Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,734 members, 7,827,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Baba De Baba: Ladies Must Accept To Be Submissive To Men That Bought Them - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Baba De Baba: Ladies Must Accept To Be Submissive To Men That Bought Them (16630 Views)

Meet The Young Millionaire That Bought Camon 15 Because Of Wizkid / Celebrities That Bought Mercedes Benz In 2019 (Photos) / Is Kevin Too Much Princess Shyngle's Nigerian Boyfriend That Bought Her A Car? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baba De Baba: Ladies Must Accept To Be Submissive To Men That Bought Them by integrity16(m): 7:20pm On Jan 01, 2019
[/b]He is right.[b]
Re: Baba De Baba: Ladies Must Accept To Be Submissive To Men That Bought Them by PrinceBBlack(m): 7:22pm On Jan 01, 2019
sulasa07:

What about India where woman pay dowry,do they own men?
Are you from India?
Re: Baba De Baba: Ladies Must Accept To Be Submissive To Men That Bought Them by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 01, 2019
hisgrace090:
Human beings are not for sale.
Well, that's not what your tradition says.
Re: Baba De Baba: Ladies Must Accept To Be Submissive To Men That Bought Them by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:30pm On Jan 01, 2019
"To their husbands" rather...
Re: Baba De Baba: Ladies Must Accept To Be Submissive To Men That Bought Them by Daeylar(f): 7:32pm On Jan 01, 2019
How old is the daughter? If she is less than 18
I just hope & pray his daughter grows up knowing that her father is preaching trash and no matter how much a man spent on a woman's bride price, it doesn't mean she was a slave which was bought and has to do whatever her buyer says. Neither does it mean she is not equal to her husband or any man.

Stupid man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baba De Baba: Ladies Must Accept To Be Submissive To Men That Bought Them by Codes151(m): 7:33pm On Jan 01, 2019
See this fool... which lady did u buy,? Illiterate
Re: Baba De Baba: Ladies Must Accept To Be Submissive To Men That Bought Them by elganzar(m): 7:36pm On Jan 01, 2019
LMAO....it sounds really rude, but it's true...

They didn't dash your family bride price out of love na, it so they can have you...like buying sweet grin...Mama, your parents and relatives sold you, as if the yam and everything wasn't enough

It is white people that live and promote equality, their men don't pay bride price (Indians are not white)

I hate men/boys who beat women/girls...I believe the muscles/strength is to protect them_ not to become the very threat

Saw a woman holding a taxi driver's shirt this evening, they were appealing to her to leave the guy first_so everyone can talk things out, she refused....I know she'll still end up with a black eye and bleeding nose, ...and men will be scums

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baba De Baba: Ladies Must Accept To Be Submissive To Men That Bought Them by Ugosample(m): 7:44pm On Jan 01, 2019
Ohraykon:
All i know is dat naija ladies don cast if u are good loving man look outside u would be appreciated.

Not all Naija girls are casted tho.

But a good number are

1 Like

Re: Baba De Baba: Ladies Must Accept To Be Submissive To Men That Bought Them by Lavoca: 7:45pm On Jan 01, 2019
This one is a misogynist

1 Like

Re: Baba De Baba: Ladies Must Accept To Be Submissive To Men That Bought Them by EmekaBlue(m): 7:56pm On Jan 01, 2019
let feminist raise a motion to stop d payment of bride price...it will really help u ladies to not hear talks like this.

1 Like

Re: Baba De Baba: Ladies Must Accept To Be Submissive To Men That Bought Them by Ugosample(m): 7:56pm On Jan 01, 2019
Daeylar:
I just hope & pray his daughter grows up knowing that her father is preaching trash and no matter how much a man spent on a woman's bride price, it doesn't mean she was a slave which was bought and has to do whatever her buyer says. Neither does it mean she is not equal to her husband or any man.

Stupid man.

Bride Price has a SIGNIFICANCE

especially when the price was heavy

Tho I don't support abuse, you cannot claim equal rights or act in certain manners, when your bride price was HEAVY.

