Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,002 members, 7,810,788 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

Thinking Of Joining Jehovah’s Witnesses? Watch This First!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Thinking Of Joining Jehovah’s Witnesses? Watch This First!!! (1433 Views)

Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. / 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thinking Of Joining Jehovah’s Witnesses? Watch This First!!! by rottennaija(m): 9:50am On Dec 10, 2020
Re: Thinking Of Joining Jehovah’s Witnesses? Watch This First!!! by MightySparrow: 6:04pm On Dec 10, 2020
rottennaija:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppYNYyNb_ak
Why considering JW
, the one in my family is a crank. What JW. Org made of him is a thing that I don't believe God wants In a man. I rather don't have anything to do with God than being a JW.

1 Like

Re: Thinking Of Joining Jehovah’s Witnesses? Watch This First!!! by Janosky: 6:12pm On Dec 10, 2020
MightySparrow:
Why considering JW
, the one in my family is a crank. What JW. Org made of him is a thing that I don't believe God wants In a man. I rather don't have anything to do with God than being a JW.

Bros, no be by force. cheesy grin

Even Jesus Christ was termed a "Cannibal" & "Bezebub", the disciples were not renowned celebrities in their community.
Jesus teaching was termed "Strange",by the Jews.
The wisdom of Jehovah is eccentric and foolishness to the world influenced by the spirit operating in of the sons of disobedience cheesy grin
That you have personality clash with a family member doesn't mean that individual is wicked or bad intoto
Re: Thinking Of Joining Jehovah’s Witnesses? Watch This First!!! by achorladey: 6:17pm On Dec 10, 2020
MightySparrow:
Why considering JW

He serious reach like that grin grin grin grin. I had to look up the word "CRANK" though. Plenty things full the life jare. That your last line get as e be grin grin grin
Re: Thinking Of Joining Jehovah’s Witnesses? Watch This First!!! by rottennaija(m): 6:28pm On Dec 10, 2020
MightySparrow:
Why considering JW

Hmm
Re: Thinking Of Joining Jehovah’s Witnesses? Watch This First!!! by Janosky: 6:29pm On Dec 10, 2020
rottennaija:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppYNYyNb_ak

The YouTube video narrator is MISLEADING the public with FALSE information.
The Bible says the war of Armageddon will take place here on earth, culminating in the destruction of unrepentant evildoers. Revelation 16:14-16, 2Thess 1:7-9. 1John2:15
Re: Thinking Of Joining Jehovah’s Witnesses? Watch This First!!! by rottennaija(m): 7:21pm On Dec 10, 2020
Janosky:

The YouTube video narrator is MISLEADING the public with FALSE information.
The Bible says the war of Armageddon will take place here on earth, culminating in the destruction of unrepentant evildoers. Revelation 16:14-16, 2Thess 1:7-9. 1John2:15

Which part is false?
Re: Thinking Of Joining Jehovah’s Witnesses? Watch This First!!! by achorladey: 7:46pm On Dec 10, 2020
rottennaija:

Which part is false?

He is following the footsteps of those leading him AKA the GB through the helpers of the GB
Re: Thinking Of Joining Jehovah’s Witnesses? Watch This First!!! by Janosky: 7:48pm On Dec 10, 2020
rottennaija:

Which part is false?
You have the Evidence that my post is genuine.
You brought the video to this forum, Bros I will not do your homework for you.

1 Like

Re: Thinking Of Joining Jehovah’s Witnesses? Watch This First!!! by achorladey: 7:51pm On Dec 10, 2020
Janosky:

Just like the GB through the helpers will not do the homework for you THEIR subjects grin grin grin grin
Re: Thinking Of Joining Jehovah’s Witnesses? Watch This First!!! by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:37pm On Dec 10, 2020
Wón ñbáe wí ní bí ~ WÓ (Olamide)

Go and report to SARS!

Hundreds of thousands are flowing in annually even despite the pandemic, so it's not by force neither can any of you deprive interested persons from seeing what over 8.7 millions are seeing! wink

MightySparrow:
Why considering JW

1 Like

Re: Thinking Of Joining Jehovah’s Witnesses? Watch This First!!! by rottennaija(m): 6:12am On Dec 11, 2020
Janosky:

And the question is too hard to respond to? I asked, which part of what she said is false?
Re: Thinking Of Joining Jehovah’s Witnesses? Watch This First!!! by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:59am On Dec 11, 2020
Janosky, do you still take these guys serious?

Even atheists and agnostics on the forum knows for sure that they're having brain tumor! cheesy

They should go and report to SARS that JWs are still making disciples despite all the articles of apostates on the internet.

