Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,742 members, 7,840,876 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 - Business (326) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 (351607 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) ... (339) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by saxy4c(m): 8:22pm On Dec 26, 2019
Trade is up by 40pips, price hasn't gone below the mentioned level, already covered our risk of 30pips. Leaving this one to ride.

The market held well on support around 1465 where I had my first buy, now with break over 1485-88 range top, the nearest resistance sits at 1510-15 with 1526-30 thereafter.
Overall market still looks in favour for bullish players, as long as holding above 1498 with more important range support around 1480-85. My bias remains bullish for retest 1556 in early 2020.
For those who did buy at around 1465 and didn't close could hold on their position and just raise up their protection stop profit and let the profit run.

saxy4c:
Buying gold 1508 sl 1505 tp open.
Banking that price wont go below 1506 and aiming for much higher for a good RRR.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 26, 2019
walexy100:
Strong sell off looms across board. NU 6450; EU 700; GU 2400.

On a lighter note, will be happy if you guys are able to push back NZDUSD to 0.6450..

I need a very cheap price to buy.

Also bearish EU. Till we close the Macron gap. Ups here and there but the trend is down.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by opeyemix: 8:32pm On Dec 26, 2019
JerryQ:

His first Statement didn't disturb me cos I know you don't argue with experience. I know many here understand what I am saying and they already have other sources of income. For those still bragging they are full-time traders with a $1,000 account, it is just a function of time, they will understand this point and join up. By the time they can't marry at 40, or can't pay rent at 35 or can't own a house from the proceeds of Fx at 50, they will understand this point. Some of them are still in their 20's under their Parent' care so they don't understand. Years later when their parents will seize their laptop and order them to go find work, they will understand (i have seen this happen to a trader). Some are already feeling this heat hence they resort to deceiving newbies into paying for classes and indicators they themselves can't make money from. Study successful traders from other continents and you will see over 90% of them have other sources of income. The other 10% are living off from the profits they make from the big accounts they trade. One condition for me to teach you Fx is that you must have other sources of income. If you don't have then that is the first thing we are setting up as you are learning the trade. Gone are the days when I trade from 6am to 6pm, i hardly spend one hour each day trading, the rest of the day should be put into some other profitable pursuits.

Spot on bro..... You are 101% valid on this

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by TheYoda: 8:36pm On Dec 26, 2019
saxy4c:
Gbpcad Trade running 400pips now, not bad for a 25pips risk.
Would have still left trade running but winding down for the year before the spikes start happening. Technicals have very little effects at this time. Algos and MMs are having a fun-filled period. Would close trades with SL or when they are in some profits at least.

YOU KEEP UP WITH POSTING FAKE HERE, other seem to ignore you, I'm not because you are misleading others, and you are up to no good. You're incorrigible liar.

Before anybody give this guy money, request to see his account , request to see myfxbook. Guys be careful. I've said enough about this guy. Red flag everywhere with him.

I'M PREETY SURE HE IS TRADING DEMO, my fears now is that, he is not even entering those trade on the demo account , he just post the tade calls here.

fmusty,
pipmarshall
meshpips
djwalata
wiconse
infofirst

saxy4c:
Trade is up by
saxy4c, So what's your plan here? to scam people, use demo account and plenty fake calls to make people here give you their hard earn money, , especially newbies

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by djwalata(m): 8:37pm On Dec 26, 2019
TheYoda:

Sellers have it, you see why I mentioned Usdcad especially then.

U r right
That's y I even said I will wait to c d price closes above last week candle's wick which is 1.3185 BEFORE I buy .
Thank God I didn't buy because dt didn't happen.
Patience is d key in this business.
There's no need to trade compulsorily everyday if there's no solid set up( solid set up even fails at times).

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by peteregwu(m): 8:45pm On Dec 26, 2019
Yo oh see this Forex business of a thing ehh...na patience fit am and perseverance and no even try dey fumble too much or else you go cry.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by TheYoda: 8:47pm On Dec 26, 2019
saxy4c audio trader grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by peteregwu(m): 8:50pm On Dec 26, 2019
How I just wish I traded the gold today on my life account....chei....i for kill 3 fowls on new years day. Na fear make me no try am. I just regret am now. Believe next time I would trade it on mu live account anything that wants to happen let it happen. I was sure if this buy but fear overcame me. embarassed

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 26, 2019
TheYoda:
YOU KEEP UP WITH POSTING FAKE HERE, other seem to ignore you, I'm not because you are misleading others, and you are up to no good. You're incorrigible liar.