It's the SIGNIFICANCE

But with women who add value to a man's life deserve better

3 Likes

Re: Baba De Baba: Ladies Must Accept To Be Submissive To Men That Bought Them by Omudia11: 7:56pm On Jan 01, 2019
It appears that some people didn't enter the new year with their senses intact.

2 Likes

Re: Baba De Baba: Ladies Must Accept To Be Submissive To Men That Bought Them by contigiency(m): 8:13pm On Jan 01, 2019
That's very disrespectful. So in the name of doing comedy ssomeone decided to throw decency and decorum to the dust bin and started talking like an untrained fellow.
Re: Baba De Baba: Ladies Must Accept To Be Submissive To Men That Bought Them by Origin(f): 8:18pm On Jan 01, 2019
Word!

Level of submissiveness should be related to the purchase price.
Re: Baba De Baba: Ladies Must Accept To Be Submissive To Men That Bought Them by bobolaga: 8:33pm On Jan 01, 2019
That is not true,you can,t buy human being,you only pay to be your companion,not buy,if you are king or president,immediately you get married to a woman either your daughter age or not,as soon as you sleep on top of her lap all your integrity as a king or president is gone you are automatically become age mate.
Re: Baba De Baba: Ladies Must Accept To Be Submissive To Men That Bought Them by bobolaga: 8:49pm On Jan 01, 2019
if you get married with a wife and 3kids,you should understand that you have 7kids,including your wife,if not it will be difficult for you to maintain peaceful married home.
Re: Baba De Baba: Ladies Must Accept To Be Submissive To Men That Bought Them by laughitall(m): 8:53pm On Jan 01, 2019
bigiyaro:
haba! we r just starting nah... wetin u nor understand from 12am come reach now?
my house is still the same no changes
Re: Baba De Baba: Ladies Must Accept To Be Submissive To Men That Bought Them by Foodforthought: 8:58pm On Jan 01, 2019
sulasa07:

What about India where woman pay dowry,do they own men?
Husbands refund the dowry as soon as the marriage rites are completed... they even add to it. Allowing the woman to pay the dowry first is part of the marriage rites.
Re: Baba De Baba: Ladies Must Accept To Be Submissive To Men That Bought Them by mu2sa2: 9:00pm On Jan 01, 2019
eyeview:
The truth is this: any girl not ready to be submissive to her husband should stay in her father's house
But don't you think guys will still trace her out and propose marriage?
Re: Baba De Baba: Ladies Must Accept To Be Submissive To Men That Bought Them by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 01, 2019
Banter1:
Gamblers in the house, what does this REFUND ALL mean?
The match was voided..i am not a gambler though but I know this things..dont ask me how
Re: Baba De Baba: Ladies Must Accept To Be Submissive To Men That Bought Them by Ozkar: 9:23pm On Jan 01, 2019
Watch them flood the thread with emotions and sentiment. The guy's opinion is unpopular and might appear sexist, but that's only because we live in a world of political correctness. Anyone who dares to say uncomfortable truth is branded the devil.

We should stop selling women in the name of bride price and dowry. A man who pays for his wife has bought her, and you can't fault his sense of entitlement if he chooses to cultivate one.

Stop selling women.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Baba De Baba: Ladies Must Accept To Be Submissive To Men That Bought Them by Banter1(m): 9:27pm On Jan 01, 2019
djpriopry:

The match was voided..i am not a gambler though but I know this things..dont ask me how
How? lol
Re: Baba De Baba: Ladies Must Accept To Be Submissive To Men That Bought Them by Ozkar: 9:48pm On Jan 01, 2019
Daeylar:

Stupid man.
he isn't stupid. Tactless maybe, but not stupid. If you pay money to have anything with you indefinitely, you are buying it and would then own it. The simple fact that ladies change their last name after they get married proves this.

It is not speech like this that demean women, it is our tradition of trading them for money and yams that is demeaning.

You don't have to worry about his daughter, he said he wouldn't be selling her. If I have a daughter, I wouldn't exchange her for money either.

