Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,711 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Dare Olaitan’s Knock Out Blessing Review: 4 Reasons You Should See It - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Dare Olaitan’s Knock Out Blessing Review: 4 Reasons You Should See It (416 Views)

Trailer: Dare Olaitan Debuts New Horror Movie, Ile Owo (house Of Money) / Wathoni Kisses Kiddwaya During BBNaija Truth Or Dare Game / Here’s Your First Look At Dare Olaitian’s New Film ‘knock Out Blessing’ Starring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dare Olaitan’s Knock Out Blessing Review: 4 Reasons You Should See It by biyitolu(m): 8:37pm On Jan 01, 2019
Dare Olaitan’s Knock Out Blessing tells an intriguing tale about three girls on an adventure to survive, which takes them down a path that leads into the criminal sector of Nigeria’s political underworld.

Here are four reasons why I think you should see Dare Olaitan’s Knock Out Blessing.

1. It’s Dare Olaitan’s Much Anticipated Sophomore Project.

Saying that Filmmaker, Dare Olaitan, wowed us with his debut film, Ojukokoro (greed), would be stating the obvious. As at the time of the movie’s release, Dare Olaitan, fresh from film school, was an unknown name in Nollywood. All that would change starting from when Ojukokoro started showing across cinemas Nationwide. The movie was greeted with rave reviews, birthing great anticipation for his sophomore project. And now we have Dare Olaitan’s Knock Out Blessing, the project we’ve been anticipating!

2. The Movie Actually Has An Intriguing Trailer.

Just in case the first point feels hugely sentimental to you, here’s a more logical argument. As far as movie trailers are concerned, I daresay Knock Out Blessing’s is one of the best from Nollywood this year. It isn’t the “conventional” blandly pieced movie highlight reel we get many times. Quite the contrary, Knock Out Blessing’s trailer looks well thought out and properly executed. The trailer elicits emotions and successfully creates a hunger for the movie in the viewer – at least, it did for me. Well, all that is one the one hand. Right on the other hand, I do know from experience not to judge a movie solely by its trailer. But that notwithstanding, the trailer for Knock Out Blessing just makes you want to throw caution to the wind…

Read complete post here http://biyitolu.com.ng/dare-olaitans-knock-out-blessing-review-4-reasons-you-should-see-it/

(1) (Reply)

Rapper ''mun'' Who Went Viral Last Week Drops Part 2 Freestyle And Meets ATIKU / Olamide - Woske (video) / Coming Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.