Before anybody give this guy money, request to see his account , request to see myfxbook. Guys be careful. I've said enough about this guy. Red flag everywhere with him.

I'M PREETY SURE HE IS TRADING DEMO, my fears now is that, he is not even entering those trade on the demo account , he just post the tade calls here.

fmusty,
pipmarshall
meshpips
djwalata
wiconse
infofirst

saxy4c, So what's your plan here? to scam people, use demo account and plenty fake calls to make people here give you their hard earn money, , especially newbies

saxy4c. what is your take

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by saxy4c(m): 9:09pm On Dec 26, 2019
@Edd1e @FOD @dominique @puskin @naijacutee

I've tried my best possible to ignore this misguided individual but it has come to a point that I'd need to draw your attention to his blatant flaunting of the 2nd rule of your business posts. I'd implore you to do the needful as I've been on here for the past decade without any incidence or claim to have defrauded anyone. He must delete all these false accusations that might demean my reputation which has been pristine all this while. I understand he lacks the ability to see beyond his level of exposure but I would not tolerate this act of childishness anymore.
I'd grant you the honor to provide a shot of one of the accounts I've traded every call I've made here and even filtered some so as to give the good people here a better entry. I am also willing to provide one of you login details even if I'm not obliged to because from my experience, unscrupulous individuals ask for your details and begin to parade it to others as their accounts and eventually defraud unsuspecting new traders/investors. But of course if you check dates on this report and layer them with the dates I made the calls here, there is perfect sync!
At least the most novice trader is also aware that commissions are not charged on demo accounts, so what is all this defamation of my character about? Have I ever asked one person here for funds to manage? The ones that have done that and defrauded a few people, why are they still here? I have only given and updated trade alerts since I got on here - the purpose of the group. Please adjudicate and carry out necessary sanctions.
Thank you.

TheYoda:

fmusty,
pipmarshall
meshpips
djwalata
wiconse
infofirst

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 26, 2019
But I don't always understand why people always find it to post their myfxbook or Forex factory live trade explorer. They will be claiming they don't owe anyone to post it but indirectly asking for people to let them trade for them. Is that not absurd? I think there is no crime in trading for someone but when I can not prove you are successful on live account is where the problem is. You can deceive your self, but not other experience traders.. Am not pointing fingers but ,this is a practice that is common in this business. Post your gathem explorer if you are trading live and needs followers. Is that so difficult?

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 26, 2019
And again in this business, you can never predict what wil happen each day, I wanted to tell those who are still trading metals like gold yesterday that why are they still trading this year when many movements are so tightened and constrained due to end of the year. But today is another unpredictable day that waves well. Good trades for those that made it in green pips.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by TheYoda: 9:42pm On Dec 26, 2019
priceaction:
But I don't always understand why people always find it to post their myfxbook or Forex factory live trade explorer. They will be claiming they don't owe anyone to post it but indirectly asking for people to let them trade for them. Is that not absurd? I think there is no crime in trading for someone but when I can not prove you are successful on live account is where the problem is. You can deceive your self, but not other experience traders.. Am not pointing fingers but ,this is a practice that is common in this business. Post your gathem explorer if you are trading live and needs followers. Is that so difficult?
He is a rogue. he is up to no good. A blatant liar. I can't put it past him, copying other people picture online and posting it here.

I say it to you saxy4c , you are a crook and a bad one.

@FOD
@dominique
@puskin
@naijacutee
@fmusty
@pipmarshall
@meshpips
@djwalata
@wiconse
@infofirst
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 26, 2019
Domino is here. Someone must be punished
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by TheYoda: 9:58pm On Dec 26, 2019
saxy4c:
Example of things he does regularly here. Not the first time he has been called out for lying here.