Their headache is the joy of JEHOVAH, Jesus and the angels who are working tirelessly to see new ones coming in to serve JEHOVAH, if they feel JW organization aren't doing things right there is no reason writing countless articles on the internet, they can simply pitch their tent and perform better for sincere and honest hearted observers to see the difference! wink

Janosky:

Re: Thinking Of Joining Jehovah’s Witnesses? Watch This First!!! by achorladey: 8:01am On Dec 11, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

Even atheists and agnostics on the forum knows for sure that they're having brain tumor! cheesy

They should go and report to SARS that JWs are still making disciples despite all the articles of apostates on the internet.

Their headache is the joy of JEHOVAH, Jesus and the angels who are working tirelessly to see new ones coming in to serve JEHOVAH, if they feel JW organization aren't doing things right there is no reason writing countless articles on the internet, they can simply pitch their tent and perform better for sincere and honest hearted observers to see the difference! wink

He was was following the footsteps of the GB through the HELPERS who call those that should not be taking SERIOUS and LIARS and IMPOSTORS and NEGATIVE SPINNERS.

Even atheists and agnostics on the forum knows for sure that they're having brain tumor!

The same atheist and agnostics have said same about the JWs too on the same forum grin grin

1 Like

Re: Thinking Of Joining Jehovah’s Witnesses? Watch This First!!! by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:15am On Dec 11, 2020
Wón ñbáe wí ní bí ~ Wòó (Olamide) cheesy

achorladey:

He was was following the footsteps of the GB through the HELPERS who call those that should not be taking SERIOUS and LIARS and IMPOSTORS and NEGATIVE SPINNERS.

Even atheists and agnostics on the forum knows for sure that they're having brain tumor!

The same atheist and agnostics have said same about the JWs too on the same forum grin grin

Re: Thinking Of Joining Jehovah’s Witnesses? Watch This First!!! by achorladey: 8:25am On Dec 11, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
Wón ñbáe wí ní bí ~ Wòó (Olamide) cheesy

One can only cheesy cheesy to the above.
Re: Thinking Of Joining Jehovah’s Witnesses? Watch This First!!! by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:07am On Dec 11, 2020
grin

achorladey:

One can only cheesy cheesy to the above.

Re: Thinking Of Joining Jehovah’s Witnesses? Watch This First!!! by rottennaija(m): 10:34am On Dec 11, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

maximux69 is speaking for atheist and agnostics. Please, which of them are you speaking for? Do you now discuss with them to know what they speak about?

this is another fully in your post. Jesus and angels working tirelessly? Common... Humans can work tirelessly, not spirit beings
Re: Thinking Of Joining Jehovah’s Witnesses? Watch This First!!! by rottennaija(m): 10:46am On Dec 11, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

Go and report to SARS!

Hundreds of thousands are flowing in annually even despite the pandemic, so it's not by force neither can any of you deprive interested persons from seeing what over 8.7 millions are seeing! wink

You know what I see? Hundreds of happy faces below

Re: Thinking Of Joining Jehovah’s Witnesses? Watch This First!!! by rottennaija(m): 10:52am On Dec 11, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

Go and report to SARS!

Happy Faces

Re: Thinking Of Joining Jehovah’s Witnesses? Watch This First!!! by rottennaija(m): 10:54am On Dec 11, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

Go and report to SARS!

More Happy People of God, Christ and Angels

Re: Thinking Of Joining Jehovah’s Witnesses? Watch This First!!! by rottennaija(m): 10:55am On Dec 11, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

Go and report to SARS!

Do you need more Maximus69?

Re: Thinking Of Joining Jehovah’s Witnesses? Watch This First!!! by Janosky: 10:59am On Dec 11, 2020
Re: Thinking Of Joining Jehovah’s Witnesses? Watch This First!!! by Janosky: 11:03am On Dec 11, 2020
rottennaija:

You know what I see? Hundreds of happy faces below
Rott Wailer Public Relations Officer of Mormons
Which day Mormons baptise you?

Rott Wailer done get "Heavenly Mother" (contrary to the holy Scriptures).
Bros ,Congratulobia cheesy grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Thinking Of Joining Jehovah’s Witnesses? Watch This First!!! by rottennaija(m): 12:46pm On Dec 11, 2020
Janosky:

check my question below... I asked, which part of what she said is false? Is it too hard to respond to?
rottennaija:

And the question is too hard to respond to? I asked, which part of what she said is false?
Re: Thinking Of Joining Jehovah’s Witnesses? Watch This First!!! by rottennaija(m): 12:48pm On Dec 11, 2020
Janosky:

Rott Wailer Public Relations Officer of Mormons
Which day Mormons baptise you?

