Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Wathoni Kisses Kiddwaya During BBNaija Truth Or Dare Game - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Wathoni Kisses Kiddwaya During BBNaija Truth Or Dare Game (50734 Views)

The Moment Beauty Fell Off The Stage During BBNaija Task Presentation (Video) / Ozo Dances With Nengi During BBNaija Grand Finale (Video) / Miracle Ikechukwu And Ifu Ennada's 10 Sex Positions On BBNaija Dare Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wathoni Kisses Kiddwaya During BBNaija Truth Or Dare Game by Made4naijaceo(f): 1:56am On Jul 26, 2020
After the First Saturday Night Party in the Big Brother Naija Lockdown House, the housemates in their usual tradition started a game of truth of dare..

And the first dare was for Wathoni to kiss TrikyTee.

Wathoni declined and said she’s at liberty to pick whoever male housemate she wants to kiss.

And then Wathoni asked Nengi to help her pick between Kiddwaya and another housemate.. And Nengi chose Kiddwaya.

Below is the moment Wathoni walked up to Kiddwaya and they both locked lips for 20 seconds.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIyL3XwUSnU

2 Shares

Re: Wathoni Kisses Kiddwaya During BBNaija Truth Or Dare Game by Made4naijaceo(f): 1:57am On Jul 26, 2020
These guys are tipsy.. Nengi's tone cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wathoni Kisses Kiddwaya During BBNaija Truth Or Dare Game by EngineerBode: 2:44am On Jul 26, 2020
This Kiddwaya will knack plenty of the babes for this house oo. I just hope he has mind like TeddyA. Smash smash smash.

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wathoni Kisses Kiddwaya During BBNaija Truth Or Dare Game by kestolove95(m): 3:07am On Jul 26, 2020
Person mother
Re: Wathoni Kisses Kiddwaya During BBNaija Truth Or Dare Game by noble71(m): 4:11pm On Jul 26, 2020
shocked
Re: Wathoni Kisses Kiddwaya During BBNaija Truth Or Dare Game by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:12pm On Jul 26, 2020
Lazy youths , oya come and celebrate your heroes in life.
Come celebrate their kisses.
kiss
See them counting 1 to 20 as they kiss!
Stupidity at it's peak.
Youths with misplaced priorities in life.

Tueeeh on all your empty heads!!

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wathoni Kisses Kiddwaya During BBNaija Truth Or Dare Game by Ipromote: 4:12pm On Jul 26, 2020
Ok so what now?

Your business needs the right boost. See my siggy to promote your business on social media
Re: Wathoni Kisses Kiddwaya During BBNaija Truth Or Dare Game by Memphis357(m): 4:12pm On Jul 26, 2020
Like I said for the lazy youths,food is ready o,if you are a youth and you have no plan of making your life better,all you do is sub,go online,and sleep on bbn channel,then I am sorry for you....
It will be very very very very very hard to redeem Nigeria I tell ya! Even the youth do not know themselves they are, very disorganized and easily distracted.
SMH!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wathoni Kisses Kiddwaya During BBNaija Truth Or Dare Game by ishowdotgmail(m): 4:12pm On Jul 26, 2020
Nonsense
Re: Wathoni Kisses Kiddwaya During BBNaija Truth Or Dare Game by Righteousness89(m): 4:13pm On Jul 26, 2020
These are the Nonessential and Irrelevant things put out to Distract , Cripple and Destroy Destinies...

This thing has no Benefit to any soul!

Beware of your Soul! Cater for your Soul!

This is Vanity!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wathoni Kisses Kiddwaya During BBNaija Truth Or Dare Game by Slawormir: 4:13pm On Jul 26, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Re: Wathoni Kisses Kiddwaya During BBNaija Truth Or Dare Game by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 4:13pm On Jul 26, 2020
Nawa o
Re: Wathoni Kisses Kiddwaya During BBNaija Truth Or Dare Game by FlordFlorez(m): 4:13pm On Jul 26, 2020
cool
Re: Wathoni Kisses Kiddwaya During BBNaija Truth Or Dare Game by Hrhsolaa(m): 4:13pm On Jul 26, 2020
Kidda just dey chop kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wathoni Kisses Kiddwaya During BBNaija Truth Or Dare Game by chatinent: 4:13pm On Jul 26, 2020
Lalasticlala can I complain sth to you pls?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wathoni Kisses Kiddwaya During BBNaija Truth Or Dare Game by dvdlamb: 4:14pm On Jul 26, 2020
I consider it a total waste of time sitting and watching this shit of a program. It adds no value to me. I pray that someday we will a program that show case the positive talents of our youths to the world.

1 Like

Re: Wathoni Kisses Kiddwaya During BBNaija Truth Or Dare Game by bouncin04(m): 4:15pm On Jul 26, 2020
frivolities of Life .. the only way to everlasting happiness is being bright.. brightness only comes from when you seek the light .. and light is Jesus Christ ... I'm on my way to seeking the light ... you can join me aswell smiley wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wathoni Kisses Kiddwaya During BBNaija Truth Or Dare Game by Finnese001: 4:17pm On Jul 26, 2020
okay
Re: Wathoni Kisses Kiddwaya During BBNaija Truth Or Dare Game by hopexter(m): 4:18pm On Jul 26, 2020
EngineerBode:
This Kiddwaya will knack plenty the babes for this house oo. I just hope he has mind like TeddyA

Na just wetin you dey expect be dat. Shioo undecided
Re: Wathoni Kisses Kiddwaya During BBNaija Truth Or Dare Game by joviegghead: 4:18pm On Jul 26, 2020
Hmm
Can someone tell me how that fixes the problems of NL'ers.

Mtcheew.
Rubbish.
Re: Wathoni Kisses Kiddwaya During BBNaija Truth Or Dare Game by Iniobong44(m): 4:18pm On Jul 26, 2020
Only one week you don dey kiss, your boyfriend dey house heart broken
Re: Wathoni Kisses Kiddwaya During BBNaija Truth Or Dare Game by XploraBen(m): 4:19pm On Jul 26, 2020
This is part of what they are in the house to do. Nonsense and BBNaija. undecided

Anyways

Contact me for any content writing or copywriting job you have.

1 Like

Re: Wathoni Kisses Kiddwaya During BBNaija Truth Or Dare Game by OgogoroFreak(m): 4:26pm On Jul 26, 2020
kestolove95:
Person mother
Is kiddwaya not somebody's son?
Re: Wathoni Kisses Kiddwaya During BBNaija Truth Or Dare Game by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 26, 2020
cheesy
Re: Wathoni Kisses Kiddwaya During BBNaija Truth Or Dare Game by meobizy(f): 4:31pm On Jul 26, 2020
Anytime I want a good laugh I visit a BBNaija thread. There are people who claim not to follow the show but are always in the comments sections throwing curses at followers. These secret fans should admit it already, they watch the show. Miracle started this way and he is 50M Naira richer from the effort.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

AMVCA 2017: Full Winners List / Bbnaija: 15 Housemates Are Up For Eviction / BBNaija: Seyi Flirts With Tacha, Sniffs Her Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.