I don't have time to go through his other post, he's got plenty of fake calls he post here.
You will just post here and think say people wey dey here no get sense, post fake photo.
They asked you to drag your trade on chart for GN, you do like say you no hear.

Dey continue your wuru wuru ways... dey find person to collect money from here.

25pips stop loss, but those green volatile bars that broke above all highs no touch am. Suddenly you have +400pips .
saxy4c you're incorrigible liar. Change your ways.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by TheYoda: 10:01pm On Dec 26, 2019
Bloody liar. grin grin audio +400pips grin

Make i leave you , continue dey post your fake. na una sabi.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by djwalata(m): 10:10pm On Dec 26, 2019
TheYoda:
Bloody liar. grin grin audio +400pips grin

Make i leave you , continue dey post your fake. na una sabi.
U better b careful.
Saxy4c has followers here oooooo grin
If they bombard u,
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by peteregwu(m): 10:25pm On Dec 26, 2019
priceaction:
And again in this business, you can never predict what wil happen each day, I wanted to tell those who are still trading metals like gold yesterday that why are they still trading this year when many movements are so tightened and constrained due to end of the year. But today is another unpredictable day that waves well. Good trades for those that made it in green pips.

It seems you don't understand this Forex of a thing. That same time you think people are not supposed to be trading, some are trading and making profit from it. So, if you get your trading correctly its no crime. Some have made thousands of dollars from trading metals or commodities bro.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by saxy4c(m): 10:27pm On Dec 26, 2019
Not necessary, I've just looked at his page and seen that he was at a time pleading for people to invest $200 with him. But it seems he couldn't lure anyone as he had no evidence to prove his capacity to even take positive trades.

If I'm interested in anyone's funds I'd surely share passwords or necessary verifications needed. I am not selling or offering any kind of services where i need to get the validation of anyone! I am trading for my self and a close few and also sharing such trades. Maybe I would just create my own trade journal and get done with this insanity.

But in all fairness to the young man, i have gone through the posts and seen that I didnt post the reentry of that particular trade even though I shared with a few on here. But my account shows I still got it at the top with 25pips sl. Besides, what happened to the numerous other trades that have no error and posted in real time here? Why call me names for a percieved 5% error knowing I update various platforms as proven here? Mr Yoda yes I said 5% as I'm not without errors but I implore you to point out just 5 errors out of 100 trades posted and I'd discontinue my posts on here and ask that I be added to the scam lists as you propose. Take a chill pill!

PS.
It's possible to get the top with less than 30pips if that still baffles you. Look at my entry and the top of that move was it up to 25pips?

djwalata:

U better b careful.
Saxy4c has followers here oooooo grin
If they bombard u,

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by saxy4c(m): 10:37pm On Dec 26, 2019
[quote author=saxy4c post=85246554]
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Fmusty: 10:44pm On Dec 26, 2019
saxy4c:
Would have still left trade running but winding down for the year before the spikes start happening. Technicals have very little effects at this time. Algos and MMs are having a fun-filled period. Would close trades with SL or when they are in some profits at least.

TheYoda:
He is a rogue. he is up to no good. A blatant liar. I can't put it past him, copying other people picture online and posting it here.

I say it to you saxy4c , you are a crook and a bad one.

@FOD
@dominique
@puskin
@naijacutee
@fmusty
@pipmarshall
@meshpips
@djwalata
@wiconse
@infofirst

Actually, that 400 pips claim is so fake and obvious, I actually confirm it is fake, But I decided to remain silent, because of his gullible and brainless followers that are quick to defend and attack any critics, it's sad really, how someone will keep playing kite with your hard earned money, he is smart to keep gambling on his demo account anyway.

