Product. A number of variables must however be considered. In order to make such returns, the production outfit must not be far from the market in order to beat time.

The population of the market must also be reasonably large enough to accommodate this kind of sales onslaught.

The product price must be appropriate and reachable for as many people as possible.

Finally, target small and medium companies with great products. You cannot survive the competition synonymous with large companies. And do get yourself an exclusivity caveat for your preferred territory.

So it is very possible if you are painstakingly careful. I know some of these products.

One example will suffice here. There is a wafer being sold in the market now called Pure Bliss. The return on investment here is super. But I don't advise you go here as it is now saturated.

Other products exist. So your model will be to find something that gives you 10% per cycle and then do 5 cycles with your 200k monthly and ' bingo'.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Have 200k What Will You Do With It This Year. by WendySalisu: 10:47am On Jan 02, 2019
Hello everyone,

If I have N200,000 for this year I would rather lock it up with Page Financials as an investment and earn up to 20%.

This is a political year and anything can happen, so rather than start a business that might fail due to political decisions that might affect businesses negatively.

Therefore, I would invest the money for a period of 6 months at least to see how the event of the country turns out. When everything seems to be running smooth, I would then collect my money with the interest and use it for whatever I want or leave it to keep growing.

Don't forget, the place to visit is www.pagefinancials.com to start an investment and start earning up to 20%.
Re: If You Have 200k What Will You Do With It This Year. by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 02, 2019
I'm here to hear from the business experts, fraudsters and comedians.
Re: If You Have 200k What Will You Do With It This Year. by permit(m): 12:13am On Jan 03, 2019
experience business men where art thou!!
Re: If You Have 200k What Will You Do With It This Year. by Lush100(m): 2:26am On Jan 03, 2019
100k monthly from 200k investment capital.

hmmm. are u really thinking if a business?

I don't think so.

all those successful people with business took years to grow.

pls save more, increase ur capital to between 1M to 2M. while u use that period to think and find out about a business u can do.

regards Sir
Re: If You Have 200k What Will You Do With It This Year. by Oktane: 7:50am On Jan 03, 2019
permit:
experience business men where art thou!!

grin grin grin
Re: If You Have 200k What Will You Do With It This Year. by Oktane: 7:54am On Jan 03, 2019
Lush100:
100k monthly from 200k investment capital.

hmmm. are u really thinking if a business?

I don't think so.

all those successful people with business took years to grow.

pls save more, increase ur capital to between 1M to 2M. while u use that period to think and find out about a business u can do.

regards Sir

Actually possible but unsustainable.

More of a hustle rather than a serious business.

Contractual supplies with seriously doctored prices instance could generate this kind of profit.....but for how long is the question.
Re: If You Have 200k What Will You Do With It This Year. by absoluteSuccess: 11:56am On Jan 03, 2019
permit:

Whatever gave you this much at first can be improved and re-invested upon. Eliminate stressors and do more for less the amount and less the time, hire more hands and concentrate on sales. Focus, give yourself a year or two to do the business and grow it to profit making, autopilot level.

But if you earn it working somewhere for salary, best you go and learn a skill that has always fascinate you for being fascinating to many and rewarding to practitioners as well. Start in a strategic outlet or from home, but reach out to consumers everyday. That's success drill.

Build upon this skill after a month or so and use the rest of the money to build your business from scratch. You cannot use another mans fascination to build your business and you cannot learn anything new if you are too careful not to make mistake.

Make your own mistakes and learn from it and use it to solve others' problems and bill them.

Oktane:

My experience shows that this can only be attained via an aggressive sales strategy where the product (or service) is very hot in demand Fast Moving Consumer Product. A number of variables must however be considered. In order to make such returns, the production outfit must not be far from the market in order to beat time.

The population of the market must also be reasonably large enough to accommodate this kind of sales onslaught.

The product price must be appropriate and reachable for as many people as possible.

Finally, target small and medium companies with great products. You cannot survive the competition synonymous with large companies. And do get yourself an exclusivity caveat for your preferred territory.

So it is very possible if you are painstakingly careful. I know some of these products.

One example will suffice here. There is a wafer being sold in the market now called Pure Bliss. The return on investment here is super. But I don't advise you go here as it is now saturated.

Other products exist. So your model will be to find something that gives you 10% per cycle and then do 5 cycles with your 200k monthly and ' bingo'.

Fact, God bless you.
Re: If You Have 200k What Will You Do With It This Year. by raphemmanuel(m): 2:44pm On Dec 14, 2019
permit:
Hello, I just stumble at ur thread because right now I'm in ur shoes.

What business do you started with the said sum of money. I have 200k and I'm look on what to start by January next year.
Re: If You Have 200k What Will You Do With It This Year. by permit(m): 4:53pm On Dec 28, 2019
raphemmanuel:
Hello, I just stumble at ur thread because right now I'm in ur shoes.

What business do you started with the said sum of money. I have 200k and I'm look on what to start by January next year.
never seen

(1) (Reply)

I Will Show You How To Make 50 K Monthly On Admob (not Self Clicking) / What Can I Buy From China To Sell In Nigeria / Please I Need A Good Method To Import Goods From USA Or Their Website.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.