Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

The Ultimate Kitchen Essential List – Best Kitchen Cookware, Utensils, Tools - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Ultimate Kitchen Essential List – Best Kitchen Cookware, Utensils, Tools (5275 Views)

Pls Which Is The Best Kitchen Blender Available In Nigeria? / 100K WORTH OF KITCHEN UTENSILS FOR SALE Pick n buy / ₩#* Get Your Gift Items | Home Appliances | Kitchen Utensils @ Distributor Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ultimate Kitchen Essential List – Best Kitchen Cookware, Utensils, Tools by jetroolowole(m): 6:27am On Jan 02, 2019
The Ultimate Kitchen Essential List – Best Kitchen Cookware, Utensils, Tools & More is part of our on-going series of household checklists education for a well-functioning kitchen!

When we started our research journey, we were full of confusion and frustration as we began our search for the best cookware and essential kitchen tools for minimalist cooks.

But after months of interview, refining our cooking techniques, creating and testing simple recipes and learning how to plan our meals, we learned exactly which tools one needs (and doesn’t need) to stock a fully functional and multi-purpose minimalist kitchen.

Note: We’ve tried to make it easy to navigate this kitchen essentials list in our post and find what you need right away. For this reason, we’ve organized our recommendations in to titles that link to the items description. But in this thread, I'll be sharing them one after another.

And each of these contains items that are categorized into economy, recommended, and premium picks. That is, except those rare items that combine such high-quality and great value that they stand alone as a clear winner. We also have at the end of this post essential kitchen packs for new home, student and start up cafe business.

Please note that the images in this post are for illustrative purpose only and do not recommend endorsement for the particular product.

Let’s dig in to the best high quality and versatile kitchen essentials that provide the most value for your money. Comment I'm in below if you are following.

Kitchen Knifes
Cutting Board
Can Opener
Measuring Cups
Measuring Spoons
Mixing Bowls
Colander
Vegetable Peeler
Whisk
Salad Spinner
Grater
Shears
Citrus Juicer
Knife Sharpener
Stainless Steel Skillet
Sauté Pan
Small & Medium Saucepan
Large Pot
Cast Iron Skillet
Grill Pan
Baking Sheet Pan
Casserole Dish
Broiler Pan
Spatula
Stirring Spoon
Tongs
Ladle
Oven Mitts
Trivet
Splatter Guard
Meat Thermometer
Immersion Blender
Digital Kitchen Scale
Blender
Food Processors
Food Storage Containers
Herb & Spice Rack
Electric Oven
Gas Cooker
Kerosene Stove & Pressure Cooker
Deep Freezer
Yam Cooker & Pounder
Aluminum Foil
Parchment Paper
Towels
Kitchen Apron
Sponges
Dish Rack
Trash Bags
Trash Bin

Fully stocking a minimalist and efficient kitchen with cookware doesn’t have to be frustrating or cost a lot of money. By purchasing only high-quality multi-purpose items that have a strong value proposition, you can end up with a fully stocked kitchen that will last a lifetime (without costing you an arm and a leg!).

The Health2Wealth Team seeks contributions that tell stories about the use and benefit of kitchen essentials. If you will like to recommend an item you are currently using or request info about an item, comment below.

Source: https://store.health2wealth.org/the-ultimate-kitchen-essential-list-best-kitchen-cookware-utensils-tools-more/

2 Likes

Re: The Ultimate Kitchen Essential List – Best Kitchen Cookware, Utensils, Tools by jetroolowole(m): 6:37am On Jan 02, 2019
1. Kitchen Knifes
If you’ve only ever used a cheap chef’s knife for your cooking needs, switching to a high quality knife will be a night and day difference. Seriously, when we upgraded to a high quality chef’s knife we couldn’t believe how much sharper, heavier, and easier it was to cut and chop with the quality knife.

And since you can use a chef’s knife for all of your cutting needs (and use it every time you cook), one high-quality purchase will serve you for years to come.

We’ve tested several different chef’s knives with different price points and designs, and we now recommend the various types below. Your collection should include Butchers knife, Paring knife, Boning knife, Chef knife and Bread knife.

For a list of different knife set for student, new home or couple setting or restaurant business from vendors and local retailers in Nigeria, visit the original post at https://store.health2wealth.org/the-ultimate-kitchen-essential-list-best-kitchen-cookware-utensils-tools-more/

Re: The Ultimate Kitchen Essential List – Best Kitchen Cookware, Utensils, Tools by jetroolowole(m): 4:04pm On Jan 02, 2019
2. Cutting Board

One of the most basic tools you need in your kitchen is a good cutting board. You’ll be using it every time you cook (just like your chef’s knife) so it’s important to choose one that’s durable and well designed.

We recommend cutting board that is dishwasher safe and is built from odor-resistant polypropylene – meaning it will last a long time. Pick from these inexpensive cutting board and you won’t regret it.
Re: The Ultimate Kitchen Essential List – Best Kitchen Cookware, Utensils, Tools by Sammig1(m): 4:18am On Jan 07, 2019
jetroolowole:
2. Cutting Board

One of the most basic tools you need in your kitchen is a good cutting board. You’ll be using it every time you cook (just like your chef’s knife) so it’s important to choose one that’s durable and well designed.

We recommend cutting board that is dishwasher safe and is built from odor-resistant polypropylene – meaning it will last a long time. Pick from these inexpensive cutting board and you won’t regret it.

Some of the top 7 cutting board with tray are analysed in this post i found online. https://guideashopper.com/kitchen/cutting-board-with-tray-or-drawers/
Re: The Ultimate Kitchen Essential List – Best Kitchen Cookware, Utensils, Tools by jetroolowole(m): 2:04pm On Jan 07, 2019
Sammig1:

Some of the top 7 cutting board with tray are analysed in this post i found online. https://guideashopper.com/kitchen/cutting-board-with-tray-or-drawers/
Thanks for that. We are compiling the best for the ultimate list. Most will be posted in the original article.
Re: The Ultimate Kitchen Essential List – Best Kitchen Cookware, Utensils, Tools by h2wstore: 2:06pm On Jan 07, 2019
[b]3. Can Opener
[/b]It’s not often that a piece of cookware brings you joy every time you use it. But that’s exactly what can opener does! It can be used to pull tabs, crowns caps, unscrews tops, and opens jar lids and cans safely, easily, and cleanly.

We have one of these beauties in our kitchen and it is an absolute pleasure to use. We actually look forward to opening cans, believe it or not. Pick up this multi tool today and you won’t regret it.

Re: The Ultimate Kitchen Essential List – Best Kitchen Cookware, Utensils, Tools by Nikra(m): 3:43pm On Feb 21, 2020
MrSandman:
Not bad, not bad. Thank you for this post! As I see, you understand something in knives. OP, if you're still here, can you do me a favor? One of my friends shared with me a review of kitchen knives not so long ago. It looks very convincing. I even want to buy some of those. The favor I'm asking for - can you visit link I'm talking about and tell me if it's the truth? I want a renovation for my kitchen and thinking about start with knives, of course. Because it is a main instrument on kitchen.
Yes, these are good knives. I see that they are made of German steel, this is a very high-quality material. They are worth buying.
Re: The Ultimate Kitchen Essential List – Best Kitchen Cookware, Utensils, Tools by usbcable(m): 5:49pm On Feb 24, 2020
test

(1) (Reply)

Online Cooking School Via Whatsapp / About Coconut And dishes You Can Prepare With Coconut / Cake Airbrushing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.