Stop barking up the wrong tree.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Baba De Baba: Ladies Must Accept To Be Submissive To Men That Bought Them by Ozkar: 9:55pm On Jan 01, 2019
bobolaga:
That is not true, you can,t buy human being, you only pay to be your companion,not buy,if you are king or president,immediately you get married to a woman either your daughter age or not,as soon as you sleep on top of her lap all your integrity as a king or president is gone you are automatically become age mate.
really? You can't buy a human being? You mean the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade never happened?
Re: Baba De Baba: Ladies Must Accept To Be Submissive To Men That Bought Them by Ayobami7(m): 10:03pm On Jan 01, 2019
我什都有
Re: Baba De Baba: Ladies Must Accept To Be Submissive To Men That Bought Them by chiedozie198100: 10:10pm On Jan 01, 2019
when you try so hard to sound intellectual but end up fooling urself.

first of all why did he allude to a lady been free to MISBEHAVE only when cohabiting? why did u chose misbehave?

second, except u just landed from the moon, there is no culture in nigeria where a father has the sole decision when it comes to giving out his daughter out in marriage. in fact the LIST is not even prepared by the father of the bride, he has little or no say in what is on the list. all he can do is to negotiate with his kinsmen on how to curtail the items on the list.

foolish ugly comedian.
Re: Baba De Baba: Ladies Must Accept To Be Submissive To Men That Bought Them by bobolaga: 10:41pm On Jan 01, 2019
if any one of you are the one that design human,you will tell me where to sell them,no one of us know how liquid was form inside coconut,that is human being for you,men says women are not good women says men are not good,but this two gender can,t stay without each other,then who is to be blame.
Re: Baba De Baba: Ladies Must Accept To Be Submissive To Men That Bought Them by bobolaga: 10:43pm On Jan 01, 2019
remember,nor matter how wicked women is,is more better than an empty house.
Re: Baba De Baba: Ladies Must Accept To Be Submissive To Men That Bought Them by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 01, 2019
Letenwam:
Baba De Baba who shared a photo of a domestic violence victim on Instagram, stated that 'Ladies must accept to be submissive to men that bought them'.

According to the comedian who was under fire few months ago over his rape skit, the only time a lady is free to misbehave and go free is if she's cohabiting with a man that has not paid her dowry. Baba De Baba further disclosed that he will be will be the 'first to give out his daughter without giving the guy dowry list, so that he will know that they are equal'.

He wrote;

HE DID THIS TO HER TWO DAYS AFTER THEIR ENGAGEMENT, HEAR ME NOW.
I have been fighting against spending so much to buy a wife , sorry I meant to marry a wife.

So many men steal, borrow and beg for money just to marry a woman and women don't still want to admit that we buy them with money.
U can't be claiming to be equal to a man that spent so much to buy u, sorry marry u.. Ladies must accept to be submissive to a men that bought them.
The only time a lady is free to misbehave and go free is if she's cohabiting with a man that has not paid her dowry.

HEAR THIS: I will be the first to give out my daughter without giving the guy dowry list so that he will know that they are equal and he would respect her because he didn't inconvenience anybody in order to raise money to marry her.

Happy Last Sunday Of The Year

Yours
Baba De Baba

https://lailasnews.com/ladies-must-accept-to-be-submissive-to-men-that-bought-them-baba-de-baba/

What a senseless young man
Re: Baba De Baba: Ladies Must Accept To Be Submissive To Men That Bought Them by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 01, 2019
IamD18:
>Bride price isn't the major factor that pushes men to raise their hands on their wives.

>No man will ever raise his hand on his respectful and loyal wife. It is IMPOSSIBLE.

NAGGING is the major thing that engineers domestic violence. Nothing else. I mean, nothing else.

Because, RESPECT and LOYALTY are the major things a husband wants from his wife, while respect is the last thing a NAGGING wife will want to give to her husband without attaching annoying attitudes.

""No man will ever raise his hand on his respectful and loyal wife. It is IMPOSSIBLE.""

Ur a learner in human behaviour.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omotunde Adebowale David: "97% Of Nigerian Songs Of Nowadays Have No Meaning" / Don't Go For 'Spec' In A Partner , Go For Good Heart- T. W. O Advises Singles / Top Earning Dead Celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.