Rott Wailer done get "Heavenly Mother" (contrary to the holy Scriptures).
Bros ,Congratulobia

Yes. Like the Vow of Obedience and Poverty? cheesy grin grin cheesy

Re: Thinking Of Joining Jehovah’s Witnesses? Watch This First!!! by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:22pm On Dec 11, 2020
Great!
So preach and teach what could help bring interested persons into the group you think is teaching the right thing, instead of preaching JWs always because honest hearted individuals will think you're just a nuisance with nothing to preach or teach!
Present the group you know, tell people what convinced you that they're practicing true Christianity, that's what can make you sound like a normal person.
You can't just walk up into the market and start talking against Close-up toothpaste all you need to do is present a better product! smiley

rottennaija:

Do you need more Maximus69?
Re: Thinking Of Joining Jehovah’s Witnesses? Watch This First!!! by Janosky: 1:32pm On Dec 11, 2020
rottennaija:

Yes. Like the Vow of Obedience and Poverty? cheesy grin grin cheesy

Hypocrite cheesy grin grin
How many millions you dey pay each Mormon pastors in black trousers and white shirts?

The title of the document is in harmony with the those Scriptures in your screenshot.. Why e dey pain you?
Re: Thinking Of Joining Jehovah’s Witnesses? Watch This First!!! by rottennaija(m): 2:13pm On Dec 11, 2020
Janosky:

How many millions you dey pay each Mormon preacher in black trousers and white shirts?

The title of the document is in harmony with the those Scriptures in your screenshot.. Why e dey pain you?

undecided
Re: Thinking Of Joining Jehovah’s Witnesses? Watch This First!!! by rottennaija(m): 2:14pm On Dec 11, 2020
Janosky:

How many millions you dey pay each Mormon preacher in black trousers and white shirts?

Mormons Preach? Can you imagine?
Re: Thinking Of Joining Jehovah’s Witnesses? Watch This First!!! by rottennaija(m): 2:17pm On Dec 11, 2020
Janosky:

JWs has been known to quote the bible out of context. So please do not feel bad if it holds no candle
Re: Thinking Of Joining Jehovah’s Witnesses? Watch This First!!! by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:14am On Dec 12, 2020
Back in the first century the Jews (two southern tribes of Israel) always claim they're the only race practicing pure worship and this has caused a major rift between them and the remaining ten northern tribes of Israelites (Samaritans)
What did Jesus say about this when he arrives as a prophet?
He specified that pure worship has always been with the two southern tribes (Jews) {John 4:19-22} because the Levitical priesthood remains in Jerusalem Temple and they were the tribe assigned to handle the utensils of JEHOVAH, so whatever the northern tribes fabricate as worship in Samaria can't gain God's approval.
The Samaritans were claiming that since they're also Jacob's descendants Jehovah will not ignore their worship but Jesus emphatically told them that they are wrong and because of this they refused to welcome him as a prophet! Luke 9:51-56

Pharisees, Sadducees, Scribes and other Jewish rabbis had disciples and they do preach {Matthew 23:15} John the baptist was Jesus' forerunner as a prophet, he also had disciples and they also preach and teach but what did John himself told his disciples to do when he discovered that Jesus is already forming another group? He quickly directed his faithful and loyal disciples to Jesus {John 1:29-39} did you notice how John introduced Jesus to his disciples? He directed their attention to Jesus!

So nobody is here dragging with you that it's only preaching and teaching that's significant with the true Christian group, there are many signs Jesus foretold will help honest hearted and sincere individuals to IDENTIFY his group when Satan succeeded in establishing multiple fake groups as Christians.

Going by all those composite signs and marks Jehovah's Witnesses stood out as the one and only group measuring up to the standard. Of course some will be stumbled as they look for faults and complaints against pure worship, it happened to Jesus himself but that doesn't implies that God will justify all the forms of worship the Jews established in his name. The same is applicable today God will not approve all the religions claiming Christians simply because they're singing, clapping and dancing in Jesus' name.
That's why Jesus substantiate extensively on the signs that will help interested persons to IDENTIFY his true followers in the endtime!
So far so good you've continue to preach against Jehovah's Witnesses only when you supposed to introduce, present, direct, point, show, tell your audience the name of the group with which you worship, rather you're posting the pictures of another group just to prove that what JWs are doing should not be taken as seriously since others are doing likewise.
You can imagine a first century critic who wants to debunk Jesus and his group only to start pointing to Pharisees and Sadducees as examples of groups making disciples, but refused to talk about the group with which he himself worship.
So rottennaija, are you a worshiper of God?
If so tell us the group with which you worship and the reasons you think they're performing better than this group you're always advertising on Nairaland! smiley

rottennaija:

Mormons Preach? Can you imagine?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adeboye Son, Leke Goes Bald, Urges Youths To Do The Same In Honour Of Late Dare / Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel Is Finished / The Devil Does Not Exist, The Devil Is Just A Pawn In The Game Of The Universe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.