I don't want to make any enemy here (saxy4c gullible followers), continue being stupid, it's none of my business really, one day.... your blind eyes go clear, I will go back to my observing mode... you will all get sense one day.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by peteregwu(m): 10:45pm On Dec 26, 2019
All these fighting here and there, pls guys stop this nonsense. Forex is for everyone. If you are not happy for the guy that is posting signals and you are busy pointing out errors that he is a fraud....this..that...and all the memes. Pls post your own signal here make we trade am na. Enough of the fault finding. Abeg make we here word abeg. This is group is for everyone to learn and no one is perfect in Forex. Stop castigating anyone here, except if that person has defrauded you, then we learn you our voice.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Fmusty: 11:01pm On Dec 26, 2019
peteregwu:
All these fighting here and there, pls guys stop this nonsense. Forex is for everyone. If you are not happy for the guy that is posting signals and you are busy pointing out errors that he is a fraud....this..that...and all the memes. Pls post your own signal here make we trade am na. Enough of the fault finding. Abeg make we here word abeg. This is group is for everyone to learn and no one is perfect in Forex. Stop castigating anyone here, except if that person has defrauded you, then we learn you our voice.

Follower, so what u see here is fight right? Anyways.... newbies don't know whatsapp, we are just trying to protect you guys... I will soon go to silent/observation mode, karma will hit him, no doubt....

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by TheYoda: 11:02pm On Dec 26, 2019
Now it's re-entering grin grin grin
Audio trading grin grin grin , audio screenshot, you can't back up grin grin
Lying is some people profession grin grin
One excuse after the other grin grin
shocked cool grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by TheYoda: 11:05pm On Dec 26, 2019
Fmusty:
Actually, that 400 pips claim is so fake and obvious, I actually confirm it is fake, But I decided to remain silent, because of his gullible and brainless followers that are quick to defend and attack any critics, it's sad really, how someone will keep playing kite with your hard earned money, he is smart to keep gambling on his demo account anyway.
grin grin grin
I don remove my hand grin
Saxy4c carry go my guy grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by saxy4c(m): 11:07pm On Dec 26, 2019
Firstly you know I'm an ardent follower of your charts, doing a great job. One thing that bothers me is how you expect price to bounce back up to the green lines before the sell just by looking at this chart.
I would fully anticipate that with the tool on my charts I use for shortcuts cheesy and most likely go for a buy with a tight sl around these levels, but now I'm curious to know why you'd have just expected that upward move just with your plain chart and not a direct break of the TL? Or just the usual high favour probabilities?

PipMarshall:
GBPAUD

Is GBPAUD setting up for a massive decline?

Our best bet if it it bounces off this trendline now.. And hits any of the green line.. Then breaks the trendline..

Gives a better RRR.

Good trade if that happens.

We keep watching.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 26, 2019
peteregwu:

It seems you don't understand this Forex of a thing. That same time you think people are not supposed to be trading, some are trading and making profit from it. So, if you get your trading correctly its no crime. Some have made thousands of dollars from trading metals or commodities bro.
U are right, am just referring to long term traders , because such is difficult to predict in tight market but, eh, a choppy markets is where many scalpers make lots of orders especially on very lower tf as long there is imbalance in the market, people will always buy or sell for profits.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 26, 2019
i see what PipMarshall posted a few days ago playing out. am i wrong?

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Fmusty: 11:35pm On Dec 26, 2019
CHIMDIYA4EVA:
i see what PipMarshall posted a few days ago playing out. am i wrong?

Great charting there, well done, for u to have a clearer picture, look at higher time frame, preferably weekly/monthly, price might respect the lower trendline in your mapping, but my bias is that, it will just be a pullback, Setting up for more sell opportunity.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by TheYoda: 11:43pm On Dec 26, 2019
saxy4c:
At least the most novice trader is also aware that commissions are not charged on demo accounts, so what is all this defamation of my character about?
Fmusty:
At bolded, seems thunder will fire u at last... Why are u this senseless? What the Bleep? So you are still defending that crap you posted as live account? ?? Wonderful....

Imagine grin grin
wetin musa no go see for gate. grin

For novice trader: No go say this for outside, make people come dey look you like olodo.
Info for novice trader: To set the record straight, demo acc show commissions and every every too.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 26, 2019
okay, thanks for the reply
Fmusty:

Great charting there, well done, for u to have a clearer picture, look at higher time frame, preferably weekly/monthly, price might respect the lower trendline in your mapping, but my bias is that, it will just be a pullback, Setting up for more sell opportunity.

(1) (2) (3) ... (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) ... (339)

Football(+) Betting Season 6 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.