Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,134 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

I Have 200k To Start A Business, Pls Your Kind Suggestions - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have 200k To Start A Business, Pls Your Kind Suggestions (830 Views)

Which Business Will you Do, If You Have 200k With You? / If You Have 200k What Will You Do With It This Year. / I Currently Have 200k, How Can I Make It 1 Million Before March In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have 200k To Start A Business, Pls Your Kind Suggestions by raphemmanuel(m): 4:04pm On Dec 07, 2019
Good day fellow Nairalanders,

Hope you all are enjoying your weekend, if you ain't, please try to create happiness for yourself, no matter what challenges you are facing, u will surely overcome.

Please I need your kind suggestions and please don't overlook my write-ups if you have any positive idea to help me with.

Please I have the intention to set-up a barbing salon shop by next year and what I have with me is 200 thousand

Please I want to ask if that amount will be enough to start the business or I need to add more money to it.

My intention is to open the shop and employ someone to operate it for me and do weekly account for me.

Please those in the business already, what's your thoughts about this. Like how much can I tell the person to pay me on weekly basis.

The area I want to set it up is in Abia State either in any of this local government area (Aba south or Aba North or Osisioma Local government area)...

Please if you have any business idea that can be established with the said amount (200k) please kindly suggest.

I need offline business that I will employ someone to manage, Because I have where I'm already working.

So I need a side business to increase my income.

Thank you all for your helpfull suggestions
Re: I Have 200k To Start A Business, Pls Your Kind Suggestions by DESTROTECH(m): 4:14pm On Dec 07, 2019
Hello there, 200k is a huge some of money I think you can use to start up any business of your choice.

List of business you can startup...

Pos business

Bitcoin trading

Dropshipping

Forex trading

Bet store

This are the once I no and I believe they are lots of them out there.
Re: I Have 200k To Start A Business, Pls Your Kind Suggestions by bizza45: 4:28pm On Dec 07, 2019
bunkery business
Re: I Have 200k To Start A Business, Pls Your Kind Suggestions by michaellovaldo(m): 11:06pm On Dec 07, 2019
Have u heard about LONGRICH?
Re: I Have 200k To Start A Business, Pls Your Kind Suggestions by owelle22(m): 12:54am On Dec 08, 2019
bizza45:
bunkery business

Highlight please
Re: I Have 200k To Start A Business, Pls Your Kind Suggestions by Ilefoaye(m): 3:31am On Dec 08, 2019
dry cleaning

(1) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why You Should Advertise Your Business On Facebook / Make 10k Weekly With Just One time 1,500naira Fee (payment Proof) / How Lucrative And Safe Is Forex Trading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.