Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Apostle Johnson Suleiman Releases His Prophecies For 2019 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Johnson Suleiman Releases His Prophecies For 2019 (1457 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecies For 2019 / Prophecies For 2019 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye! / Apostle Omotosho Tope Joseph 74 Prophecies For 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleiman Releases His Prophecies For 2019 by petekayo(m): 9:26pm On Jan 01, 2019
The General Overseer of Omega Fire Ministry(OFM), Apostle Johnson Suleiman has released his 2019 prophecy for Nigeria and the world.

Apostle Suleiman in his prophecies said 2019 election will be rigged, Biafra struggle will gain massive support and Donald Trump will lose 2nd term election.

Read the 50 prophecies of Apostle Suleiman for 2019 below:

1) Great agricultural boost for South Africa

2) I saw an eclipse

3) 2019 Nigeria election- 100% rigged

4) Northern response to election results to shock the incumbent Government.  They had strong response from the south.

5) Election- Nigeria vs Military/ Police

6) China to openly confront America

7) Great set back economically

cool Election funds controversy/scandal

9)  Biafra struggle to gain massive support

10) A new activist to launch campaign against presidency

11)  2019, a shock for Governors

12)  Ghana economy to get foreign support

13)  I saw another missile test in North Korea

14)  Nollywood to merge internationally

15)  I see a major breakthrough in the cure for HIV

16)  Muhammadu Buhari needs prayer,  please sir , go and rest

17) Abubakar Atiku should focus on North during campaign

18)  I see an Igbo Presidency in 2023 but they must not have any deal with present government

19)  Tinubu should forget 2023

20)  I see internet fraudsters, new ritualistic ways of making money( blood hunt)

21)  A presidential aspirant to be arrested

22)  I saw Boko Haram invade a police station

23)  The Almighty God is unhappy at the continued detention of El- Kazakh

24) APC wins Lagos election

25)  Keystone banks needs prayers

26)  ASUU to pray against losing a top member

27) I saw a major politician declared missing

28)  WAEC to be re-modeled

29)  I saw farmers package welfare from the government and it results to crisis between  them and the state government

30)  I saw most Eastern states won by APC at the National level

31)  Strange killings in Togo

32)  Mali should pray against strange virus outbreak

33)  The Government should protect police station and military barracks because I see people break in searching for arms

34)  I saw fire outbreak in a media house

35)  I saw a Nigerian airline grounded totally

36)  America should not relax a deadlier terrorist group is emerging

37)  I saw a probe group disgrace U.S government

38)  Donald Trump to lose 2nd term

39)  Brexit crises to implode U.K

40)  I saw a terrorist attack in America

41)  Fire outbreak in Canada but quickly managed

42)  Nigeria to win awards and relevance in cyber world

43) Let's declare a prayer day against  massive bloodshed in Rivers state ( Too ugly)

44)  I saw a horse, written on it was ' pray against Americans being homeless. I saw something happen  that made them scampering for safety. Natural disaster

45)  July and August in Nigeria,  serious prayer.

46)  Many weddings, 2019 is a year of multiple marriages

47)  I saw people with children in multiples of triplets and twins

48)  Pensioners to smile

49)  I saw a lot of politicians in Prison

50)   A top legislator in USA and a known senator- peaceful passing away

https://infobasenaija.com.ng/2019-nigeria-election-100-rigged-presidential-aspirant-to-be-arrested-apostle-suleiman-releases-his-2019-prophecies/

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Releases His Prophecies For 2019 by sluk(m): 9:48pm On Jan 01, 2019
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Why Hasn't Any Nigerian Pastor Healed A Covid19 Patient? / Thinking Of Joining Jehovah’s Witnesses? Watch This First!!! / Why Is The God In The New Testament Different?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.